you guys ever wonder why you were born at this time?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

sigma gyatt rizzler
I'm not trynna sound like a "I wasn't meant for this generation" kinda guy, but it occurred to me that I've never drank clean water, or breathed clean air. Nor have I ever ate anything not containing microplastics. My entire lifes activity has been tracked and traced by the government, every call I make is monitored as well as every text.

It would have been cooler to live in a cleaner freer time. no?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Gonthar
or how lowered test levels have cucked everyone,

Like getting pissed at someone insulting or talking shit and people will say get pressed easily, but do nothing and your a bitch:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
No matter the time or place, an incel thou wilt always be.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lulleko and Lebron_James
No matter the time or place, an incel thou wilt always be.
In my culture, If I lived in my native lands I would probably get married in the coming years

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and romanstock
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Age takes its toll, eh, Bron?

• JFL
Or speared in the liver.
Idk for a lot of time we were pretty peaceful, unless you were wronged there was no real reason to kill each other

But I have been thinking recently, on whether or not I would rather die old and in a hospital or young and fighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and romanstock
Age takes its toll, eh, Bron?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
Idk for a lot of time we were pretty peaceful, unless you were wronged there was no real reason to kill each other

But I have been thinking recently, on whether or not I would rather die old and in a hospital or young and fighting

Oh yeah, before the white people came

• JFL
Oh yeah, before the white people came
I think the last time my people were conquered was by punjabi sikhs but never whites:cool:

Soviets and american couldn't beat us

well actually the soviets beat my fathers half but my mothers half withstood everything:cool::cool::cool:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Lebonbon won't be in the league for much longer
Too bad, I used to follow the nba a little bit when he was at his best. But now on the one hand "it makes me happy" that the whites are doing well.

• +1
Then in the U.S. Jordan is idolized because the U.S. has no sports history and culture compared to Europe, so LeBron James must be discredited in favor of the icon Jordan

• JFL
Then in the U.S. Jordan is idolized because the U.S. has no sports history and culture compared to Europe, so LeBron James must be discredited to the detriment of the icon Jordan
I envy European sports culture, but just give the U.S some time, its not 1000+ years old like all of Europe

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
I envy European sports culture, but just give the U.S some time, its not 1000+ years old like all of Europe
You are right, though, I see it from what little I give an eye to the nba that the various Jokic, Doncic are not given the credit they deserve. Then along comes Anthony Edwards reminiscent of the icon and holy man Jordan and he is immediately celebrated

• JFL