You guys are fucking retarded.

Go to bingo night jfl

No, go to places where people your age gather around. So bars, idk libraries? What do people do after age 40? I assumed they all roped.

Go to bars/libraries and do what?

If this was Snapchat, the way it works is "Be friends on Snapchat, talk a lot on Snapchat, then invite her to a party." Replace "Snapchat" with "library" and it doesn't work.

Are you autistic bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Go to bingo night jfl

No, go to places where people your age gather around. So bars, idk libraries? What do people do after age 40? I assumed they all roped.

Wait, no, the plan was "Make friends on Snapchat and ask your Snapchat friends if there are any parties." But replace "Snapchat" with "library" and it still doesn't work.

Go to bars/libraries and do what?

If this was Snapchat, the way it works is "Be friends on Snapchat, talk a lot on Snapchat, then invite her to a party." Replace "Snapchat" with "library" and it doesn't work.
Fucking talk to ppl lol. At your age they don't have parties anymore, they have social gatherings. You can't use our methods because you're not at that age. Past 30 its weird if you show up to parties with college aged kids.

Fucking talk to ppl lol. At your age they don't have parties anymore, they have social gatherings. You can't use our methods because you're not at that age. Past 30 its weird if you show up to parties with college aged kids.

What social gatherings do you mean?

IOIs or death.

You're an oldcel you can't improve anymore. Just get a heart attack theory, you're to old to ascend and you won't get any JBs dream all you want but you'll be seen as a pedophile. Just ldar untill your 80 and then trip on wet water theory.

• JFL
Reactions: xit
You're an oldcel you can't improve anymore. Just get a heart attack theory, you're to old to ascend and you won't get any JBs dream all you want but you'll be seen as a pedophile. Just ldar untill your 80 and then trip on wet water theory.

I don't want JBs.

files me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
house parties, dinners, family gatherings. youre 46, go to places where old ppl hang out. how would i know the places? youre 46, you should know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

cope. im not chad and 9 girls approached me this year. not saying all of them were 100% interested but at least 2-3 were cuz they asked for number

but i agree that most girls dont. some girls eye fucked me for months in school breaks or eating buffet and they never ever approached

• +1
cope. im not chad and 9 girls approached me this year. not saying all of them were 100% interested but at least 2-3 were cuz they asked for number

but i agree that most girls dont. some girls eye fucked me for months in school breaks or eating buffet and they never ever approached
fuck you faggot

i wish 9 girls would approach me

😡😡😡😡😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

what's your height sir ?

Not true it happens that women aproach me more than i aproach them so like from 2 days of clubing probably atleast one women will aproach me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
5'9.5 in germany so basically a turbo manlet by this sites standards

yeah definitively in Germany. What's your Psl though ?

yeah definitively in Germany. What's your Psl though ?
idk got called everything from 5.5 to 6.5 on here when i didnt looksmax and someone even said psl 7 lol but i guess im around psl 6 if i train neck and gymmax probably a little more

• +1
idk got called everything from 5.5 to 6.5 on here when i didnt looksmax and someone even said psl 7 lol but i guess im around psl 6 if i train neck and gymmax probably a little more

6 PSL is the bottom to be considered as gl without a dobt.
That's very nice.

• +1
6 PSL is the bottom to be considered as gl without a dobt.
That's very nice.
my pheno is holding me back too a little. im blonde and blue eyed and most german chicks just simply either go for sandnigs or at least dark haired guys here. ethnics however stare at me a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
my pheno is holding me back too a little. im blonde and blue eyed and most german chicks just simply either go for sandnigs or at least dark haired guys here. ethnics however stare at me a lot

try to dye your hair black and you'll see the difference imo.
the best combi is always dark hair + light eyes + white pheno naturally.

• +1
OP is a narcy fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and xit
Women do not approach. It's honestly fucking hilarious that you guys think that they will just approach you and obviously show attraction. That notion is completely antithetical to female nature. For example, this is the story behind the first girl I made out with in college.

