You gl if old white ladies stare

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
They got the post wall hunger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Jack, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Having old ladies stare at you is like a starving african kid staring at a moldy sandwich but is too starving to care.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, CopingCel, chadpreetcel123 and 14 others
can you speak english please ? i don't understand

op got stared at by old white lady

op feels down needs ego boost so he looks for validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza, Deleted member 2426, oldcell and 10 others
Many old foid said that i'm handsome and propably girls like me. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel
I only have old black ladies stare at me. I know they have a fetish for redheads lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface, UglyMan, BigBoy and 1 other person
Staring is a good measure or how they act around you
Still Idk. Dude one foid bulied me and was ultra rude to me and after some time she and another foid started to flirt with me, call me loved one etc. At the same time one foid that i was getting back home on foot with her and other dude ghosted me and talked to other dude. Idk. Once older foid aproached me. Right now i don't get anything. Just sometimes forced eye contact.

Still Idk. Dude one foid bulied me and was ultra rude to me and after some time she and another foid started to flirt with me, call me loved one etc. At the same time one foid that i was getting back home on foot with her and other dude ghosted me and talked to other dude. Idk. Once older foid aproached me. Right now i don't get anything. Just sometimes forced eye contact.
What do you get rated here?

old foids are racist asf so they probably hate u. I get stares from old foids cos Im ugly and that's fact

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1464
NGL I WOULD DEF FUCK AN OLD WHITE LADY. ESPECIALLY IF SHE LOOKED LIKE THAT PHAT CELULITE RIDDEN ASSED GILF I SAW THE OTHER DAY

NGL I WOULD DEF FUCK AN OLD WHITE LADY. ESPECIALLY IF SHE LOOKED LIKE THAT PHAT CELULITE RIDDEN ASSED GILF I SAW THE OTHER DAY

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
I Would Only Get The Top From Old Bitches Bc They Can Take The Dentures Out So No Teeth

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and Hated subhuman
White blond MILF’s look at me quite a bit ngl

What do you get rated here?
Most rate me as ugly, subhuman, some , some normie if i lose acne. Very few high tier normie or even 6psl (only one dude in pm, he was fucking blind becouse i rated him as 4 and he fought he is more.

Most rate me as ugly, subhuman, some , some normie if i lose acne. Very few high tier normie or even 6psl (only one dude in pm, he was fucking blind becouse i rated him as 4 and he fought he is more.
Acne Is A big Failo tho so if U get rid of that then you can be high tier normie and score pussy.
White blond MILF’s look at me quite a bit ngl
Best Demographic I Always Wanted To Fuck One.

The only woman who publicaly lusted after me was an old aunt, she said me and my brothers look like actors, and if she was younger, she would jump on us.

The only woman who publicaly lusted after me was an old aunt, she said me and my brothers look like actors, and if she was younger, she would jump on us.
You Smash?

i already did long time ago but got pics removed
How did you get them removed? I told you not to post them because you blackpill many people that there mihght be some arseholes who will try to get back at you.

How did you get them removed? I told you not to post them because you blackpill many people that there mihght be some arseholes who will try to get back at you.
Yeah I know what you meant

It was a long while ago and policies may have changed since

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Acne Is A big Failo tho so if U get rid of that then you can be high tier normie and score pussy.

Best Demographic I Always Wanted To Fuck One.
High tier normie is 5-5.5 psl i can't reach that. I'm dead averge even without acne

Thats My exact height. You good my nigga pm me pics tho so I can see you.
I will post you later, but i posted many pics if you want to search

Lol nice one

biggest cope since jesus resurrection ngl

(i know its meant sarcastic)

biggest cope since jesus resurrection ngl

(i know its meant sarcastic)
Old ladies are like babies they got zero filters. I been called a nigger by an old lady.

• JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza and Pillarman