You guys are fucking retarded.

only problem is no bitch ever asked to hit my vape
1. I ain't got no vape
2. I'm always the nigga askin random foids for cigs

Hey bro these women tried to meet up with male models

Yea the 1st girl wanted to meet up with a reformed pedophile. She did not care

Oh well you still fucked JBs, normies would destroy you for this..
not really. most slayers i know have stories of fucking underage girls. of course i don’t bring it up around salty autists or women

not really. most slayers i know have stories of fucking underage girls. of course i don’t bring it up around salty autists or women
Oh yeah, people will still look down on you tjough, slayers are accepted cos there well a chad lol

Attachments

• 135.gif
    135.gif
    439.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xit and SikKunt
So basically this girl initiated the conversation? Sounds kind of like you just contradicted yourself bro

21820425 120999331955109 9071559584484687872 n

You mean slayers like this guy?

All she did was ask to hit my Juul, which is very common if you openly hit one.

You still contradicted yourself.

The list sounds like what blue pilled people say

All she did was ask to hit my Juul, which is very common if you openly hit one.

9/10 slayers will have stories about fucking underage girls IME.

Would she have asked that to any guy?

Oh yeah, people will still look down on you tjough, slayers are accepted cos there well a chad lol

You still contradicted yourself.

The list sounds like what blue pilled people say
No I didn't. I'm saying that women will never approach you and show attraction. They will on occasion approach you under the guise of a normal social interaction though.

No I didn't. I'm saying that women will never approach you and show attraction. They will on occasion approach you under the guise of a normal social interaction though.

Women will always approach I can prove it lol and give ioi's

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
You're hopeless, bro. You seem to be lacking some fundamental segment of social understanding.
No bro I'm not actually. Look at my name.

I play chess and travel and play in tournaments. So essentially I go out meet others and see things.

So basically refutes what you say about any social understanding.

No bro I'm not actually. Look at my name.

I play chess and travel and play in tournaments. So essentially I go out meet others and see things.

So basically refutes what you say about any social understanding.
I really hope you're trolling. If you're not, I feel bad for you. Being social is a game. I've never met a chess player that is good at said game. As you should know, playing with people who are shitty at a game does not improve your skill. Also, all you probably talk about is chess, or at least use it as a significant crutch.

If you actually want to learn how to socialize with 'normal' people, I'm down to help you, but you would have to take everything I say as the truth.

Women do not approach. It's honestly fucking hilarious that you guys think that they will just approach you and obviously show attraction. That notion is completely antithetical to female nature. For example, this is the story behind the first girl I made out with in college.

1. I got off the bus
  2. I was walking back to my dorm in front of two girls
  3. One asked to hit my Juul
  4. I said yeah
  5. I faced them and planted my feet and started talking to her while she was hitting my Juul
  6. I asked her what year she was in (she's a freshman), we talked for a few minutes
  7. I said "Do you have Snap?"
  8. I added her
  9. I started Snapping her, just random pics of my face and shit I'm doing like laundry or whatever
  10. I asked if she wanted to come to a party with me a few days later
  11. We went to the party, were grinding
  12. When we got back, I asked her if she wanted me to walk her to her dorm
  13. She said yes
  14. Don't remember exactly how she said it, but she implied I could sleep in her bed
  15. I get in bed
  16. She gets in bed
  17. I wrap my arm around her, pull her closer to me
  18. I start lightly stroking her arm with my thumb, typical cuddling shit.
  19. Eventually she turns around, looks directly in my eyes, we start making out
  20. She's grinding on me, I'm playing with her pussy, etc.
  21. We probably would have fucked if her roommate wasn't there
  22. The end
It's that easy boys. All you have to fucking do is believe me, I will help anyone who needs advice on this sort of shit. She's pretty cute and her body is fucking amazing.
larp

Take the approach pill and you will live a good life

I really hope you're trolling. If you're not, I feel bad for you. Being social is a game. I've never met a chess player that is good at said game. As you should know, playing with people who are shitty at a game does not improve your skill. Also, all you probably talk about is chess, or at least use it as a significant crutch.

If you actually want to learn how to socialize with 'normal' people, I'm down to help you, but you would have to take everything I say as the truth.

Lol social game you must be those pua tards.

Buddy I have bad news for you. Social game aka pua or pooooahhh does not work. Why? Because you can't game females. You can't force attraction. It's that simple. Social game consist of PERSONALITY and confidence. You basically use your personality to make females laugh and be out going while using your confidence to be assertive and be bold.

If social game worked why isn't pooooahhh successful.

The funny thing is I was never a chessplayer, I only started to play when I needed to do things because of my ex was boring me. So I had to balance things out.

Not only that after me and my ex broke up I had to cope with something and it was chess.
I even traveled to a different state to play in a tournament and did online dating. My online dating results were horrible. Where I initially messaged every female in that state to try and get a quick lay.

And I only got 2 dates out of hundreds of females that I messaged.

It's funny how you contradict yourself again.

You said social game is important yet wouldn't talking about a hobby I do for fun and bantering about my traveling helps your social game? I mean you are using social game aren't we?

I mean your socializing with other females to improve your chances of getting laid.

I'm of no means of using chess as a crutch to impress the ladies. I'm only playing chess for myself and myself only.

someone who actually understands neurotransmitter theory

Good to see

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
  1. I got off the bus
  2. I was walking back to my dorm in front of two girls
  3. One asked to hit my Juul

0fd.jpg