You can't fix GENETICS

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Let me tell you this, you can mew as much as you want from an early age, you can chew as much you want from an early age, but you can't fix the optimal result.

Lucky blue Smith had horrible crooked teeth growing up, got braces and he's a model now.

Tbh this makes me so angry. Not only was my mom a stupid whore to have me at 39 years old, she also made me with my subhuman betabuxx dad

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Pietrosiek
not even the title

Lots of effects you want in genes can be replicated easily. If you are high iq enough or lucky to find out how.

Dick size

Skin color

Hair color

Eye color

Nose shape

And Lots of other shit can be changed

Let me tell you this, you can mew as much as you want from an early age, you can chew as much you want from an early age, but you can't fix the optimal result.

Lucky blue Smith had horrible crooked teeth growing up, got braces and he's a model now.

Tbh this makes me so angry. Not only was my mom a stupid whore to have me at 39 years old, she also made me with my subhuman betabuxx dad
like you said accept reality, make your goals more realistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Even if you manage to have sex and have kids youre passing on your subhuman genetics to them regardless if you had surgery

• +1
Lots of effects you want in genes can be replicated easily. If you are high iq enough or lucky to find out how.

Dick size

Skin color

Hair color

Eye color

Nose shape

And Lots of other shit can be changed
If only we were born in the future where you could change your genes.

If only we were born in the future where you could change your genes.
Dont stay in the dark nigger. Subliminals engage the subconscious mind to change gene expression if the effect is desired.

Also gene editing is possible right if your iq id high enough

• JFL
humans have base-stats and its a brotal reality for subhuman incels
Dont stay in the dark nigger. Subliminals engage the subconscious mind to change gene expression if the effect is desired.

@Hunter

gene expression penis increase binaural beats and chad maxilla growth request 432hz

Last edited:
  • +1
humans have base-stats and its a brotal reality for subhuman incels

@Hunter

gene expression penis increase binaural beats and chad maxilla growth request 432hz
Ded srs . my dick grew in girtg after listening to one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Butthurt Dweller

Sure.

Look at this cope

giphy.gif

You after listening to what i said and watching them

• Love it
giphy.gif

You after listening to what i said and watching them
Which did you watch? I'm really skeptical but ah well, I guess I'll give it a try.

Which did you watch? I'm really skeptical but ah well, I guess I'll give it a try.
Ill pm you the ones ive gotten results fron and I think works . Generally there are certain makers that have the same subliminal formats for their own chanel fkr different topics.

• +1
you can fraud a higher genetic fitness tho and it will still have the same effect: higher quality life

just don't reproduce

Bruh you're like high-tier normie to chadlite, calm down. The last time you posted a picture of yourself people were complimenting you.

Bruh you're like high-tier normie to chadlite, calm down. The last time you posted a picture of yourself people were complimenting you.
no compliments for your face

• +1