You gotta have a reasonably high IQ to start with if your a blackpiller

It's more like you overestimate yours, so you made this thread to feel better about yourself
I didnt ask what you think

and I said "reasonably" high IQ I am not saying that your a super albert Einstein genius if your a blackpiller Im just saying you have to have quite a reasonably high IQ if your blackpilled
Keep coping hard af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 7725
This is complete bullshit. 95+% of people here are mentalcels who are so low IQ that they believe it's the fact they're non-chads and not their dogshit personality/lifestyle that is the reason they're incel. The only high IQ people on here are actual subhumans (like me) who are solely and massively hindered by their appearance and are actively getting surgeries.
Often these people tunnel on useless factors like height when it’s all about the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
anything under 5'7 is rope fuel
Water. 5'9"-6' is still ideal. People will be 5'11" and be obsessed with their height thinking if they were 6'5", they would be Chad slayers. In reality they would be horse-faced incels.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Water. 5'9"-6' is still ideal. People will be 5'11" and be obsessed with their height thinking if they were 6'5", they would be Chad slayers. In reality they would be horse-faced incels.
people always go with these obscene examples of chad at 5'6
furthest chad gets is 5'8 which is Tom Cruises height. Because you need enough HGH to get a good face which also grants you the ideal height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
agree but under 5"7 is death sentence

Tbh considering how many indians and niggers there in this forum, I would say its Sub 90

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Tbh considering how many indians and niggers there in this forum, I would say its Sub 90
That’s Generous

• +1
Reactions: Ice
This forum proves otherwise. Look, that Dunning Kruger (not you OP) is here.
7725.jpg