You don't speak English correctly

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
The reality is, as a non native English speaker, you don't speak it correctly. In your ears, you do not hear your accent.

To every native speaker even if you pronounce one single sound wrong, they'll tell you are non native. Your accent is clear as day son.

The vowels are one of the main reasons why you speak english wrong. English depending on dialect, has every single vowel sound in the IPA or international phonetic alphabet

What is the IPA for low IQ cels? It's the classifications for the sounds humans can make inside languages
Vowel-chart-2019-ASM.jpg

English has a total of 26 vowel sounds and more. If you cannot pronounce them correctly when you're supposed to, it's over for you son. Depending on the type of English accent like South African English, Australian English, or Southern American english, there will be more vowel sounds.

I didn't even mention the stress and tone of the words. If you do put stress on the correct part of the word in English, everyone knows you have an accent son.

You best study the International Phonetic Alphabet for english now son. Try to pronounce all of those sounds

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, chaddyboi66, thecel and 2 others
Cope. I'm a non-native speaker without an accent, completely erased it over the years.

I passed my phonetics exam with an A and scored 116/120 on my TOEFL iBT test.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, chaddyboi66, thecel and 2 others
Cope. I'm a non-native speaker without an accent, completely erased it over the years.

I passed my phonetics exam with an A and scored 116/120 on my TOEFL iBT test.
You pronounce all of the phonemes correctly?

You pronounce all of the phonemes correctly?
I'd say the overwhelming majority of them, yes. I'm not gonna be flawless either, obviously. I learned it by heart and also did well on my speaking exam.
Phonetics
Phonetics1

Phonetics2

Jfl at this projecting post I’m a native speaker

I know I have an accent :ogre:
What are you talking about

I heard this one guy on YouTube, forget who it was but he was a drummer or some shit, and I had no idea he wasn’t American until he said English was his second language (and he was apologizing for his “bad english” jfl). And it’s not like I’m trash at recognizing accents either, I’m good at it, I do impressions well, sing, play instruments etc, listening is my entire thing and this guy had me 110% fooled

some people are just really good at it and can fool native speakers, lots of scandinavians are like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Ion care, Joel santana's accent mogs muricans to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
doesn't everyone have an accent
uk english super varied

The vast majority of Norwegians speak English in addition to Norwegian – and generally on a very high level. Many university degree programmes and courses are taught in English. :chad: cope about it