You guys are fucking retarded.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Women do not approach. It's honestly fucking hilarious that you guys think that they will just approach you and obviously show attraction. That notion is completely antithetical to female nature. For example, this is the story behind the first girl I made out with in college.

1. I got off the bus
  2. I was walking back to my dorm in front of two girls
  3. One asked to hit my Juul
  4. I said yeah
  5. I faced them and planted my feet and started talking to her while she was hitting my Juul
  6. I asked her what year she was in (she's a freshman), we talked for a few minutes
  7. I said "Do you have Snap?"
  8. I added her
  9. I started Snapping her, just random pics of my face and shit I'm doing like laundry or whatever
  10. I asked if she wanted to come to a party with me a few days later
  11. We went to the party, were grinding
  12. When we got back, I asked her if she wanted me to walk her to her dorm
  13. She said yes
  14. Don't remember exactly how she said it, but she implied I could sleep in her bed
  15. I get in bed
  16. She gets in bed
  17. I wrap my arm around her, pull her closer to me
  18. I start lightly stroking her arm with my thumb, typical cuddling shit.
  19. Eventually she turns around, looks directly in my eyes, we start making out
  20. She's grinding on me, I'm playing with her pussy, etc.
  21. We probably would have fucked if her roommate wasn't there
  22. The end
It's that easy boys. All you have to fucking do is believe me, I will help anyone who needs advice on this sort of shit. She's pretty cute and her body is fucking amazing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, toptearmm, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
thanks king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 3043, BigBoy and 1 other person
giphy.gif

Me reading the first part of your post and then the second and trying to see how they add up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cool-dude, Deleted member 1862, Bennett and 24 others
Zara larsson twitter bf 1499723682

E05

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 616 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bennett, Arkantos, GenericChad1444 and 13 others
Women do not approach. It's honestly fucking hilarious that you guys think that they will just approach you and obviously show attraction. That notion is completely antithetical to female nature. For example, this is the story behind the first girl I made out with in college.

1. I got off the bus
  2. I was walking back to my dorm in front of two girls
  3. One asked to hit my Juul
  4. I said yeah
  5. I faced them and planted my feet and started talking to her while she was hitting my Juul
  6. I asked her what year she was in (she's a freshman), we talked for a few minutes
  7. I said "Do you have Snap?"
  8. I added her
  9. I started Snapping her, just random pics of my face and shit I'm doing like laundry or whatever
  10. I asked if she wanted to come to a party with me a few days later
  11. We went to the party, were grinding
  12. When we got back, I asked her if she wanted me to walk her to her dorm
  13. She said yes
  14. Don't remember exactly how she said it, but she implied I could sleep in her bed
  15. I get in bed
  16. She gets in bed
  17. I wrap my arm around her, pull her closer to me
  18. I start lightly stroking her arm with my thumb, typical cuddling shit.
  19. Eventually she turns around, looks directly in my eyes, we start making out
  20. She's grinding on me, I'm playing with her pussy, etc.
  21. We probably would have fucked if her roommate wasn't there
  22. The end
It's that easy boys. All you have to fucking do is believe me, I will help anyone who needs advice on this sort of shit. She's pretty cute and her body is fucking amazing.
gigachad gets approached

Images

• +1
Reactions: xit, BigBoy, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
its funny both of the posts referencing male models to try counter your argument have high status.you need looks & status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
its funny both of the posts referencing male models to try counter your argument have high status.you need looks & status

to have 50 girls trying to take pictures with you, yes. not to have sex with one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
to have 50 girls trying to take pictures with you, yes. not to have sex with one.

its easy to fuck 5's and under though. to get legit quality foids you need both. fucking a bunch of random average girls regularly is not satisfactory.

Girls do approach. I have seen it and it occurred to me. It didnt happen to you yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Its that easy :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 1464
Isn’t this the guy always complaining how he can’t talk to this shy girl at work.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BigBoy and Jagged0
giphy-1-gif.110750

• +1
Reactions: xit
tales from the basement

Bullshit every guy who is atleast average looking will get approached by a girl atleast once in his life,

i personally got approached by girls before and i am not a fullon gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 245
Brag..... X(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bengt, Arkantos and Krezo
Girls DO NOT approach btw " girl asked to hit my Juul " Low IQ Low IQ Low IQ.

I personally have seen 2 Chads get approached in nightclubs, both were lean, taking steroids, good looking, and 6'2. They were approached by Stacies but they both had girlfriends already

I myself have been approached by women, not Stacies, when in gym and stores, or have had girls stare across the room like an open invite but ONLY when Im 10-12% bf lean and my jawline is defined

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
Girls DO NOT approach btw " girl asked to hit my Juul " Low IQ Low IQ Low IQ.

I personally have seen 2 Chads get approached in nightclubs, both were lean, taking steroids, good looking, and 6'2. They were approached by Stacies but they both had girlfriends already

I myself have been approached by women, not Stacies, when in gym and stores, or have had girls stare across the room like an open invite but ONLY when Im 10-12% bf lean and my jawline is defined
I have had a a 5psl nice tits and ass approach me and a Latina 6psl approach me. One was when I was doing free standing handstand presses and the other planche.

COPE. Foid aproach. One of my hot oneits aproached dude that he is her bf. He made a post in insta, that he was gosting her, but he agreed to meet and they're couple right now, muh love

Isn’t this the guy always complaining how he can’t talk to this shy girl at work.
I got her number and talk to her daily, phaggot. Do you live under a rock or something.

I got her number and talk to her daily, phaggot. Do you live under a rock or something.
I don’t follow your boring life bro

• +1
Reactions: xit and BigBoy
It's that easy boys. All you have to fucking do is believe me, I will help anyone who needs advice on this sort of shit.
Sure bro, def works for everyone no matter his height or face. Rofl.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
i have had girls approach

but most girls are timid and want to be chased

Over 6 feet, and got invited to a party. You're already playing with a better deck than I am. But I want your advice anyway. How'd you get invited to a party?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and BigBoy
Over 6 feet, and got invited to a party. You're already playing with a better deck than I am. But I want your advice anyway. How'd you get invited to a party?
Make friends/acquaintances with a lot of people and on a Friday or Saturday night just snap them asking if they know any parties of if they’re going to one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, dough2 and Deleted member 3043
Make friends/acquaintances with a lot of people and on a Friday or Saturday night just snap them asking if they know any parties of if they’re going to one.

Snapchat at my age. It's a tall order but it's crazy enough to work.

thats fucking cringeeee bro

I get approached everyday

Why not? What would you do if you were out of college?
Go to bingo night jfl

No, go to places where people your age gather around. So bars, idk libraries? What do people do after age 40? I assumed they all roped.

• +1
Reactions: dough2