You can't play life when you're ugly

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
This shit hit me so hard
I'm 5'11, white, 70kg and even with this i can't be myself and i'll never be because i'll always be the NPC of the chads life
In all fucking place, all fucking games, all fucking areas, all fucking stage, i'll never be myself, live the life I want because I WILL never have the confidence and the magical aura of a chad

Fuck it

Fuck this life, all is FUCKING EASY when you're handsome, fuck those counts who talk about being a man. Fuck them, If i was a chad, i'll own a country, be a fucking famous soldier or rule this world.
This retards have the most powerfull weapon and can't even make something badass with it, all they do is chasing women

They're so weak in reality, so retarded

I’m 5’7, have a skinny fat body after leanmaxxing for a couple months now, chubby face, uneven face, scoliosis, patchy beard.. it can alway be worse. In my case it’s over.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Blackpilled1027
If today i knew I was handsome enough to play the game of life, I SWEAR, i'll be famous in 1 month, I'll statumog every retarded chad

Life isn't "muh easy" when your gl. You just get a slight advantadge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel:( and Blackpilled1027
I’m 5’7, have a skinny fat body after leanmaxxing for a couple months now, chubby face, uneven face, scoliosis, patchy beard.. it can alway be worse. In my case it’s over.
Bro, it's over even for me.
It's NPC vs player, i'm NPC me too brother, fuck it

Stfu fucking retard, I swear, if you're a blackpilled chad, you have no fucking reason to be broken, you're a fucking retard.
This shit make me so angry, chads wasting their potential, fuck it

Being a chad ---> Statutmax easily thanks to tiktok and other bullshit with male motivational speech --> get money from incel --> start being powerfull and start politics ---> Rule a fucking country thanks to your physique.

That's it, so much retard who let ugly bitch presidents rule this fucking world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
good cry and :rage: in the end you will like most stay high inhib. Or maybe you will take some risks and ascend... gl

it's fucking easy. I insult-complimented the girl I met at the supermarket, got her number, and got a hug after a 5 min chat

this is not a slight advantage