You guys don't know how manipulative women are

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
Women defend things that are advantageous to them as if they are morally righteous. If something benefits them, they see it as a victory in their own minds, and because they benefit from it, they vocally claim that it is "valuable." However, this does not mean they genuinely believe it is good. It means that it serves their interests.

Acting in a morally upright manner is correlated with actually being morally upright. Their mindset is "Anything that benefits me is morally good." This is 100% clear in women, where the concept extends to not being punished = being rewarded

if you take a close look at how women act trying to shame men for littarly anything this makes perfect sense

The most common female power fantasy in movies involves the female villain manipulating, making life harder, and overall being narcy and getting away with it. Women perceive others as tools or objects and it's fine because to women if its not a direct punishment it must be a reward

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, maarda, Jova and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Jova
another useless thread from the forum turkroach

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aladin and Jova
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and Jova
tldr

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Jova
absolute fucking retard, just kys if yout too stupid to read this
didn't read either too much for my little indian brain

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
IMG 7869

• Woah
Reactions: 0S4MA
i have seen this thread like 3 times this week jfl, yeah we get it bro they are manipulators and understand emotions very well and how to micro manage them