You guys are mogging most of Tinder users

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
I was just curious to see how men looked in Tinder.. and I was pretty amazed how many normies or below averages guys there where. Even the most infamous user makeithappen mogged a lot of people here...

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9090, Chadeep and 1 other person
girls on Tinder look 99% hideous

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5912 and 6 others
Yes people here mog most of the population, but PSL is just very harsh wich causes BDD LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9090, Chadeep and 1 other person
They are frauding very harshly.
It blackpilled me honestly cause that mean even if you ascend to chad
It will be extremly rare to fuck a beautiful girl because Theresa rare to find

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Yes people here mog most of the population, but PSL is just very harsh wich causes BDD LOL
normies are out slaying while chads are here rotting

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KingofKong, Deleted member 5746, lutte and 5 others
Most guys are about average. They look about average.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Pietrosiek
I was just curious to see how men looked in Tinder.. and I was pretty amazed how many normies or below averages guys there where. Even the most infamous user makeithappen mogged a lot of people here...
Perhaps the real McCoys, as to Chads, are done with this. I've had a lot of pussy. A lot of pussy. I've had gay guys fall in love with me. One went as far as killing himself because it was never going to happen. I rejected an actress already. She had a bf! Not gonna be their cuck. Entertainers are strange people.

But here I am. On a forum against stereotyping. But at the same time, envying vanity.

Dating apps are full of shit.

Mogging a lot of people people on dating apps doesnt mean shit. You have to mog about 70% of guys your age for dating apps to make any sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 10709
Most guys you're competing on Tinder are Chadfishes ran by Basement dwelling incels.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Most guys you're competing on Tinder are Chadfishes ran by Basement dwelling incels.
lifefuel for the whole .me community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Chadeep
Perhaps the real McCoys, as to Chads, are done with this. I've had a lot of pussy. A lot of pussy. I've had gay guys fall in love with me. One went as far as killing himself because it was never going to happen. I rejected an actress already. She had a bf! Not gonna be their cuck. Entertainers are strange people.

But here I am. On a forum against stereotyping. But at the same time, envying vanity.

greycel moment
greycel response
greycel way to type

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Danish_Retard

C57651BD D8AC 49B4 9147 1383E284AF07

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Danish_Retard
Even the most infamous user makeithappen mogged a lot of people here...
@MakinItHappen is a decent-looking guy so I'm not sure what you mean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Chadeep and Deleted member 9090

The ugly as sin BeetleKing LOL trying to get under my skin lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Chadeep and Wallenberg
BeetleKing doesn't even know what infamous means lol

BeetelKing you are ugly as shit. You don't look good. Stop trying to be with the "in" crowd on this forum. Nobody thinks you are even average looking. Your features don';t go together at all. It's been established. You have ZERO harmony. You fraud everyone of your photos and you still look objectively ugly. LightSkin has asked gay guys and girls and they all made jokes about your appearance. Isn't that enough? You are in your 30s and having still yet to have bust a single nut in a single bitch and you claim despite that you have never been rejected, because you voluntarily don't try. Your instincts know the outcome so you save yourself from the trauma. Cut the shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10673 and Deleted member 9090
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
True but it is not enough.

Dating Apps: Some of those women are not sure what the fuck they want. And then there are some seeking meal tickets. GET ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE! Then there are the druggies; pillheads, methheads. Usually, they're covered in ink. She'll fuck you as long as she thinks you're not a cop. Ugh. Everyone's cops to them that work out though.

The serious women don't do dating apps. PERIOD. Kek. Unless she has the power of selection. That's where Bumble comes in at. Those women are serious. But from what I hear, Bumble's being taken over by hookers.

Hookers come in all shapes, sizes, and ages. Though she'll let you know within so many messages. I seriously doubt she'll take that chance to salespitch you in person. Ugh. Some guys are not happy campers about that.

Ultimately, dating apps are like a popular barroom on Ladies Night with a strip joint (hookers) in the back of the place. But remember, the responsible women don't do bars.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13213

He was just one example. Did not mean he is below average but I probably triggered him right now.-

He was just one example. Did not mean he is below average but I probably triggered him right now.-

You deliberately phrased it like YOU of all people are betting looking. JFL when you are fucking disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
@Lightskin remind us what all the girls and gay guys said about this idiot's face.

BeetelKing you are ugly as shit. You don't look good. Stop trying to be with the "in" crowd on this forum. Nobody thinks you are even average looking. Your features don';t go together at all. It's been established. You have ZERO harmony. You fraud everyone of your photos and you still look objectively ugly. LightSkin has asked gay guys and girls and they all made jokes about your appearance. Isn't that enough? You are in your 30s and having still yet to have bust a single nut in a single bitch and you claim despite that you have never been rejected, because you voluntarily don't try. Your instincts know the outcome so you save yourself from the trauma. Cut the shit.

Lightskin is 22 years old and he chasing Milf... according to sendmepic. Is that not weird little bit?

