you gonna hate me for this but... A very dumb looksmaxxing decision which led to a humiliating experience (spoiler: lost almost an inch in dick size)

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
Been taking finasteride for a 4 months now, noticed side effects like gyno, weight gain, depression and no workout gains but also crazy hair gains, no shrinking genitals yet, but a while ago i started dickmaxxing and legit went from 6'5 inches to 5'7 inches when fully erect, its much easier to become and stay erect now, but massive fail, tried to fuck a hooker and she said im too short for it to be enjoyable while before it was ok even though i am getting harder now.

My last fin dose was yesterday, using creatine now to help my hormones, wish me luck, i hope it becomes normal again, dickmaxxing with a lack of hormones most likely caused shrinkage

Not bullshitting, i seen my thing in bathmate also getting smaller

Not giving a fuck about being an ugly incel bald guy anymore if thats the tradeoff

There is literally no point in improving looks this way for me, also girls give me less iois and act less friendly now even tho my hair is better now, most likely cause i act unconfident cause of this, and also less leanness

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Agendum, 7zyzz7 and 9 others
"its much easier to become and stay erect now"
got the opposite with fin

a hooker told you it wasn't enjoyable? do they even do that? :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 16453, MadTwatter and 12 others

Ofcourse they do, especially if u arent a person ppl easily get along with, was also a kinda cheap one, never had a reaction like this before fin wtf, while they were critizising other problems like not being able to cum fast etc, which means they were honest to me before too

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing

I was simply trying to thrust like i was able before and it slipped out often, cowgirl was impossible

Ofcourse they do, especially if u arent a person ppl easily get along with, was also a kinda cheap one, never had a reaction like this before fin wtf, while they were critizising other problems like not being able to cum fast etc, which means they were honest to me before too
wtf bro
i would literally not pay a whore if she told me that :Comfy:
im trying to have a good time and you tell me that

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16380, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Yes, smoking weed right now to cope better
maybe stop smoking no way u lost .8 inches just cuz of fin:lul: but brutal reaction from the hoe i would instantly kill myself cuz my dick is also small

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
maybe stop smoking no way u lost .8 inches just cuz of fin:lul: but brutal reaction from the hoe i would instantly kill myself cuz my dick is also small
Why thats so hard to believe? First i thought the bathmate wasnt sealing well and there is less pressure, but after seeing it fully erect while having sex and having to adjust my strokes to my new size i knew it was over

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
i had to stop fin because of side effects, i hope you get none :Comfy:
so far all good. morning boners are less but it was bad before so idk if its fin fault

Why thats so hard to believe? First i thought the bathmate wasnt sealing well and there is less pressure, but after seeing it fully erect while having sex and having to adjust my strokes to my new size i knew it was over
how the fuck is this possible?

i only heard of shrinkage from @JosephGarrot123 if i recall correctly

that's usually not a side, or better it's a side related to weaker erections, but you say your erections are fine

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and JosephGarrot123
how the fuck is this possible

i only heard of shrinkage from @JosephGarrot123 if i recall correctly

that's usually not a side, or better it's a side related to weaker erections, but you say your erections are fine

I legit think the dickmaxxing opened a window in which the dick can change shape and size cause of micro tears, but the severe lack of hormones made it go the other way than its supposed to, flaccid was already shrinked cause of fin before, but erect still seemed normal before dickmaxxing, and yeah its pretty much over if ur under 6 inches

I would guess, she does not have many repeat customers, given that the average dick is 5'5 length, 4'5 girth rofl :ROFLMAO:

Also, subtract 1 cause probably 70% prostitute clients are overweight. Which means they cannot even use their 5'5 length... :incel:

Strange financial plan she is having there :unsure:

Last edited:
Been taking finasteride for a 4 months now
What dose did you start on and have you checked your blood at all? Afaik most sides of fin pass after some adjustment period.
she said im too short for it to be enjoyable
Jfc. My dick is pretty much broken for good and I've never heard anything rude like that.

I would guess, she does not have many repeat customers, given that the average dick is 5'5 length, 4'5 girth rofl :ROFLMAO:

Bro, she told me only really big guys visit her and i am an rarity/exception cause smaller ones are obviously unable to cope with women a bit overweight, and in my country 6 is average

what the fuck????:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: r u srs?
nah, impossible. Half population would not be able to reproduce then.

Though with a hooker, who knows. She might have a stretched vagina and not feel much. but this is NOT typical. :unsure:

Bro, she told me only really big guys visit her cause smaller ones are obviously unable to cope with women a bit overweight, and in my country 6 is average
Subtract 1 in your country cause it is based on self reporting mostly :ROFLMAO:
unless you re in africa, then my condolences :unsure:

nah, impossible. Half population would not be able to reproduce then.

