You guys do realize being htn is bare minimum?

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Hypergamy is real whch essentially means as a htn you will only be able to get ltbs and mtbs. Stop thinking that being htn is really good when its just bare minimum. Seen enough tiktokcels call literal chads on tiktok htns.
@dark.max @Kaari

Attachments

• IMG_6160.jpeg
    IMG_6160.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, ezio6, dark.max and 4 others
Hypergamy is real whch essentially means as a htn you will only be able to get ltbs and mtbs. Stop thinking that being htn is really good when its just bare minimum. Seen enough tiktokcels call literal chads on tiktok htns.
@dark.max @Kaari
Based. Honestly HTN isn’t enough for security, especially if your non-NT. That was my final blow.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dark.max, mathis, Rhinoplastyordie and 1 other person
litle while ago, i started to notice this “trend” too😞.Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
Thank god:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
Based. Honestly HTN isn’t enough for security, especially if your non-NT. That was my final blow.
Height might compensate but yea you need good social skills, usually chad gets them from being fucking social and saying whatever he wants because theres no consequences since hes gl

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Kaari
  • JFL
then why did i slay so much when i used to do tik toks and slayed irl a ton before getting depressed? htn is good not minimum

This thread is realistic,repped

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: watah
@dark.max @Kaari
just be confident bro

@dark.max @Kaari
nigga nigga nigga cant you see... foids just dont hypnotise me (dnr)

The bare minimum for me is that it has a pulse

It's the bare minimum for dating apps. But I know plenty of normies who met their gf through social circles and they are looksmatched or in many cases, she looks better than they do. Social circle is a huge halo