You dont have a good base

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
Idk why so many people think not being dirt ugly means ur base is good

Literally every single chad in existence has about 70+ harmony and the rest is just having good dimorphism a lean face and good misc (many pretty boys can ride misc feats like good lips hair brows skin nose etc) to be a mogger to slightly compensate for worse dimorphism

However most people have wayyy lower harmony (check in photoshop to be accurate) and usually something in the low 60s on the higher end of decent looks.

Once you have the harmony then you can work on getting shit like nice supras good zygos and a really sharp jaw.

The reason guys like salludon amnesia and arvid ascended into chad hood is because surprise surprise their harmony is in the fuck 80s and above so all it takes is minor work in the other fields to be a chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, Clown Show, RAMU KAKA and 18 others
Once you have the harmony then you can work on getting shit like nice supras good zygos and a really sharp jaw.
Toning down your comically oversized gonial fillers/implants would help YOUR harmony.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nigger, moreroidsmoredates, VolcelFTW and 8 others
oh you done did more drugs than me you must be hallucinating

oh you did more yercs than me you must be hallucinating

that bih get on my nerves had to take a trip to saint tropez
IMG 2208

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Xangsane, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
Toning down your comically oversized gonial fillers/implants would help YOUR harmony.
Nigga my bigonial in my pfp is 92-90% you retarded ugly subhuman
My front score is literally 70+. You're fuckjng ugly as shit if mine is too wide

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Jarate, lemonnz and 1 other person
you mog tentacion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Xangsane, HitAndRun and 3 others
I believe you

you legit went from malformed to htn
now dont yap about base tryna reduce competition

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, Lynxress, ggg.tv and 3 others

literal clown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Lynxress, ggg.tv and 2 others
Nigga my bigonial in my pfp is 92-90% you retarded ugly subhuman
My front score is literally 70+. You're fuckjng ugly as shit if mine is too wide
Your cope is so brutal for such a supposedly blackpilled user. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Your gonials look horrible, they make your face appear oversized for your body. They're literally the reason everyone finds you uncanny, you look goofy with them, forget autistic ratios, they simply don't look good on you 💀💀💀💀💀 swallow the blackpill :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nigger, moreroidsmoredates, VolcelFTW and 3 others
you legit went from malformed to htn
now dont yap about base tryna reduce competition
Because I was able to augment my base to 70%+ harmony
Once ii lean out and work on dimphism I will be a lite +
Without it you'll just end up mtn+ or low htn

I would've actually ended up a solid mtn if my harmony base was the same and I worked on dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Because I was able to augment my base to 70%+ harmony
Once ii lean out and work on dimphism I will be a lite +
Without it you'll just end up mtn+ or low htn

I would've actually ended up a solid mtn if my harmony base was the same and I worked on dimorphism
how can you measure the harmony @Blackgymmax

Your cope is so brutal for such a supposedly blackpilled user. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Your gonials look horrible, they make your face appear oversized for your body. They're literally the reason everyone finds you uncanny, you look goofy with them, forget autistic ratios, they simply don't look good on you :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: swallow the blackpill
Me when I'm a retarded subhuman fo
Screenshot 20240422 155040 Gallery
Screenshot 20240418 014115 Gallery
Screenshot 20240418 013715 Gallery

And when I have a slightly too big jaw, my harmony score is deducted but it's still over 70 but guess w
Screenshot 20240422 154649 Gallery
Screenshot 20240422 154825 Gallery
Screenshot 20240422 154556 Gallery
hat happens

Im trying to give you dumb assess tips so you can be attractive TAKE IT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and ggg.tv
Im trying to give you dumb assess tips so you can be attractive TAKE IT
No hate for that, but you ended up loosing your natural ability to calibrate what looks good and what does not and now you just blindly believe in ratios, which is what caused you to overdo your gonials IMO

I once made a morph subtracting your hamster jaw width and you actually looked more natural

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Your gonials look horrible, they make your face appear oversized for your body. They're literally the reason everyone finds you uncanny, you look goofy with them, forget autistic ratios, they simply don't look good on you 💀💀💀💀💀 swallow the blackpill :blackpill:
And I mog elordi to shit
Screenshot 20240423 230339 Gallery
Screenshot 20240423 230313 Gallery

No hate for that, but you ended up loosing your natural ability to calibrate what looks good and what does not and now you just blindly believe in ratios, which is what caused you to overdo your gonials IMO

I once made a morph subtracting your hamster jaw width and you actually looked more natural
Are you a retarded subhuman? My bigonial is 90%. Any less is femininizing u ugly subhuman xD

How about u keep thinking that u be incel and ill stay here being called hot mmk

Any less is femininizing u ugly subhuman xD
It's not, and your bigonial width has to be somewhat proportional to your neck width, which is not your case, the face looks too big

Holy cope. Imagine thinking running this experiment on discord is going to yield accurate results, the only women on discord are subhumans lol

Animated GIF
Well you guys said I have no harmony

I show women choosing me overr attractive guys and calling me hot then it's a cope right?.

I assume your perception as a no pussy getting incel matters more?.

