You dont have a good base

Idk why so many people think not being dirt ugly means ur base is good

Literally every single chad in existence has about 70+ harmony and the rest is just having good dimorphism a lean face and good misc (many pretty boys can ride misc feats like good lips hair brows skin nose etc) to be a mogger to slightly compensate for worse dimorphism

However most people have wayyy lower harmony (check in photoshop to be accurate) and usually something in the low 60s on the higher end of decent looks.

Once you have the harmony then you can work on getting shit like nice supras good zygos and a really sharp jaw.

The reason guys like salludon amnesia and arvid ascended into chad hood is because surprise surprise their harmony is in the fuck 80s and above so all it takes is minor work in the other fields to be a chad
How to measure harmony? Like what's the formula?

How to measure harmony? Like what's the formula?
You measure ratios then use this spreadsheet to calculate the score
F546FF61 51CB 4292 AAEB 3E0A3BA8A95F 2750E374 BF54 4A84 AD51 568D02B11ACA

so you either have it or you don’t

You measure ratios then use this spreadsheet to calculate the score
View attachment 2959061View attachment 2959060
I thought my side profile was bad but now that I actually calculate it I come to realize that it's even worse than I thought. Wow like damn how when even did this happen. Guys don't mouthbreathe as a kid or if you see a younger sibling do it stop then immediately goddamn