You guys have any interesting meal preps for losing weight?

Grey

Grey

Iron
So I've been only eating chicken, broccoli, brown rice, and an egg 2x a day with a small dessert. I've been doing this for a month and two weeks I think and I've lost 25 pounds so far from 280. The thing is what I'm eating right now is getting boring and I'm suffering. My retarded ass also can't do CICO without meal preps because I might go overboard somedays or my mom cooks some high-calorie shit in black.

Regardless ill keep eating it until I can find something better because it seems to be working. Any suggestions are helpful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
It's generally a good idea to eat high volume low calorie vegetables in order to feel full without actually consuming many calories. It's good for suppressing the feeling of hunger but you need to track your calories accordingly as it's as easy to go overboard and have a massive calorie deficit as a result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6963
It's generally a good idea to eat high volume low calorie vegetables in order to feel full without actually consuming many calories. It's good for suppressing the feeling of hunger but you need to track your calories accordingly as it's as easy to go overboard and have a massive calorie deficit as a result.
You think adding cucumbers would be a good idea since they're kinda large and they don't have too much cals?

You think adding cucumbers would be a good idea since they're kinda large and they don't have too much cals?
yeah cucumbers and broccoli are good examples of high volume low cals. Remember to keep your deficit around 200-300 cals and not more otherwise your body will adapt and you'll lose less weight.

• +1
Make sure to eat clen. And tren hard to preserve muslce during the deficit. Even tho its a cut, dont be afraid to test your limits if youre a newbie. Gl.. i hope you Dbolish your goals op

• JFL
Meal 1: anabolic french toast or eggs w/Sriracha + oats
Snack 1: popcorn + Pepsi max
Meal 2: clean mean for work, good macro micro nutrient profile
snack 2: popcorn + Pepsi max
Meal 3: chicken wraps
Snack 3: sugar free jelly

Meal 1: anabolic french toast or eggs w/Sriracha + oats
Snack 1: popcorn + Pepsi max
Meal 2: clean mean for work, good macro micro nutrient profile
snack 2: popcorn + Pepsi max
Meal 3: chicken wraps
Snack 3: sugar free jelly
Never heard of the eggs with siracha thing, but it sounds pretty good

So I've been only eating chicken, broccoli, brown rice, and an egg 2x a day with a small dessert. I've been doing this for a month and two weeks I think and I've lost 25 pounds so far from 280. The thing is what I'm eating right now is getting boring and I'm suffering. My retarded ass also can't do CICO without meal preps because I might go overboard somedays or my mom cooks some high-calorie shit in black.

Regardless ill keep eating it until I can find something better because it seems to be working. Any suggestions are helpful
Jesus bro. You can eat normal food just don't eat too much of it. Meal prep with things you like then play around with my fitness pal until you find combinations that fit your macros.

yeah cucumbers and broccoli are good examples of high volume low cals. Remember to keep your deficit around 200-300 cals and not more otherwise your body will adapt and you'll lose less weight.
I VERY much agree with this.
Im trying to lose the last bit of fluff and made the mistake of going full auschwitz mode, besides adapting quicker.

Most people will starve themselves for 4 days and cant take and splurge and eat like5k cal in shitty food.
Now i usually am in a 500-200

Jesus bro. You can eat normal food just don't eat too much of it. Meal prep with things you like then play around with my fitness pal until you find combinations that fit your macros.
I lose my willpower to easily by doing that gonna head to bed shitty online college at 2

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
water
water fast JFL

Add beans, lentils, potatoes and other filling veggies to your diet. Rice pudding (with skimmed milk) is incredibly filling too

• +1