You can’t get friends unless you have friends

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
You can’t just “go outside and talk to people to make friends bro” like many niggas say to do let’s be honest no one made friends that way unless they were already popular
Now that’s the thing when u have friends u don’t come across as a cuck incel trying to make friends then u come off confident and just enjoying urslef meeting people now also when u have friends ur more low inhib in the first place at least I was:hnghn:and baxk the I could easily talk to anyone irl girls too i didn’t care sd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, metalmogger12, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Completely true. I tried talking to people and they all just ignored me after a while. Everyone already has more than enough friends it seems, why would they want to be friends with a mentalcel?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Yerico7, fjor2096 and 5 others
facts man life really is good when youre a chad from birth and nt

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and isis_Bleach
Completely true. I tried talking to people and they all just ignored me after a while. Everyone already has more than enough friends it seems, why would they want to be friends with a mentalcel?
Well they will ignore u but just keep talking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
No, I can just start talking to a stranger and can start getting along.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and isis_Bleach
No, I can just start talking to a stranger and can start getting along.
That’s cause u already have friends ATUPID niggwr xd!!!!!!!!!!!!and what’s the chances u will end up befriending them seriously like 1%:feelsgood:

Some people here say just cold approach bro.

But when you come back rejected they start saying shit like:
You don't know if she was in a hurry.
You don't know if she was busy.
Maybe she got scared by a stranger.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and isis_Bleach
That’s cause u already have friends ATUPID niggwr xd!!!!!!!!!!!!and what’s the chances u will end up befriending them seriously like 1%:feelsgood:
No? I have literally made friends with people that have no connections with other friends.

Just talk to people and ask them about stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, autistic_tendencies and isis_Bleach
Some people here say just cold approach bro.

But when you come back rejected they start saying shit like:
You don't know if she was in a hurry.
You don't know if she was busy.
Maybe she got scared by a stranger.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Well it depends on how she rejected u but if u came direct and said can I get ur number and she says no that’s just it like u got rejected no excuse if you were worthwhile in looks she wouldve given u her number
If u talk normally not directly hitting on them yea ppl will respond to what u say usually ngl they might be shy or act like cunts tho fucking niggwrs I hate them

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
Well, there are some opportunities when you can actually make them without having any friends, like when starting going to a new school, new college, etc...
If you go to university and choose to live in a dorm, everyone else is there from other towns and they don't have their social circles or old friends around - it's probably the easiest place to make new friends, almost everyone kinda starts there again from zero.
After college is over however, making new friends is extremely difficult.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, metalmogger12, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
You can’t just “go outside and talk to people to make friends bro” like many niggas say to do let’s be honest no one made friends that way unless they were already popular
Now that’s the thing when u have friends u don’t come across as a cuck incel trying to make friends then u come off confident and just enjoying urslef meeting people now also when u have friends ur more low inhib in the first place at least I was:hnghn:and baxk the I could easily talk to anyone irl girls too i didn’t care sd
facts. had one friend than got my circle big. that guy ghosted me now im left with my real friend. he dont have a circle but we got each other. real niggas never die i guess

I have 1 main friend outside of school and we just snort dmaa powder and GO JIM, thats enough for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036