You don't need to be PSL 8 to get laid. End to Looks vs Personality debate

D

Deleted member 20228

Iron
Women like us don't give a shit about PSL & Aesthetics. They do give a shit about looks coz we do too judge girls by their looks and assets, why won't they? but after you cross a certain point, looks don't become the major factor, that is when personality comes in.

Just like for you people, Barrett, gandy etc are gods, for them, plastic jenner, kendall are gods, They fall for their aesthetics and secretly want to be like them. but how many of you want kendall, kylie, arianda, selena as your gf/wife. I can tell most of you don't. These so called celebs just have an aesthetic appeal which attract the same sex gender just like these PSL gods do to you. They don't wanna chase gandy, chico coz they know they can't get em, they can't match em.

Even if you are PSL 7 but a women beater, you'll stay incel your whole fucking life. It is like you need to cross a certain boundary of looks to talk about personality.

This is for those men who are chasing stacies, not your average neighbourhood woman. For average girls, average boys work too coz deep down they know, they don't stand a chance around stacies. You would need to put more effort than her initially but once you make a bond, she'll fall for you eventually.

Another advice is, don't hop for stacies. Most of these are just arrogant bitches who won't even respect model tier if a fight breaks out, and definitely not you if you are still on this website. You do need to realise, most of these stacies are gonna end up with a bump in stomach of some rich dude and will spend his money to look young, which makes it even more disgusting. Average women don't move around with ego as they do.

If you neither have looks nor personality, and wanna quit this website, start making decent money. Don't expect love, just expect that you are born for fun and this is what you'll get when you have money. You can even get some stacies around if you make more than decent money ( sugar arrangement )

So, stop comparing your ugly pimple ass with david gandy & sorts. I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic. You'll never be them, either keep coping or realise the fucking truth. IRL, even if you are 6/6.5 in TRM ratings, you will get stares everywhere. Make that your target or die bitchless licking gandy & o'pry asses.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95, Ruben, El Ñero and 17 others
ban this foid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95, A L P H A M A L E, El Ñero and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, Hector, Basedtheticz and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, anactualdude, justinzayn and 8 others
99% of the users are not even remotely close to this rating
that is what I'm tryna tell. Do looksmaxxing, get yourself better but expect realistic results.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Even if you are PSL 7 but a women beater, you'll stay incel your whole fucking life. It is like you need to cross a certain boundary of looks to talk about personality.

Hes a high T 6"4 mogger and even though hes driving recklessly in the rain she is laughing

shit on. seriously ban this foid @Alexanderr

Completely disproved by tinder experiments. There are no diminishing returns on looks, just diminishing returns on effort needed to obtain them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadison, anactualdude, Deleted member 19997 and 3 others
Vagina detected

Vagina detected. Opinion rejected

Literally just LOL at your post, abused dog

The title already was so nonsensical. You literally just started out by assuming that everyone thinks they need an 8psl face to get laid. 99.99% users here don't think that. Users have consistently pointed out on here that you only need to be like 5-6psl minimum to slay, but getting laid at all is always possible if you're at least high tier normie (just a lil above avg face) and avg height and getting laid shouldn't be difficult for a tall normie neither

Making arguments out of extremes is always dumb. This is the dumbest argument I've ever seen made using an extreme though. It literally assumes a PSL 7 guy would literally beat up every hot girl he met before fucking them. I'm not even going to begin to eviscerate how retarded this or the rest of your shit thread is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, rand anon, BoneDensity and 1 other person

The title already was so nonsensical. You literally just started out by assuming that everyone thinks they need an 8psl face to get laid. 99.99% users here don't think that. Users have consistently pointed out on here that you only need to be like 5-6psl minimum to slay, but getting laid at all is always possible if you're at least high tier normie (just a lil above avg face) and avg height and getting laid shouldn't be difficult for a tall normie neither

Making arguments out of extremes is always dumb. This is the dumbest argument I've ever seen made using an extreme though. It literally assumes a PSL 7 guy would literally beat up every hot girl he met before fucking them. I'm not even going to begin to eviscerate how retarded this or the rest of your shit thread is
It is a fucking example you dickhead. You ain't PSL 7, why the fuck do you even bother? If you think all men here are just to get 5-6 PSL, then you are delusional, Open your fucking eyes

• JFL
Incel by definition means not able to fuck girls. At psl 7, you would be able to still fuck girls, but maybe wouldn't be able to continue the relationship if you're a wife beater. Even then, some girls are crazy and enjoy getting beat, especially if it's by gigachad. If the beating isn't that bad, most girls would just deal with it

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, thereallegend, Deleted member 20228 and 1 other person
Incel by definition means not able to fuck girls. At psl 7, you would be able to still fuck girls, but maybe wouldn't be able to continue the relationship if you're a wife beater. Even then, some girls are crazy and enjoy get beat, especially if it's by gigachad. If the beating isn't that bad, the girl would just deal with it
Its 2022 grandma, not 1950. If you believe a girl would get her teeth knocked out by gandy and won't report and ask money from him to settle it, you shall remain bitchless. Looks fucking matter but definitely to a point. If margot robbie pegged you against your will, will you fucking keep enjoying it just coz you think she's hot? Don't say yes coz yk you won't

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Women like us don't give a shit about PSL & Aesthetics. They do give a shit about looks coz we do too judge girls by their looks and assets, why won't they? but after you cross a certain point, looks don't become the major factor, that is when personality comes in.

