You don't need to look like a twink femboy to attract muh jbs

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
TL : DR AT THE END

Source: i was a prettyboy from 15-17 but rn i'm turning maesthetic as i'm turning 19 in a few months, i came to a conclusion.

You don't need to be e boy/feminine twink to attract young girls tbh, if you attract them it's purely for ltr material not lust or smth, betabux/cuckold boyfriend type of shit with no sex appeal or any respect whatsoever from her since you're not a real man, you don't have it in your genes, you won't look maesthetic when older like some with good genes, just lose your femboy twink youthful appeal and then turn ugly

I knew girls (13 and upwards) who wanted to be smashed by maesthetic guys, i was in 6th grade and there was this 13-14 yod girl who sent me a pic of a tanned guy, dark stubble (not beard but neither 5o clock shadow, somewhere in between) and she literally told me how she wanted him to fuck her hard , jfl i think she told everyone that

Then again, it's easier to look like a feminine twink like these guys than to look maesthetic so people don't have the 2nd choice

People talk about muh hormones on girls and making them lesbian but they don't realise some are affected in the opposite way, turning hoes from younger ages and wanting maesthetic guys while other turn bisexual/lesbian or smth and want femboys to control them and love them like a puppy

Example of a guy from my country (Romania) who is thirsted over, not really because of status, just lol at you if you rate him below chadlite (age 23):

He's 1.76m tall (average here) yet still lusted over

''BUT MUH CHEST HAIR, MUH FRAMECEL, MUH NOT IDEAL PHYSIQUE, MUH NOT 1.80 , OVER :soy::soy::soy:','. Jfl if you think majority of girls will deny his attractiveness or would reject him. Maybe rich and statusmaxxed stacies, even then he's from a love show idk what it's called, something like love island where there are plenty of gl girls with money and status liking him

Compared to these:

Put some prettyboy like this, ideal 18-19 or older (so people don't bark at age difference) next to the maesthetic guy, YOU WILL GET MOGGED HARD, sex appeal, masculinity, respect, everything, unless you're maybe taller or frame mog him

tl:dr : you can be maesthetic too and attract muh jbs , only downside is that some are intimidated by you at first so that's why they preffer more feminine men. Prettyboy when young then turning maesthetic when older is ideal. Water thread, how it's not established yet that the maesthetic are slayers? While prettyboys are more ideal for ltr to be cucked by a more masculine guy, you're her puppy, no offense twinks. Age isn't a thing if you're gl then you're gl, you still see prettyboys at 20+ but rarely since they're expiring but see masculine guys before 20 as well.

dn rd, 0 , shitposting = femboy in denial , too afraid to read because he knows the truth

THEN AGAIN THIS INFORMATION IS USELESS IN A SITE WHERE MAJORITY OF THE USERS ARE FAGGOTS OR CLOSETED FAGGOTS OR SIMPLY LOW T SUBHUMANS WHO HAVE 0 BODY HAIR AND CAN'T LOOK MAESTHETIC EVEN WITH STEROIDS OR HGH OR ANYTHING, OVER !!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
so what if he's getting "thirsted over" when he's not in high school, he's just not in the social circles

this fitness influencer does not interact with that group of girl at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
so what if he's getting "thirsted over" when he's not in high school, he's just not in the social circles

this fitness influencer does not interact with that group of girl at all
Well yes but i gave him as an example, if you look like him in high school you won't attract roasties as people say here, just saying that maesthetic hit harder in high school than prettyboys since they're more rare and obviously mog prettyboys genetically because they don't fraud with mascara or waste an hour to do their messy hair

He can go to a school and pick up a girl without anyone knowing tho :forcedsmile::lul:, but he may get in trouble

robustprettyboymaxxing is the way to go brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deprived
TL : DR AT THE END

Source: i was a prettyboy from 15-17 but rn i'm turning maesthetic as i'm turning 19 in a few months, i came to a conclusion.

You don't need to be e boy/feminine twink to attract young girls tbh, if you attract them it's purely for ltr material not lust or smth, betabux/cuckold boyfriend type of shit with no sex appeal or any respect whatsoever from her since you're not a real man, you don't have it in your genes, you won't look maesthetic when older like some with good genes, just lose your femboy twink youthful appeal and then turn ugly

I knew girls (13 and upwards) who wanted to be smashed by maesthetic guys, i was in 6th grade and there was this 13-14 yod girl who sent me a pic of a tanned guy, dark stubble (not beard but neither 5o clock shadow, somewhere in between) and she literally told me how she wanted him to fuck her hard , jfl i think she told everyone that

Then again, it's easier to look like a feminine twink like these guys than to look maesthetic so people don't have the 2nd choice

People talk about muh hormones on girls and making them lesbian but they don't realise some are affected in the opposite way, turning hoes from younger ages and wanting maesthetic guys while other turn bisexual/lesbian or smth and want femboys to control them and love them like a puppy