1. I got off the bus
  2. I was walking back to my dorm in front of two girls
  3. One asked to hit my Juul
  4. I said yeah
  5. I faced them and planted my feet and started talking to her while she was hitting my Juul
  6. I asked her what year she was in (she's a freshman), we talked for a few minutes
  7. I said "Do you have Snap?"
  8. I added her
  9. I started Snapping her, just random pics of my face and shit I'm doing like laundry or whatever
  10. I asked if she wanted to come to a party with me a few days later
  11. We went to the party, were grinding
  12. When we got back, I asked her if she wanted me to walk her to her dorm
  13. She said yes
  14. Don't remember exactly how she said it, but she implied I could sleep in her bed
  15. I get in bed
  16. She gets in bed
  17. I wrap my arm around her, pull her closer to me
  18. I start lightly stroking her arm with my thumb, typical cuddling shit.
  19. Eventually she turns around, looks directly in my eyes, we start making out
  20. She's grinding on me, I'm playing with her pussy, etc.
  21. We probably would have fucked if her roommate wasn't there
  22. The end
It's that easy boys. All you have to fucking do is believe me, I will help anyone who needs advice on this sort of shit. She's pretty cute and her body is fucking amazing.
the

Galactic amounts of cope right there. If the girl is into you, specially if she's drunk, she will fuck you regardless of someone else being in the room.

• Hmm...
white girls are fucking retarded

fuck them all including my mother

• +1
white girls are fucking retarded

fuck them all including my mother

don't say such a thing, you crazy dude. I mean not your mother

im fucking sick of this planet
no matter the shit, i'm exactly in the canonical beauty in the country where i do come from. So even if i ascend to 6 PSL here with surgery and that it does not change a lot, i'll always have another solution. Tbh if i hadn't this, i would be sick too.

shit kill thread yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
try to dye your hair black and you'll see the difference imo.
the best combi is always dark hair + light eyes + white pheno naturally.

I would dye your hair brown first as that looks more natural on a white guy then fullon black dye.

Also dont forget to dye your eyebrows then aswell (if you have thin eyebrows or light eyebrows it will be a issue) or else you will look like a clown lol.

• +1
house parties, dinners, family gatherings. youre 46, go to places where old ppl hang out. how would i know the places? youre 46, you should know.

But you said people my age don't have parties.

But you said people my age don't have parties.
Different types of parties. Their parties are more like social gatherings, while ours are doing crazy shit anand getting drunk. When old people have "parties" they get together and talk about life while drinking beer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Different types of parties. Their parties are more like social gatherings, while ours are doing crazy shit anand getting drunk. When old people have "parties" they get together and talk about life while drinking beer.

Describe for me a young people party, if it isn't standing around and drinking?

Describe for me a young people party, if it isn't standing around and drinking?
Ngl I've never been to a irl party. Idk y you would expect me to know what they do. But the way older people behave isn't the same as younger people. They don't do crazy wild shit like fight, dares, drunk ping pong. It's more relaxed. Although I could be wrong and the geezer across the street from me is fucking 20 yo spluts while getting backpipe.

I don't understand your point, you'll still have a different experience than us and you'll need to employ different methods.

Ngl I've never been to a irl party. Idk y you would expect me to know what they do. But the way older people behave isn't the same as younger people. They don't do crazy wild shit like fight, dares, drunk ping pong. It's more relaxed. Although I could be wrong and the geezer across the street from me is fucking 20 yo spluts while getting backpipe.

I don't understand your point, you'll still have a different experience than us and you'll need to employ different methods.

I don't think you're wrong, but suppose you are and the geezer across the street is doing wild shit. What methods do I employ to be friends with that guy?

>most german chicks just simply either go for sandnigs or at least dark haired guys here
so the memes are actually true?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Lifefuel

>most german chicks just simply either go for sandnigs or at least dark haired guys here
so the memes are actually true?
they are. im blonde and blue eyed and got a blonde gf but its just coincidence and luck. we RARELY see blonde couples here. even my gf noticed this and is surprised everytime we see another couple

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
TalesFromTheBasement.mp4