How is that line accurately scaling the image? Are you using number of pixels?
It's pretty shit but my candids are measured at 90-92% and by others in photoshop
I've had it done 4 times by others so it's not biased loooll

A bigonial that's like 94% is still good but it's tier 2 ideal. It doesn't break harmony but I think u lose like 1% from your harmony score lol its not a big deal

No white woman will ever love you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Bushman, Thebbcmaxxer and 7 others
Well you guys said I have no harmony

I show women choosing me overr attractive guys and calling me hot then it's a cope right?.

I assume your perception as a no pussy getting incel matters more?.
Your "harmony" isn't bad, you don't look uncanny. But you're forgetting that you looked more subhuman than anyone else on this forum without any surgery or fillers. If someone that looked identical to your starting point posted their photo on here all they'd see on their thread is "It's over"

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Jarate
It's pretty shit but my candids are measured at 90-92% and by others in photoshop
I've had it done 4 times by others so it's not biased loooll

A bigonial that's like 94% is still good but it's tier 2 ideal. It doesn't break harmony but I think u lose like 1% from your harmony score lol its not a big deal
No I wasn't trying to discredit you but curious how to accurately scale an image to measure ratios, I previously just held a ruler up to scale it, or I can think of taking a picture next to something measured but it would be further away from the camera than face

Your "harmony" isn't bad, you don't look uncanny. But you're forgetting that you looked more subhuman than anyone else on this forum without any surgery or fillers. If someone that looked identical to your starting point posted their photo on here all they'd see on their thread is "It's over"
Bruh you're missing the fucking point
Your base is your harmony
It's not where you start pre surgery you dumb fuck.

No I wasn't trying to discredit you but curious how to accurately scale an image to measure ratios, I previously just held a ruler up to scale it, or I can think of taking a picture next to something measured but it would be further away from the camera than face
Oh yeah ik it's distorted but bigonial usually stays about the same even when distorted at arms length from what I've checked
Shit like your fwhr and midface ratio get giga distorted tho
I don't ever measure seelfies but 90% bigonial in selfie 100% can't be over 92%

i’d like to think i have a decent base

how can i calculate my actual harmony percentage?

• +1
Oh yeah ik it's distorted but bigonial usually stays about the same even when distorted at arms length from what I've checked
Shit like your fwhr and midface ratio get giga distorted tho
So say you wanted highest level of accuracy are you just holding a ruler next to your face or do you have another strat you can share to scale it well

i’d like to think i have a decent base

how can i calculate my actual harmony percentage?
If you have discord you can have it done. Your harmony looks pretty decent

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
So say you wanted highest level of accuracy are you just holding a ruler next to your face or do you have another strat you can share to scale it well
Ideally you'd use like calipers or some shit irl yea
But candids are enough
All chads score 70% measured in ps candids and above

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
How to calculate harmony percentage? Is there an app for that?

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
If you have discord you can have it done. Your harmony looks pretty decent
3F4C5CFE D389 4902 A4AF 8CD1EF25BA1E

would this pic work or does it have to be a mirror pic so there’s no distortion in mid face or fwhr

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The app is shit
U need someone to measure u unbiased in photoshop
I don't think ratios alone determine harmony. It's something that's perceived. Somerhalder has shit ratios and still looks good, same for mane chads. It's more nuanced than that.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, ChadL1te and BootySniffer69
Bruh you're missing the fucking point
Your base is your harmony
It's not where you start pre surgery you dumb fuck.
Then how do you define harmony? What do you look for? Your average person is going to have average facial proportions where none of their features dominate one another so by that logic the 50th percentile will have a good "base" and "harmony".

I don't think ratios alone determine harmony. It's something that's perceived. Somerhalder has shit ratios and still looks good, same for mane chads. It's more nuanced than that.
My nigga ian has like 75%

• Hmm...
Then how do you define harmony? What do you look for?
Ratios

Your features matter in it yea but it matters much less than the actual ratios

There's a whole scale on how to weigh everything

Essentially how ideal your ratios defines your harmony (base)
From there you need dimorphism facial leanness and misc

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan
Harmony pill hits late into looksmaxxing. Ive seen too many greycels who think they can go from mtn to chadlite after softmaxxing.

• +1
can u tell if i have good base at 17 in pm

Harmony pill hits late into looksmaxxing. Ive seen too many greycels who think they can go from mtn to chadlite after softmaxxing.
they confuse harmony with appeal and averageness, old news

My nigga ian has like 75%
He has shit IPD, FWHR and midface ratio. 3 of the most important ratios of the face are fucked in his case. He has a death tier FWHR of 1.74 and Midface ratio of 0.82 but his face still looks sufficiently wide and compact because ratios dont mean anything It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. Sommerhalder has narrow IPD and long midface which is off set by his long positive eyebrows,wide mouth,
ridiculous jaw flare and small nose. Ratios alone aren't thr end it be all. Far from it.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow
He has shit IPD, FWHR and IPD. 3 of the most important ratios. He has a death tier FWHR of 1.74 and Midface ratio of 0.82 but his face still looks sufficiently wide and compact because ratios dont mean anything It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. Sommerhalder has narrow IPD and long midface which is off set by his long positive eyebrows,wide mouth,
ridiculous jaw flare and small nose. Ratios alone aren't thr end it be all. Far from it.

View attachment 2877307View attachment 2877315
Check the video in posted
All measured in photoshop

• +1