Example of a guy from my country (Romania) who is thirsted over, not really because of status, just lol at you if you rate him below chadlite (age 23):

View attachment 1853930View attachment 1853931View attachment 1853933View attachment 1853934View attachment 1853936

He's 1.76m tall (average here) yet still lusted over

''BUT MUH CHEST HAIR, MUH FRAMECEL, MUH NOT IDEAL PHYSIQUE, MUH NOT 1.80 , OVER :soy::soy::soy:','. Jfl if you think majority of girls will deny his attractiveness or would reject him. Maybe rich and statusmaxxed stacies, even then he's from a love show idk what it's called, something like love island where there are plenty of gl girls with money and status liking him

Compared to these:

View attachment 1853937View attachment 1853938
View attachment 1853939

Put some prettyboy like this, ideal 18-19 or older (so people don't bark at age difference) next to the maesthetic guy, YOU WILL GET MOGGED HARD, sex appeal, masculinity, respect, everything, unless you're maybe taller or frame mog him

tl:dr : you can be maesthetic too and attract muh jbs , only downside is that some are intimidated by you at first so that's why they preffer more feminine men. Prettyboy when young then turning maesthetic when older is ideal. Water thread, how it's not established yet that the maesthetic are slayers? While prettyboys are more ideal for ltr to be cucked by a more masculine guy, you're her puppy, no offense twinks. Age isn't a thing if you're gl then you're gl, you still see prettyboys at 20+ but rarely since they're expiring but see masculine guys before 20 as well.

dn rd, 0 , shitposting = femboy in denial , too afraid to read because he knows the truth

THEN AGAIN THIS INFORMATION IS USELESS IN A SITE WHERE MAJORITY OF THE USERS ARE FAGGOTS OR CLOSETED FAGGOTS OR SIMPLY LOW T SUBHUMANS WHO HAVE 0 BODY HAIR AND CAN'T LOOK MAESTHETIC EVEN WITH STEROIDS OR HGH OR ANYTHING, OVER !!!
sub5 women and roasties prefer maesthetic and masc men meanwhile stacylites and above usually prefer prettyboys with good jawlines

NW 3 is ideal, it is peak masculinity while still having youthful indicators (hair).

• JFL
sub5 women and roasties prefer maesthetic and masc men meanwhile stacylites and above usually prefer prettyboys with good jawlines
Cope bro
NW 3 is ideal, it is peak masculinity while still having youthful indicators (hair).
You can have a low hairline and nw0 or 1 and still look feminine. It's only a bonus

twink ≠ prettyboy

Sick of this gay masc cope, vinnie hacker is most thirsted after prettyboy but has more masculine features than most here. Not twink

also jfl at you using dudes in dresses as your examples :lul:

You didn't get girls in your teens as a prettyboy because you were ugly nigga thats only explanation you need :ROFLMAO:

@Prettyboy thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Blkpill Godfather
twink ≠ prettyboy

Sick of this gay masc cope, vinnie hacker is most thirsted after prettyboy but has more masculine features than most here. Not twink
View attachment 1874999
also jfl at you using dudes in dresses as your examples :lul:

You didn't get girls in your teens as a prettyboy because you were ugly nigga thats only explanation you need :ROFLMAO:

@Prettyboy thoughts?
Did i hit a nerve ? I said i rarely got hookups based on lust, only ltrs and ltr offers, but no pure lust bcs no sex appeal. Jfl at your iq at saying ''prettyboy'' and ''ugly nigga'' in the same sentence, literally stupid argument. You have no sex appeal which is what majority of girls want, young or old. Tiktok isn't real life

Vinnie is robust prettyboy. All he needs is different clothes, dye his hairs dark brown/black and a different haircut +gymmaxingand he will lean towards maesthetic, average prettyboy doesn't look like that. Also you used him as an example jfl , it's not that common to look like him . Also muh masculine features, any girl can have that jaw and cheekbones, doesn't mean bcs he is forward grown he looks masculine.

He's only 20yod too so don't go around sucking his dick, he may turn maesthehtic later on or lose his appeal entirely

And i'm not talking about bald ogres who abused steroids like those powerlifters, i'm talking about maesthetic, a mix of both

Until then , stop barking at me, it's been proven many times that maesthetic are the slayers and irl chads are jock like types of dudes (aka maesthetic) . Not makeup , filteredmaxx, frauded and lightingmaxxed prettyboys dancing in front of that camera like a webcam whore

No offense, i'm not targeting you, you insulted me that means you got offended cause you felt yourself in this thread. Again , i'm just debating a water thread, sex appeal and maesthetic are the real slayers. Go look around some more and you'll realise this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and dondd
Did i hit a nerve ? I said i rarely got hookups based on lust, only ltrs and ltr offers, but no pure lust bcs no sex appeal. Jfl at your iq at saying ''prettyboy'' and ''ugly nigga'' in the same sentence, literally stupid argument. You have no sex appeal which is what majority of girls want, young or old. Tiktok isn't real life

Vinnie is robust prettyboy. All he needs is different clothes, dye his hairs dark brown/black and a different haircut and he isn't a prettyboy anymore. Also you used him as an example jfl , it's not that common to look like him . Also muh masculine features, any girl can have that jaw and cheekbones, doesn't mean bcs he is forward grown he looks masculine.