Just like for you people, Barrett, gandy etc are gods, for them, plastic jenner, kendall are gods, They fall for their aesthetics and secretly want to be like them. but how many of you want kendall, kylie, arianda, selena as your gf/wife. I can tell most of you don't. These so called celebs just have an aesthetic appeal which attract the same sex gender just like these PSL gods do to you. They don't wanna chase gandy, chico coz they know they can't get em, they can't match em.

This is for those men who are chasing stacies, not your average neighbourhood woman. For average girls, average boys work too coz deep down they know, they don't stand a chance around stacies. You would need to put more effort than her initially but once you make a bond, she'll fall for you eventually.

Another advice is, don't hop for stacies. Most of these are just arrogant bitches who won't even respect model tier if a fight breaks out, and definitely not you if you are still on this website. You do need to realise, most of these stacies are gonna end up with a bump in stomach of some rich dude and will spend his money to look young, which makes it even more disgusting. Average women don't move around with ego as they do.

If you neither have looks nor personality, and wanna quit this website, start making decent money. Don't expect love, just expect that you are born for fun and this is what you'll get when you have money. You can even get some stacies around if you make more than decent money ( sugar arrangement )

So, stop comparing your ugly pimple ass with david gandy & sorts. I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic. You'll never be them, either keep coping or realise the fucking truth. IRL, even if you are 6/6.5 in TRM ratings, you will get stares everywhere. Make that your target or die bitchless licking gandy & o'pry asses.
So you wrote this just to agree with me that SEAmaxxing is the way?

Its 2022 grandma, not 1950. If you believe a girl would get her teeth knocked out by gandy and won't report and ask money from him to settle it, you shall remain bitchless. Looks fucking matter but definitely to a point. If margot robbie pegged you against your will, will you fucking keep enjoying it just coz you think she's hot? Don't say yes coz yk you won't
@PCT01 is PSL 6 and beats his girl dedsrs. They're still together

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

and its literally wrong even at less of an extreme as well

for example this nigga is like 6psl but is incredibly abuse to his girlfriend but he just lets him do what he wants anyway. dont even need to be 7psl

• +1

HAHAHHAHAHAA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, BoneDensity, Deleted member 20228 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20228
and its literally wrong even at less of an extreme as well

for example this nigga is like 6psl but is incredibly abuse to his girlfriend but he just lets him do what he wants anyway. dont even need to be 7psl

either way, you wanna be like him? PSL 7 and a beater? I never denied that looks don't matter, they fucking do, to an extent

i'm tryna say your mom got a dick
women are objectively less intellegent and simply dont understand the world

thats why your opinion is worthless so fuck off

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BoneDensity and Growth Plate

She might be crying as we speak taking this brutal blackpill

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95

what you gonna do? cry to your mama?

• +1
so what? since when the fuck did I deny to not looksmax? Even I fucking do
What kind of foid would create an account on looksmax.org to ask for heightmaxxing advice jfl

If you are not a man then I am this pretty boy:

Rate him, imo he is 8 TRM and 6 PSL

• +1
yeah women cant insult people, they just arent smart enough innit
holy shit my mom walked behind me while i was writing this downstairs lmao

she didnt see it tho we good :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 9801 and Growth Plate
so what? since when the fuck did I deny to not looksmax? Even I fucking do
Take aromatase inhibitors to heightmax and see what happens

yeah women cant insult people, they just arent smart enough innit
Go to a bar and approach a bunch of girls with your face, you'll know what insult means

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Take aromatase inhibitors to heightmax and see what happens
I was thinking of MK-677 but I talked to 2 people and they got high sugar levels

• JFL
Go to a bar and approach a bunch of girls with your face, you'll know what insult means
need to make other girls do it because you arent clever enough?

why push the work onto them? I suppose foids arent really big on doing work or using their brains so it checks out (y)

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Growth Plate
I was thinking of MK-677 but I talked to 2 people and they got high sugar levels
no way you're a girl and trying to heightmax jfl. How tall are you? Assuming this isn't obviously a troll. 4'11"?

no way you're a girl and trying to heightmax jfl. How tall are you? Assuming this isn't obviously a troll. 4'11"?
4"11 and 5"3 is the same thing for girls lmao

doesnt matter

• +1
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also she will not rate the pretty boy I posted... might be over even for him, a 100k subs prettyboy

• JFL
Who tf said this is a girl? I'm man showing reality. I'm 6'0 already

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Growth Plate
Women like us ( Men ) don't give a shit about aesthetics of opposite gender. you simp for ariana grande or BTS?

Women like us ( Men ) don't give a shit about aesthetics of opposite gender. you simp for ariana grande or BTS?
Over for your IQ if you're male

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 1851