You guys lack perspective on what normies look like!

Deleted member 13325

Deleted member 13325

Maghrebi bad boy
Today I landed in a new city for a trip visiting some guys from college and met up with this chick I had swiped on Tinder. After hooking up and watching some bullshit show she wanted to see on Netflix she suggested going for a walk outside in the evening. I do not drink alcohol and try to interact with the blue pilled world as little as possible so I wasn’t happy about it. For background I am 6 foot guy but I height fraud to 6’2 by shoving lifts inside basketball shoes which already have a heel and conceal the lifts very well. I also do this with airmaxxes. If anyone knows about height frauding it’s me. I have tried everything from Tallmensshoes to putting custom lifts in different models, I know which are easy to walk in, etc. I also leave the lifts in my shoes so when I put them on the girl can’t tell I’m frauding and since I’m already 6 foot it’s hard for a 5’4 chick to really tell the difference.

Anyways when we went outside I put my shoes with lifts on and was like 6’2. I also put on a size L shirt that I filled out pretty well and due to leanmaxxing my arms filled out the sleeves but my waist was small making me look bigger than I am. When we were walking I was height mogging, frame mogging, and physique mogging 95% of guys I passed by. At a point I completely tuned out this annoying chick and kept count of how many times I got mogged - ZERO. I was passing by normies that were drowning in size SMALL tshirts wearing flip flops at 5’8 looking happy and ignorant of their reality. I passed guys drinking alcohol and actively looksminning themselves. I passed by guys with 10 inch arms. Despite being natty and not even that big I was still mogging normies left and right.

Remember that this is the reality of the blue pilled world. Even if you look DYEL but are 6’ and lean you will mog 70%+ normies outside.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and 18 others
How much do you weigh

Dn Rd, need pictures. Name is gray. average normie is ugly as shit tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, bugeye, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
How much do you weigh

I’m like 160 lean at 6’0 right now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and Deleted member 11479
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
yeah in the adult world it's easy to mog most people but in school/college this is only above average tbh but that's still good

were you hair mogging ppl outside

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
yeah in the adult world it's easy to mog most people
Maybe middle aged level, but not in your 20's and early 30's. I strongly disagree with the general notion that the average guy (especially the average white guy) looks bad. Chances are, OP is probably just gl.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet and 2 others
yeah in the adult world it's easy to mog most people but in school/college this is only above average tbh but that's still good

Yes I am Norwood 0.5 on Fin/Min/Nizoral. I actually got a haircut today and my barber was surprised when I told him I use minox.

In college I was a bloated frat guy and still pulled chicks due to height and physique. I was prob 20% bf but looked jacked. Completely quit drinking and smoking weed after college because it was hindering my bodybuilding goals. Although in college I would prob drink like 4-5 days a week and didn’t give a fuck about anything other than getting poon, lifting, and partying.

• +1
Maybe middle aged level, but not in your 20's and early 30's. I strongly disagree with the general notion that the average guy (especially the average white guy) looks bad. Chances are, OP is probably just gl.
I’m a gymaxxed heightmaxxed framemaxxed fashionmaxxed normie

Last edited:
Although in college I would prob drink like 4-5 days a week and didn’t give a fuck about anything other than getting poon, lifting, and partying.
Did this affect your job chances and if you could go back would you have changed this routine and goals ?

I’m early 20s and most people I saw outside were in a similar age bracket

Did this affect your job chances and if you could go back would you have changed this routine and goals ?
Nah I never wanted to do hardcore finance like investment banking shit bc I didn’t want the crazy hours and wanted to be able to focus on lifting/slaying while making an above average income so I was a generic business major and still got a good job out of college because I’m NT and good in interviews and had connections from other bros.

