You guys gonna muslimmaxxx and get an arraigned marriage?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
First, I am not bashing Islam or any religion. Even though I am not religious, I respect everyone's background.

Being born and raised in a muslim bengali family, I was raised with a bluepill mindset. Parents said to go to school, get good grades, get a good job, and women will love you.

Dumbest shit ever bro. You realize all this shit is dumb when you swallow the blackpill. All the things muslim parents raise you to become is a beta cuck provider to another girl who probably does not even find you attractive. The thing with muslim marriages is that your parents can find you a wife. In this religion, the men are always the dominate ones and the women really have no power. That's why men in muslim families who are ugly and short still can marry because their family will find a wife for you. The wife of course wont be the prettiest, but they will do.

So, if you are ugly and follow Islam, you can get an arraigned marriage. However, youre wife will be average/ugly and will not love you at all becuase she is only marrying you because she needs to as muslim women for family reasons.

You guys about to muslimmaxxx though and get married later in life even though you are an incel?

Last edited:
Didn't read, but still wanted to say only Allah is great.

I thought only hindus had that kind of thing

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Entschuldigung
Just marry your cousin theory is legit bro run it tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Entschuldigung
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and GrayEyedBarrett
I don't agree with the part that muslims girls are average/ugly. Especially from where i come from, balkans, the women are gorgeous there, chechenya too.

But yeah, my parents will probably find me a hot chick from there.
Not because of incel stuff, but i can't trust non-religious women I want to marry one that fear God, and that didn't do bat shit crazy when she was young. I seriously hope it still exists, even though it's hard to find in our degenerate society.

Yes, I'm considering muslimmaxxing tbh. I had a friend who had a friend who could hook me up. But lost contact since then. (This was years ago). He muslimmaxxed. He had that friend provide one of his daughters, or was it a friend of a friends sister / daughter or something. Supposedly going this route was really easy if you're white. They have different sites for this kind of stuff too. They're really thirsty for white men. Especially if you have money as well.

Islam is a good way for incels. we share values.

I can't do that

They're really thirsty for white men. Especially if you have money as well.
This is indeed very true. However, most Muslim family want their own ethnic/religion members. I know most muslim women will be disowned if they marry a white or black dude.

Also a white dude marrying a muslim women shows that dude must be truly a ugly incel that cannot even get his own race of women sharing the same religious background.
Nigga how does it suck jfl
your marrying your own family member

you can have retarded kids

its nasty and its incest

I recommend not to marry your cousin
m
I can't do that
me neither
I don't agree with the part that muslims girls are average/ugly. Especially from where i come from, balkans, the women are gorgeous there, chechenya too.

But yeah, my parents will probably find me a hot chick from there.
Not because of incel stuff, but i can't trust non-religious women I want to marry one that fear God, and that didn't do bat shit crazy when she was young. I seriously hope it still exists, even though it's hard to find in our degenerate society.
yeah, I probably read that wrong. Religion does not equal how good looking you are. There are many pretty muslim women. I meant to say ethnic background.

Last edited: