You faggots gave me BDD

Golang

Golang

Disclaimer: Read signature. All content is satire.
I was a happy bluepilled average subhuman, until I got blackpilled. I became so self-conscious and insecure about my looks, that I became obsessed 24/7 with looking at the mirror to spot imperfections in my average face, and I’m obsessed with minor things about my face.

I can’t even focus in school because of you, looks obsessed faggots!!!

The worst part is that this website is addicting as fuck, and every time I check the website, I get 10 new insecurities and my BDD becomes stronger.

In conclusion, fuck you all for making me mentally ill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Zeta ascended, Kingkellz and 1 other person
you have not understood what BDD means.
if you are an attractive man or a woman and thus have illimited access to sex, but you are still obsessed with your look, then you have BDD.

If you can't get any girl above the obese deformed tier then your concerns about your looks are justified.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, PubertyMaxxer, Aesthetic and 13 others
It’s ok to be subhuman :)

I have BDD but not really since my worry about my looks is justified.

I have BDD but not really since my worry about my looks is justified.
You look good.

38805739 E5E1 4267 9289 3DA9C9BC62F1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob, Aesthetic, turkproducer and 3 others
I am glad that i discovered blackpill. It set me free.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, IWantToMax and Lorsss
if you are an attractive man or a woman and thus have illimited access to sex, but you are still obsessed with your look, then you have BDD.

If you can't get any girl above the obese deformed tier then your concerns about your looks are justified.
You haven't understood it either, you cool mod.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, IWantToMax and Averagecel
Thats normal for me. Im doing 100 pics of my face daily. Im looking at reflecions every time. Im depresed and frustrated Becouse of chad In my class. Im emotionaly broked. Looks is only thing i care. Blackpill is the only thing i care. Maybe besides some hobbies but blackpill is in my head 24/7

Beauty is objective and BDD isn't real.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Thats normal for me. Im doing 100 pics of my face daily. Im looking at reflecions every time. Im depresed and frustrated Becouse of chad In my class. Im emotionaly broked. Looks is only thing i care. Blackpill is the only thing i care. Maybe besides some hobbies but blackpill is in my head 24/7
Fuck, I do the same thing. Also, every time I see people I analyze the shit out of their faces, jawlines, IPD, etc., and rate every motherfucker I see. I sometimes get suifuel when the guy mogs me to oblivion and beyond, and become so self-conscious. I want to fix every little detail, but surgery won't be an option until I'm above 25, and jfl at the cost it will be to become a plastic Chad.

Don't be surprised if I rope someday :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Fuck, I do the same thing. Also, every time I see people I analyze the shit out of their faces, jawlines, IPD, etc., and rate every motherfucker I see. I sometimes get suifuel when the guy mogs me to oblivion and beyond, and become so self-conscious. I want to fix every little detail, but surgery won't be an option until I'm above 25, and jfl at the cost it will be to become a plastic Chad.

Same dude. I hate that. I hate gl man so much. Most people cant imagine RAGE that i have when i see gl guy irl or here.

• +1
Reactions: Golang
Beauty is objective and BDD isn't real.
Most bluepilled faggotry I have read so far.

JFL at thinking women have different standards. They all want Chad. Sure, some want Tyronnes, some want short Chads (6'0), some want nerd Chad (Chad with glasses), but they ALL want CHADS.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Pietrosiek

JFL at thinking women have different standards. They all want Chad. Sure, some want Tyronnes, some want short Chads (6'0), some want nerd Chad (Chad with glasses), but they ALL want CHADS.

Read my post again you illiterate retard. Beauty IS objective. BDD IS NOT real. Insecurities are justified because you are OBJECTIVELY imperfect.

I'm low iqcel bcuz I don't know what bdd even means tbh

bdd - accepting that you are not chico

it’s not like we forced you to come and be blackpilled lol

Read my post again you illiterate retard. Beauty IS objective. BDD IS NOT real. Insecurities are justified because you are OBJECTIVELY imperfect.
Forgive my autism

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and LookistWorld
I was a happy bluepilled average subhuman, until I got blackpilled. I became so self-conscious and insecure about my looks, that I became obsessed 24/7 with looking at the mirror to spot imperfections in my average face, and I’m obsessed with minor things about my face.

I can’t even focus in school because of you, looks obsessed faggots!!!

The worst part is that this website is addicting as fuck, and every time I check the website, I get 10 new insecurities and my BDD becomes stronger.

In conclusion, fuck you all for making me mentally ill.
I was like you once.
I would cry over myself because not all of my features were perfect.

I started looksmaxing and after 4 years I can finally say this shit legit saved me from being shit looking.

You have to realize not everything people say here is true, nor proved, you have to search through posts to find some legit information to looksmax

I do analyze people's faces too tbh.