You dont need gym to have above average physique, just eat raw organs

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Me 0 training before steroids but eating raw testicles, raw meat, raw milk and raw eggs on a daily basis
3691616 Screenshot 20231008 165927 comandroidgallery3d

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, aspiringexcel and mirrormogger
Inb4 the copers and goyslop enthusiast arrive

Raw meat enthusiast
Images   2024 05 29T214419334

No raw organs for my horrible bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and aspiringexcel
Only baldcels eat raw hahahah

You have bad bideltoid bcs of poor diet in puberty in the first place
I doubt that’s the case tbh, I wasn’t malnourishmed and ate healthier starting from age 15

I doubt that’s the case tbh, I wasn’t malnourishmed and ate healthier starting from age 15
You ate raw organs? Red meat daily? Raw fats? Doubt it bcs almost nobody does that

You ate raw organs? Red meat daily? Raw fats? Doubt it bcs almost nobody does that
High in protein, like above 100g most days and avoided seed oils most days also, above average compared to the majority

High in protein, like above 100g most days and avoided seed oils most days also, above average compared to the majority
Not raw so you lacked nutrients and no raw fats meaning no raw dairy or raw eggs so ur diet was average

He looks worse now, this was him when still worked out.
That is me 1 week into working out starting s4 sarm cycle, you cant make gains in 1 week and with a sarm like s4 that is super mild i made pretty much 0 gains :lul::lul:

I drink raw eggs sometimes with milk and add some honey , i use to do this when i couldnt afford a post workout supplement

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian