you cant wear a hairsystem if your temple points are gone and the sides are thinning

Nothing works tbh. If you're norwooding then just ropemaxx honestly. It's joever.

Naturally that forum is more blackpilled than any 'black'pill forum. Norwoodcels are the BIGGEST trucels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Nothing works tbh. If you're norwooding then just ropemaxx honestly. It's joever.

Naturally that forum is more blackpilled than any 'black'pill forum. Norwoodcels are the BIGGEST trucels
norwoodcels are more blackpilled bc they know how it feels to have hair, how differrnt people react to them

a manlet on the other side never was tall to beginn with and hence doesnt know how it feels. so he easily achieve a bluepilled state

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
can't you just shave the sides and the back real short and get a style that suits?

norwoodcels are more blackpilled bc they know how it feels to have hair, how differrnt people react to them

a manlet on the other side never was tall to beginn with and hence doesnt know how it feels. so he easily achieve a bluepilled state
Heightpill triggers me hard because dysgenic subhumans like me don't get any of that treatment. Also norwooded from birth. So I have literally no perspective on what it's like to be seen as anything less than an insect by females.

Heightpill triggers me hard because dysgenic subhumans like me don't get any of that treatment. Also norwooded from birth. So I have literally no perspective on what it's like to be seen as anything less than an insect by females.
maybe bayer/hopemedicine will come out soon and save baldcels

I've been thinking about this a lot as of recently. If someone is going to get a hair transplant. They better make sure that they tell the surgeon to rebuild the temple points.