You do not see real truecels irl

nigtard

nigtard

Water but its very rare that you see a truecel irl as almost all of them are NEETs.
I decline invitations to go out by my friends because my face is unbearable to look at.
Most truecels don't even have friends so I see myself lucky in that aspect.

Most of the .is guys are fucking basement dwellers because society forced them to become one.
I have become one as well, every time someone sees my face it creates an awkward air.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, wishIwasSalludon, rand anon and 6 others
Water but its very rare that you see a truecel irl as almost all of them are NEETs.
I decline invitations to go out by my friends because my face is unbearable to look at.

Most of the .is guys are fucking basement dwellers because society forced them to become one.
I have become one as well, every time someone sees my face it creates an awkward air.
I am generally a little afraid of people I meet on the street if they are truecel, I fear that they go ER on me because outside I act like a narcy

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and nathan
I am generally a little afraid of people I meet on the street if they are truecel, I fear that they go ER on me because outside I act like a narcy
I always look down whenever I walk outside because people look at me with pity.Its like they feel bad that I was born that ugly.Which is why I hate engaging in conversations with strangers as they will speak to me in a condescending matter.Everyone acts like they are above me just bcuz I look deformed

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Truecels are as rare as Chad's

• +1
Reactions: greycel, borntosuffer, negawattlol and 1 other person
I always look down whenever I walk outside because people look at me with pity.Its like they feel bad that I was born that ugly.Which is why I hate engaging in conversations with strangers as they will speak to me in a condescending matter.Everyone acts like they are above me just bcuz I look deformed
I don't, however, I fear that they might react worse if I show friendly

Then why was I born a truecel why couldn't I be normal like everyone else:feelswhy::feelswhy:
You ended up on the wrong end of the bell curve.

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel and nigtard
Most people don't look deformed bro. You consider yourself truecel cuz of insane Hypergamy in west.
I consider anyone sub 3 PSL truecel facially so people like Jay Z, Aziz Ansari and Lewis Capaldi

I consider anyone sub 3 PSL truecel facially so people like Jay Z, Aziz Ansari and Lewis Capaldi
All of them are LTN's Aziz Ansari got a low HTB gf lol.
Images 45

• +1
Reactions: greycel and borntosuffer
BGM rated me 2.5 psl so you can’t even say that it’s all in your head and that’s when I looked considerably better.My face looks way worse now
Bgm rated Jay z 2 PSL flat fakecel

BGM rated me 2.5 psl so you can’t even say that it’s all in your head and that’s when I looked considerably better.My face looks way worse now

who gives a shit about this retard opinion?

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
No duh, they're chad levels of rarity

I wish I could be a NEET, I have no other option but to wagie

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I wish I could be a NEET, I have no other option but to wagie
My parents neglect me so I have just been rotting inside my room since my exams finished

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and <6PSLcel
Incels irl are out of shape neets who do nothing and probably have some mental disorder . Most of the people here are teen normies or guys who are 18-20 who still have a social circle but are mentalcels or have high standarts.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, greycel and Latinolooksmaxxer