Yes I am triggered. Because if you knew what people in the real world thought about your ugly appearance you would keep quiet lol

It's just remarkable the levels of delusion you operate with and how despite all of us black pilling you, you keep it going. The constant photoshopping, the constant everything. It's a joke.

Yeah, but the OP seems surprised that most guys in Tinder are average.

Yo mother fucker, don't tag me in this pussies threads again yeah?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yes I am triggered. Because if you knew what people in the real world thought about your ugly appearance you would keep quiet lol

It's just remarkable the levels of delusion you operate with and how despite all of us black pilling you, you keep it going. The constant photoshopping, the constant everything. It's a joke.

You are triggered. If I make one funny post. You literally make thread about it lol. Im your biggest villain in this place and you have never managed to beat me. Thats why you get triggered so fast. Muahhahahaahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Depend area in my area its filled with chads

You are triggered. If I make one funny post. You literally make thread about it lol. Im your biggest villain in this place and you have never managed to beat me. Thats why you get triggered so fast.

Did you see any one laughing?

Fbed00f7601ef175dc1ff53a1eeba1b3

You're not funny. You're not interesting. You're not good looking. You're asking to be bullied. I will punch you the fuck up if you ever mention my name on this place again. Do you hear me?

Anybody that tags me in this insignificant losers' thread(s) again is going to be blocked. He is the most boring man on planet earth. I don't want to discuss stupid shit with this cunt.

• JFL
Yo you fucking cunt @Wallenberg why did you tag me?

• JFL
Cool. I'm done. TGhat's the final straw.

• JFL
Did you see any one laughing?

View attachment 1021680

You're not funny. You're not interesting. You're not good looking. You're asking to be bullied. I will punch you the fuck up if you ever mention my name on this place again. Do you hear me?

Anybody that tags me in this insignificant losers' thread(s) again is going to be blocked. He is the most boring man on planet earth. I don't want to discuss stupid shit with this cunt.

This thread is not about you but because you where triggered hard. You started to BARK.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Because @Beetleking88 didn't tag you while dissing you and that feels coward.

Fuck off. I don't want to read his boring posts. I don't like people that are on the dumbest wavelength possible that they are too autistic to communicate with.

He genuinely believes what he says has substance. He is that retarded. Stop tagging me in any threads.

Fuck off. I don't want to read his boring posts. I don't like people that are on the dumbest wavelength possible that they are too autistic to communicate with.

He genuinely believes what he says has substance. He is that retarded. Stop tagging me in any threads.

Stop barking then . You can be just silent.

How I WAS DISSING HIM?

Listen bro?

I don't like you. Nobody finds you interesting. You use me to get attention. Nobody cares about you nor your posts. Please leave me alone?

I am not interested in having any communication with you. You are not my kind of person. Is that ok? Please?

Stop barking then . You can be just silent.

Listen bro?

I don't like you. Nobody finds you interesting. You use me to get attention. Nobody cares about you nor your posts. Please leave me alone?

I am not interested in having any communication with you. You are not my kind of person. Is that ok? Please?

Sure, I will not tag you anymore.

Listen bro?

Telling people that you mog Average and Below average people. Is now dissing? Nice to know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10185
As always men underrate other men and call the average "subhumans" whom they supposedly mog but somehow they're still virgins

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
Telling people that you mog Average and Below average people. Is now dissing? Nice to know.

I MOG WAY MORE THAN THAT IRL. ESPECIALLY WHEN LEAN. You haven't got a fucking clue.

Picture727a

And I mog you by a bloody million miles. Anybody with an ounce of sense knows that. You are a 4/10 and your nose puts you at argument 3.5/10. Your opinion (Which is pretence) does not mean anything to me, so stop fucking announcing it.

You fucking retard. You are not good looking. When will get that through and inside that thick as shit skull of yours? YOU DON'T MOG ME OR MOST PEOPLE ON THE FORUM. You have tiny miserable and depressive eyes, a fucking and wonky nose, downward growth and a fucking gonial angle. The high IQ users on here who've studied facial aesthetics to death all voted for me and agreed even with 21% body fat you are mogged. You are a fucking cretin that keeps photoshopping your face to have a proper nose and hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks when you're fat? Lol. It's a joke. Stop communicating with me. Or I am going to report you for harassment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Wallenberg
As always men underrate other men and call the average "subhumans" whom they supposedly mog but somehow they're still virgins

Sums BeetleKing up to a T.

I mean imagine having the AUDACITY to still live with your mum, in her little tiny flat, at 30, with no job, no command of the English language, no friends and a virgin with no hope or direction for the future. All while talking shit on a forum.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Sums BeetleKing up to a T.

I mean imagine having the AUDACITY to still live with your mum, in her little tiny flat, at 30, with no job, no command of the English language, no friends and a virgin with no hope or direction for the future. All while talking shit on a forum.

: ) You were stripping for old guys at your prime. You probably married 60 years old white guy which is paying your food and rent while you suck his dick for exchange..

You should watch this movie. My own Private Idaho. Its literally life story of yours.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and lutte
Another banger thread

• JFL