You don't need to be PSL 8 to get laid. End to Looks vs Personality debate

No shit we don’t don’t looksmax to get laid we looksmax to mog everyone in sight

• +1
Reactions: syntheticdiamond
No shit we don’t don’t looksmax to get laid we looksmax to mog everyone in sight
Speak for yourself. Majority men are here to become something women wanna look that, not for the dudes in their sight

Lets have her do some rating before she gets banned

Rate these lads

(what a handsome felle :love::love: )

Attachments

• 1657752761538.png
    1657752761538.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1657753064379.png
    1657753064379.png
    456.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Women like us don't give a shit about PSL & Aesthetics.
I'm a male, you retard

just rate them before you get banned, shouldnt be long now.

JLF at trying to larp as a man and also outing yourself as a foid in the first sentence of your first post

woman moment :lul: cant do shit right

just rate them before you get banned, shouldnt be long now.

JLF at trying to larp as a man and also outing yourself as a foid in the first sentence of your first post

woman moment :lul: cant do shit right
who tf gonna ban me? I said what I wanted to say

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, BoneDensity and Deleted member 18244
Women like us don't give a shit about PSL & Aesthetics. They do give a shit about looks coz we do too judge girls by their looks and assets, why won't they? but after you cross a certain point, looks don't become the major factor, that is when personality comes in.

Just like for you people, Barrett, gandy etc are gods, for them, plastic jenner, kendall are gods, They fall for their aesthetics and secretly want to be like them. but how many of you want kendall, kylie, arianda, selena as your gf/wife. I can tell most of you don't. These so called celebs just have an aesthetic appeal which attract the same sex gender just like these PSL gods do to you. They don't wanna chase gandy, chico coz they know they can't get em, they can't match em.

Even if you are PSL 7 but a women beater, you'll stay incel your whole fucking life. It is like you need to cross a certain boundary of looks to talk about personality.

This is for those men who are chasing stacies, not your average neighbourhood woman. For average girls, average boys work too coz deep down they know, they don't stand a chance around stacies. You would need to put more effort than her initially but once you make a bond, she'll fall for you eventually.

Another advice is, don't hop for stacies. Most of these are just arrogant bitches who won't even respect model tier if a fight breaks out, and definitely not you if you are still on this website. You do need to realise, most of these stacies are gonna end up with a bump in stomach of some rich dude and will spend his money to look young, which makes it even more disgusting. Average women don't move around with ego as they do.

If you neither have looks nor personality, and wanna quit this website, start making decent money. Don't expect love, just expect that you are born for fun and this is what you'll get when you have money. You can even get some stacies around if you make more than decent money ( sugar arrangement )

So, stop comparing your ugly pimple ass with david gandy & sorts. I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic. You'll never be them, either keep coping or realise the fucking truth. IRL, even if you are 6/6.5 in TRM ratings, you will get stares everywhere. Make that your target or die bitchless licking gandy & o'pry asses.
JFL my dad was a 5.5 psl woman beater in his prime and still slayed. Thanks for the lesson tho

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Even if you are PSL 7 but a women beater, you'll stay like you need to cross a certain boundary of looks to talk about personality.
Stfu you retard bitch this is evidently false.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
JFL my dad was a 5.5 psl woman beater in his prime and still slayed. Thanks for the lesson tho
Dark Triad = Sex Appeal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BoneDensity and Deleted member 18244
Dark Triad = Sex Appeal
If you’re chad yes. My theory is that it’s not even dark triad itself that’s appealing, girls just have to take it because a lot of chads are dark triad

If you’re chad yes. My theory is that it’s not even dark triad itself that’s appealing, girls just have to take it because a lot of chads are dark triad
I disagree

DT adds to sex appeal

Narcs have thicker eyebrows and place more importance on appearance

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 18244
I disagree

DT adds to sex appeal

Narcs have thicker eyebrows and place more importance on appearance
I’ll test it if i ever gwt a bitch again.

tits or gtfo you washed up roastoid :feelshmm:

It is a fucking example you dickhead. You ain't PSL 7, why the fuck do you even bother? If you think all men here are just to get 5-6 PSL, then you are delusional, Open your fucking eyes
This is why girls sent letters to Ted bundy while he was in jail you inbred retard

Women like us don't give a shit about PSL & Aesthetics. They do give a shit about looks coz we do too judge girls by their looks and assets, why won't they? but after you cross a certain point, looks don't become the major factor, that is when personality comes in.

Just like for you people, Barrett, gandy etc are gods, for them, plastic jenner, kendall are gods, They fall for their aesthetics and secretly want to be like them. but how many of you want kendall, kylie, arianda, selena as your gf/wife. I can tell most of you don't. These so called celebs just have an aesthetic appeal which attract the same sex gender just like these PSL gods do to you. They don't wanna chase gandy, chico coz they know they can't get em, they can't match em.

Even if you are PSL 7 but a women beater, you'll stay incel your whole fucking life. It is like you need to cross a certain boundary of looks to talk about personality.

This is for those men who are chasing stacies, not your average neighbourhood woman. For average girls, average boys work too coz deep down they know, they don't stand a chance around stacies. You would need to put more effort than her initially but once you make a bond, she'll fall for you eventually.

Another advice is, don't hop for stacies. Most of these are just arrogant bitches who won't even respect model tier if a fight breaks out, and definitely not you if you are still on this website. You do need to realise, most of these stacies are gonna end up with a bump in stomach of some rich dude and will spend his money to look young, which makes it even more disgusting. Average women don't move around with ego as they do.

If you neither have looks nor personality, and wanna quit this website, start making decent money. Don't expect love, just expect that you are born for fun and this is what you'll get when you have money. You can even get some stacies around if you make more than decent money ( sugar arrangement )

So, stop comparing your ugly pimple ass with david gandy & sorts. I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic. You'll never be them, either keep coping or realise the fucking truth. IRL, even if you are 6/6.5 in TRM ratings, you will get stares everywhere. Make that your target or die bitchless licking gandy & o'pry asses.
larp

Most of these are just arrogant bitches who won't even respect model tier if a fight breaks out
Only retarded red pilled coping normies think you will ever need to fight in your entire life after middle school

Keep grinding in the MMA cage while females just pick us like ice cream Flavors.

If a normie tries to do anything we just deescalate or ignore him , females Dont care about alpha behavior JFL

Cringe incoming...

Last edited:
you can get laid being 0/10 if you have the right money and status combination. the point isn't about being laid, it's about pure sexual attraction. you think elon musk ever got a woman's pussy wet? yet he's having threesomes with hot wymxn.

674568_022636_updates.jpg

getting laid is literally pointless for anything other than stress relief/semen release if you're not 10/10 that destroys the competition and every single past partner she's ever had or ever will have

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Only retarded red pilled coping normies think you will ever need to fight in your entire life after middle school

Keep grinding in the MMA cage while females just pick us like ice cream Flavors.

If a normie tries to do anything we just deescalate or ignore him , females Dont care about alpha behavior JFL

Cringe incoming...

son of a dead bitch, talking about fight between a man and a woman, not MMA

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
lol you don’t know about meeks , or ramirez or ted bundy?