Though with a hooker, who knows. She might have a stretched vagina and not feel much. but this is NOT typical. :unsure:
It didnt feel stretched out bad, my girth is still not that bad also (why she said short and not small) more like trouble with some positions and "reaching" her correctly and having good strokes without slipping out

Subtract 1 in your country cause it is based on self reporting mostly :ROFLMAO:
unless you re in africa, then my condolences :unsure:
Im from germany, been to gym showers and saunas often and the flaccid size was like 5-6 inches, stop coping bro

• JFL
Reactions: onfiresems
I've been telling you guys fin is bad and you need dht, no one wants to listen

• +1
Reactions: highT and Elvisandreaa
Now look at you. Shrunken dick :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Im from germany, been to gym showers and saunas often and the flaccid size was like 5-6 inches, stop coping bro
so the average erect size is like 8? lol

• +1
rofl, go check yourself :feelsuhh:

14,52 cm in germany. 5'7 inch. And I am REALLY weary how they collected the data. Self-reporting probably :feelskek:

PS. On the side note, you should really look less at other men's penises :unsure:

PPS. But if you do, next time take a ruler, and measure their flaccid length. You will find it is probably around 5.5 on the average :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bdh and onfiresems
For those who are not afraid to show in public it is lol, been larping as a woman on dating sites a lot and the average size there was above 6 inches which makes sense cause you dont even wanna get laid under 6 lol

Been taking finasteride for a 4 months now, noticed side effects like gyno, weight gain, depression and no workout gains but also crazy hair gains, no shrinking genitals yet, but a while ago i started dickmaxxing and legit went from 6'5 inches to 5'7 inches when fully erect, its much easier to become and stay erect now, but massive fail, tried to fuck a hooker and she said im too short for it to be enjoyable while before it was ok even though i am getting harder now.

My last fin dose was yesterday, using creatine now to help my hormones, wish me luck, i hope it becomes normal again, dickmaxxing with a lack of hormones most likely caused shrinkage

Not giving a fuck about being an ugly incel bald guy anymore if thats the tradeoff

There is literally no point in improving looks this way for me, also girls give me less iois and act less friendly now even tho my hair is better now, most likely cause i act unconfident cause of this, and also less leanness
Autist rant. Wanna see how you can come to use your weiner with that nw3 buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 16380
Meanwhile in OP's German gym shower after the refuge wave :feelswah:
Bd

:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and onfiresems
Autist rant. Wanna see how you can come to use your weiner with that nw3 buddyboyo.
so if someone gets sides from fin he's supposed to go on with a broken dick? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Legit. NW3 is the best contraceptive.

Attracts only women in 50s. So no pregnancy for OP. :unsure:

For those who are not afraid to show in public it is lol, been larping as a woman on dating sites a lot and the average size there was above 6 inches which makes sense cause you dont even wanna get laid under 6 lol
dumb women overrate penis size. my ex thought my penis 20cm while it's actually 14,5~15. men lie women believe. same for height too.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
rofl, go check yourself :feelsuhh:

14,52 cm in germany. 5'7 inch. And I am REALLY weary how they collected the data. Self-reporting probably :feelskek:

PS. On the side note, you should really look less at other men's penises :unsure:

PPS. But if you do, next time take a ruler, and measure their flaccid length. You will find it is probably around 5.5 on the average :Comfy:
I've been telling you guys fin is bad and you need dht, no one wants to listen
so far all good. morning boners are less but it was bad before so idk if its fin fault

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Elvisandreaa and Pumanator
so if someone gets sides from fin he's supposed to go on with a broken dick? :feelsuhh:
I do not believe OP. finasteride can cause erectyle dysfunction, but not change in size. It is simply a lie.

However, if OP cannot attain the same erection as before (his dick is less erect), then ofc he could exhibit fewer inches. But this is NOT due to his loss of dick... it is literally cause his erection is fucked up. and THAT finasteride CAN CAUSE :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 14918
Finasteride is kinda hit or mis in term with side effects. When I used it I also felt mentally worse, felt gyno growing. What dose are you taking?
Perhaps lower the dose? Finasteride shouldn't change your gym gains. Also I don't believe the dick size changes, but if you measured them accurately before and after then we can't deny your measurement.

If side effects still happens at lower dose
perhaps Finasteride isn't something for you. Then a hairsystem / hair transplant would be a alternatives. perhaps another drug like Ru58441 or breezula would be better. Those are less researched. I use them myself and noticed thicker hair. No regrowth tough. Don't feel any sides, just some headache and dizziness for a few minutes uses when applying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14918
RulereyezGER

Legit. NW3 is the best contraceptive.

Attracts only women in 50s. So no pregnancy for OP. :unsure:
Not getting laid with a normal dick and notbsuffering fin sides > getting laid with sub par dick, you dont gain confidence from getting laid this way, girls will also talk behind ur back

• +1
Not getting laid with a normal dick and notbsuffering fin sides > getting laid with sub par dick, you dont gain confidence from getting laid this way, girls will also talk behind ur back
sry man, I was trolling you...

... but you are legit autist like badg46 ... :unsure:

Forgive me

sry man, I was trolling you...

... but you are legit autist like badg46 ... :unsure:

Forgive me
I was exagerrating, + you legit never should get laid under 6 inches cause everyone will know

• JFL
you could made the most retard threads about finasteride without any proof to back it up and there would be plenty of retards on the internet who would believe it

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Everything is fine, its slowly going back to 6,5 inches after stopping fin days ago

@looksforlike
You should start taking oral castor oil like me and @Carl-o

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o and Deleted member 14918
How do you take fin? Also have you considered alternatives like minoxidil foam

Finasteride is a brutal drug. At this point id much rather save the money for scalp expansion, hairline lowering or hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14918

what the fuck????:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: r u srs?

Also, subtract 1 cause probably 70% prostitute clients are overweight. Which means they cannot even use their 5'5 length... :incel:

Everything is fine, its slowly going back to 6,5 inches after stopping fin days ago

gyno, depression and workout performance also fixed itself

Just do hair massages and dermaroll about every 10 - 14 days with a 1.5mm roller. That works for a lot of people without the chemicals.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa