You gotta have a reasonably high IQ to start with if your a blackpiller

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
most people in general cant understand the blackpill even if they are told the blackpill straight to their face they still wont believe that pretty much everything in life is determined by genetics and if you dont have the right facial features and you are a male then your life will be considerably harder in every way from work, careers, social life, dating and all those factors are mostly determined by your genetics and looks

the low IQ people are usually bluepilled and believe that you can just be yourself and thats all that matters but the High IQ people realize that EVERYTHING is determined by genetics and pretty much everything was set in stone before you was even born and cant be changed much.

even your IQ is determined a large part by genetics

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Yashchandra, mewcoper and 15 others
opposite, you have to be pretty low iq and impressionable

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mewcoper, youngmax, n0rthface and 10 others
I would agree but average IQ here is 80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Kristin, volcelfatcel and 16 others
My iq is 60 but my cock is fat so I get pussy. Word of mouth advertising innit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 17791
Not really. Its pretty easy to get into it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TUSSELEIF, ItsOver.com and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 17791
I think you need high analytical IQ, but you don’t need to be a genius or necessarily above average quotient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
I think you need high analytical IQ, but you don’t need to be a genius or necessarily above average quotient
You are either going to accept blackpill or you are going to die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
No, that's foolish. Alex brown took an IQ test and he performed so badly that he fell below the sample set. Meaning his IQ is too low to be measured.

He contradicts this idea.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19551, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
No, that's foolish. Alex brown took an IQ test and he performed so badly that he fell below the sample set. Meaning his IQ is too low to be measured.

He contradicts this idea.
(y) I guess yeah but theres a higher distribution of higher IQ blackpillers than low IQ blackpillers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
(y) I guess yeah but theres a higher distribution of higher IQ blackpillers than low IQ blackpillers
More like more on both ends.

Some people here have said they were legit in the 60-70 range. While I can tell there are 130+ people as well. Not many average people.

It's the normies that can't think independently. Retards and geniuses either are too dumb to follow group think or too smart.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, stevielake, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
You are correct, because high IQ is repulsive to women.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and jaw_is_law
having a High IQ only works on Dark triad maxxed chads

but being a High IQ non NT incel is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and fuckedupmanlet
Its not but it make the person less likely to take risks. And thats repulisve

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Even low iq people can understand that looks are important. Most users here are teenagers who just want to look good to get girls, they don’t care about anything more than that. It takes high iq to understand the deeper parts of the black pill like sexual selection, and where the society is going etc

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 19551, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
It takes high iq to understand the deeper parts of the black pill like sexual selection, and where the society is going etc
(y)

Even low iq people can understand that looks are important. Most users here are teenagers who just want to look good to get girls, they don’t care about anything more than that. It takes high iq to understand the deeper parts of the black pill like sexual selection, and where the society is going etc
um Im low IQ can you explain to me where society is going?

please answer

um Im low IQ can you explain to me where society is going?
I think all of the trends with female hypergamy, feminism, dating apps, and social media will continue and things will get worse. Looks will be more important, women will be going for an even smaller percentage of the top guys, even normies will struggle to date etc.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
I think all of the trends with female hypergamy, feminism, dating apps, and social media will continue and things will get worse. Looks will be more important, women will be going for an even smaller percentage of the top guys, even normies will struggle to date etc.
well I thought you was going to delve into some esoteric knowledge this is quite obvious shit

I mean no shit sherlock

Its not but it make the person less likely to take risks. And thats repulisve
Risk taking is associated with higher tester

No you don't but it does appeal to higher IQ people.

Cope. You only need a high analytical iq to understand the blackpill when you lack the personal experiences to back it up. When you are an incel who had reality brutally shoved on your face time and time again, the blackpill is just something obvious that any idiot can understand.

But if you're looking at it from a privileged point of view, you need to have an open mind, good social awareness and self introspective to be able to grasp the blackpill. That's why it's so difficult to blackpill a woman.

the low IQ people are usually bluepilled and believe that you can just be yourself and thats all that matters but the High IQ people realize that EVERYTHING is determined by genetics and pretty much everything was set in stone before you was even born and cant be changed much.
Biggest cope I have seen.

Low IQ people slay and breed way more than high IQ people. IQ is a coping strategy for the high IQ people just because they have IQ and wanna fellate themselves.

And no normies are not bluepilled, it's the fucking feminization of western society which has removed realism from people's heads (in general, females are low in realism, again, in general). There's no bluepill in the jungles of Africa or the tribes of Amazon, or a fucking village in China.

IQ IS A COPE.

Things get worse before they get better.
In the long term things will improve, but in the short term, I am pretty sure it's gonna get worse.

Simply because to solve any problem, society has to understand the problem. Broader human society is in no way close to acknowledging the incel problem, let alone understanding it. This is why it'll get worse in short term.

most people in general cant understand the blackpill even if they are told the blackpill straight to their face they still wont believe that pretty much everything in life is determined by genetics and if you dont have the right facial features and you are a male then your life will be considerably harder in every way from work, careers, social life, dating and all those factors are mostly determined by your genetics and looks

Nah blackpill is all about being extremely honest with yourself and seeing things for what they are.

Nah blackpill is all about being extremely honest with yourself and seeing things for what they are.
in order to even think outside the box enough to find that you have to have a reasonably high IQ

*you're
Low-IQ detected.

This is complete bullshit. 95+% of people here are mentalcels who are so low IQ that they believe it's the fact they're non-chads and not their dogshit personality/lifestyle that is the reason they're incel. The only high IQ people on here are actual subhumans (like me) who are solely and massively hindered by their appearance and are actively getting surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
This is complete bullshit. 95+% of people here are mentalcels who are so low IQ that they believe it's the fact they're non-chads and not their dogshit personality/lifestyle that is the reason they're incel. The only high IQ people on here are actual subhumans (like me) who are solely and massively hindered by their appearance and are actively getting surgeries.
it took you 2 years? Joined: jun 8, 2020

it took you 2 years? Joined: jun 8, 2020
What are you on about? I've been saying this since I joined. Blackpillers are by and far the most low IQ people on the internet. Most people here are LDARing basement rotters who have shit jobs and go to shit schools (if they do at all) and blame it all on their sub Chad looks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz and KING REIDYZ
opposite, you have to be pretty low iq and impressionable
you can apply every ounce of critical thought and still find that blackpilled are smarter than avg

Probnably the biggest cope of all

What are you on about? I've been saying this since I joined. Blackpillers are by and far the most low IQ people on the internet. Most people here are LDARing basement rotters who have shit jobs and go to shit schools (if they do at all) and blame it all on their sub Chad looks.
Cope lol

There's a lot of HIGH IQ people who are blackpilled.

Low IQ people are usually bluepilled af

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
a blackpiller on average will have a higher IQ than a bluepiller cuck

and I said "reasonably" high IQ I am not saying that your a super albert Einstein genius if your a blackpiller Im just saying you have to have quite a reasonably high IQ if your blackpilled

youngmax

You don't need to be a smartass to realize your looks determine your quality of life to a great degree. It just takes some common sense and objectivity

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You don't need to be a smartass to realize your looks determine your quality of life to a great degree. It just takes some common sense and objectivity
you severely overestimate the IQ of most people

you severely overestimate the IQ of most people
It's more like you overestimate yours, so you made this thread to feel better about yourself

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