You don't have real friends and you should be aware of that

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Schizo narcy, .org users think people love them and that they have friends but cry when their friends don't back them up for fights and shit talks.
Lmao be your own best friend and try to lower your schizo narcy thought process.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Verse, It'snotover and 2 others
The peak social circle in this life is having a harem of virgin girls and having subordinate males to command them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, ErbCel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
The peak social circle in this life is having a harem of virgin girls and having subordinate males to command them.
Khabib Nurmagomedov Sport GIF by UFC

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
male friends do not exist tbh

you should only care about your romantic partner and immediate family imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16133, Dystopian and 1 other person
Schizo narcy, .org users think people love them and that they have friends but cry when their friends don't back them up for fights and shit talks.
Lmao be your own best friend and try to lower your schizo narcy thought process.
my og friends in school never backed me up if i got into deep shit or fights they would just watch and record or make me look bad to impress girls and then when i admit to being an incel 2.5 years ago they fucking turn against me and become my bullies at school fuck having normie friends i dont need "friends" because they are always waiting to find something to use against you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Yuno_howitez and Adonis
there's only one guy i trust tbh he was my fortnite duo, im lucky to have a real friend, he always has my back and shit all the other dudes i met are fake friends and i'll never hear from them again if i don't message them, u gotta get lucky tbh.

my og friends in school never backed me up if i got into deep shit or fights they would just watch and record or make me look bad to impress girls and then when i admit to being an incel 2.5 years ago they fucking turn against me and become my bullies at school fuck having normie friends i dont need "friends" because they are always waiting to find something to use against you
lol if i was at your school i would have tried to be your friend because of your popularity and cause you used to be cool and even when ur life went to shit i'd still be ur friend cause i know how it is and ur a cool dude.

FUCK FRIENDS IM A LONE FOX WOLF NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME IM BOUT TO FKN LOSE IT

Half of this is true. You just need to find high testosterone friends and actually build a bond instead of talking via phone and eating processed foods at lunch together. Go gym and progress together. My best mate has helped me in fights and so have I for him.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
lol if i was at your school i would have tried to be your friend because of your popularity and cause you used to be cool and even when ur life went to shit i'd still be ur friend cause i know how it is and ur a cool dude.
thanks bro i wish more ppl were like that tbh and some dudes did try to ride of my clout and shit but they ended up getting worse reputation than before they tried to be friends with me so it backfired on them and they stopped hanging out with me
girls still loved me at my school but i left only bc of the guys bulying me

solid thread unfortunately I already knew this information