He's only 20yod too so don't go around sucking his dick, he may turn maesthehtic later on

And i'm not talking about bald ogres who abused steroids like those powerlifters, i'm talking about maesthetic, a mix of both

Until then , stop barking at me, it's been proven many times that maesthetic are the slayers and irl chads are jock like types of dudes (aka maesthetic) . Not makeup , filteredmaxx, frauded and lightingmaxxed prettyboys dancing in front of that camera like a webcam whore

No offense, i'm not targeting you, you insulted me that means you got offended cause you felt yourself in this thread. Again , i'm just debating a water thread, sex appeal and maesthetic are the real slayers. Go look around some more and you'll realise this
You didn't hit any nerve. Also, jfl at saying Vinnies facial structure isn't masculine but hes a robust prettyboy. Are you brain dead?

You had no sex appeal because you were fucking 15, not becasue "muh twink". By that age you aren't even developed at all.

Also you are from romania so your "experiences" means nothing to most users here in Western countries not fucking bukarest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You didn't hit any nerve. Also, jfl at saying Vinnies facial structure isn't masculine but hes a robust prettyboy. Are you brain dead?
Yes, i do muay thai so i took lots of punches , kicks, knees and elbows to the face . I'm trying to say that he has bonemass, but shape of the bones is more important to looking maesthetic than the mass. There was a comparation between a model with masculine looking bones but he had no bonemass vs someone with feminine bones but lots of bonemass. For dimorphism the 1st guy won, that's what i tried explaining but my explaining skills suck
You had no sex appeal because you were fucking 15, not becasue "muh twink". By that age you aren't even developed at all.
So what makes you think that prettyboys who look young af have sex appeal? Bcs if you look around, prettyboys aren't that lusted over, they're mainly popular because of their looks and are good for ltr material but never pure lust caused by sex appeal. And i'm not talking about exceptions like Shawn Mendes or Vinnie Hacker who aren't 100% maesthetic but neither 100% typical prettyboy. This thread was aimed at the losers saying actual prettyboys slay, not robust ones who are tall and maybe have muscles, but the ones i showed above (jfl the one in the dress was posted for the lols)
Also you are from romania so your "experiences" means nothing to most users here in Western countries not fucking bukarest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Huge difference between those but it's not an entirely new world, this tiktok shit reached here a long time ago , same with prettyboys and i saw ''guys'' dressed up as almost girls or unisex clothes and had cringe hair and 0 masculinity in their whole body.

Yes, i do muay thai so i took lots of punches , kicks, knees and elbows to the face . I'm trying to say that he has bonemass, but shape of the bones is more important to looking maesthetic than the mass. There was a comparation between a model with masculine looking bones but he had no bonemass vs someone with feminine bones but lots of bonemass. For dimorphism the 1st guy won, that's what i tried explaining but my explaining skills suck

So what makes you think that prettyboys who look young af have sex appeal? Bcs if you look around, prettyboys aren't that lusted over, they're mainly popular because of their looks and are good for ltr material but never pure lust caused by sex appeal. And i'm not talking about exceptions like Shawn Mendes or Vinnie Hacker who aren't 100% maesthetic but neither 100% typical prettyboy. This thread was aimed at the losers saying actual prettyboys slay, not robust ones who are tall and maybe have muscles, but the ones i showed above (jfl the one in the dress was posted for the lols)

Huge difference between those but it's not an entirely new world, this tiktok shit reached here a long time ago , same with prettyboys and saw ''guys'' dressed up as almost girls or unisex clothes and had cringe hair and 0 masculinity in their whole body.
prettyboys slay + im not reading all that

• JFL
prettyboys slay + im not reading all that
View attachment 1875042
Download
Whatever makes you sleep at night

tl : dr : prettyboys for dating, maesthetic for cock carousel (water thread)

There are more pros being a maesthetic looking dude than prettyboy (from slaying to day to day life)

Last edited:
As long as your good looking and fit a niche youll find women into you
Idk why we gotta sperg about it
You’re either good looking or not

• +1
I doubt anyone here aims to look like this if they do they're retarded

Capture dcran le 2022 09 19  130151

the ideal is being very low bodyfat with a prettyboy face but with as much muscle as possible at the same time

(incline bench press 275 for reps, overhead press 185lbs for reps is a good indicator if you arent fat your body will look good)

I doubt anyone here aims to look like this if they do they're retarded

View attachment 1875055

the ideal is being very low bodyfat with a prettyboy face but with as much muscle as possible at the same time

(incline bench press 275 for reps, overhead press 185lbs for reps is a good indicator if you arent fat your body will look good)
Trust me , majority do. Maybe not the skirt but other factors.

I lurked since 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815