You guys are mogging most of Tinder users

I MOG WAY MORE THAN THAT IRL. ESPECIALLY WHEN LEAN. You haven't got a fucking clue.

View attachment 1021684

And I mog you by a bloody million miles. Anybody with an ounce of sense knows that. You are a 4/10 and your nose puts you at argument 3.5/10. Your opinion (Which is pretence) does not mean anything to me, so stop fucking announcing it.

You fucking retard. You are not good looking. When will get that through and inside that thick as shit skull of yours? YOU DON'T MOG ME OR MOST PEOPLE ON THE FORUM. You have tiny miserable and depressive eyes, a fucking and wonky nose, downward growth and a fucking gonial angle. The high IQ users on here who've studied facial aesthetics to death all voted for me and agreed even with 21% body fat you are mogged. You are a fucking cretin that keeps photoshopping your face to have a proper nose and hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks when you're fat? Lol. It's a joke. Stop communicating with me. Or I am going to report you for harassment.

rENT FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

B6f18fab9350b851de883358972359cf

If I see myself tagged in a thread which belongs to him, you'll be blocked too.

Goodbye

As always men underrate other men and call the average "subhumans" whom they supposedly mog but somehow they're still virgins
I wanted t o post pic of examples but I dont wanna dox random people in Tinder. Most people in this place are better looking than your average guys. No matter if they are virgins or mentalcels. Even some good looking in this place are struggling to get girls... Its not even about their looks. Its just their fucked up traumas they experienced in young age.. Most of men are here insecure... Not ugly.

Last edited:
I would post pic of examples but I dont wanna dox random people. Most people in this place are better looking than your average guys. No matter if they are virgins or mentalcels.
Really ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
I MOG WAY MORE THAN THAT IRL. ESPECIALLY WHEN LEAN. You haven't got a fucking clue.

View attachment 1021684

And I mog you by a bloody million miles. Anybody with an ounce of sense knows that. You are a 4/10 and your nose puts you at argument 3.5/10. Your opinion (Which is pretence) does not mean anything to me, so stop fucking announcing it.

You fucking retard. You are not good looking. When will get that through and inside that thick as shit skull of yours? YOU DON'T MOG ME OR MOST PEOPLE ON THE FORUM. You have tiny miserable and depressive eyes, a fucking and wonky nose, downward growth and a fucking gonial angle. The high IQ users on here who've studied facial aesthetics to death all voted for me and agreed even with 21% body fat you are mogged. You are a fucking cretin that keeps photoshopping your face to have a proper nose and hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks when you're fat? Lol. It's a joke. Stop communicating with me. Or I am going to report you for harassment.
I mog You to hell and back

Did you use a female catfish or what? If so, most men are literally invisible to women. Being proud of mogging some subhumans and normies isn't justified, they're not your competition anyways.