• +1
That's me 2 years ago but I'm currently 21 and 20 percent bf. Im much leaner now in my face and masks hide my disgusting lower third. Decent physique also helps, 15 inch arms

Btw in college it’s not like every guy is walking around at 6’2 with prime Arnold physique. Most guys are skinny or skinny fat unless they were serious athletes in high school. There are less overweight people but most guys still don’t lift and look unimpressive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
Nah I never wanted to do hardcore finance like investment banking shit bc I didn’t want the crazy hours and wanted to be able to focus on lifting/slaying while making an above average income so I was a generic business major and still got a good job out of college because I’m NT and good in interviews and had connections from other bros.
I graduated from an Ivy with many, many internships. Can't expect more than a minimum wage job with little perspective.

To this day, I attribute everything to my looks. I was so close getting plastic surgery but ultimately failed.

don't correct me
I live in America, you live in a shithole country; *gray, that's how we spell it here in the greatest country in the world.
>America
>Greatest country

Attachments

• 1619055959787.jpg
    1619055959787.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 103
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 13854, Deleted member 7419 and 4 others
Btw in college it’s not like every guy is walking around at 6’2 with prime Arnold physique. Most guys are skinny or skinny fat unless they were serious athletes in high school. There are less overweight people but most guys still don’t lift and look unimpressive.
This is true. Where are you from? In the UK it's a joke and everyone ages really bad on account of drinking from 14

Gymaxxed at 160?
Look at my physique. Its decent for a natty. Most guys at the gym are either skinny or 25% bf power lifters. Very rare to see a natty guy that has size and is lean.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
try this in scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Look at my physique. Its decent for a natty. Most guys at the gym are either skinny or 25% bf power lifters. Very rare to see a natty guy that has size and is lean.

True. I am up in age now but i forced on about 20 pounds of muscle in a year when I was a teenager but I have always gained muscle pretty easy compared to most people. Close to getting back to 210 now at 6'1" where I carry a decent bodyfat level. Its the same in my age group most of the guys that have muscle are overweight usually and the lean ones are usually pretty skinny without much muscle.

try this in scandinavia
Still frame mog and physique mog nerdic lanklets. Also scandinavian chicks love Maghrebi bad boys.

True. I am up in age now but i forced on about 20 pounds of muscle in a year when I was a teenager but I have always gained muscle pretty easy compared to most people. Close to getting back to 210 now at 6'1" where I carry a decent bodyfat level. Uts the same in my age group most of the guys that have muscle are overweight usually and the lean ones are usually pretty skinny without much muscle.
Yeah I’m also light for my height so I look bigger than my weight.

• +1
Still frame mog and physique mog nerdic lanklets. Also scandinavian chicks love Maghrebi bad boys.
stop overdosing on copium

@lutte is this true?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, lutte and Deleted member 13325
stop overdosing on copium

@lutte is this true?
Tbh I’ve never been there but it’s true for French and German girls. When I was in Germany I did well because of exotic halo and gymaxxing.

Strong physique and yeah it’s true normies have given up as I have mentioned before.

Big long hours in a career are also fucking cope jfl look at the upper middle class career cucks working for 60+ hours and tell me that’s what u want as a blackpiller. JFL.

• +1
Strong physique and yeah it’s true normies have given up as I have mentioned before.

Big long hours in a career are also fucking cope jfl look at the upper middle class career cucks working for 60+ hours and tell me that’s what u want as a blackpiller. JFL.
There is nothing more bluepilled than wageslaving so you can marry a former club slut and spoil her. Masculine and black pilled men should spend those hours lifting weights, mogmaxxing, improving looks, and working enough to earn an above average income while slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Today I landed in a new city for a trip visiting some guys from college and met up with this chick I had swiped on Tinder. After hooking up and watching some bullshit show she wanted to see on Netflix she suggested going for a walk outside in the evening. I do not drink alcohol and try to interact with the blue pilled world as little as possible so I wasn’t happy about it. For background I am 6 foot guy but I height fraud to 6’2 by shoving lifts inside basketball shoes which already have a heel and conceal the lifts very well. I also do this with airmaxxes. If anyone knows about height frauding it’s me. I have tried everything from Tallmensshoes to putting custom lifts in different models, I know which are easy to walk in, etc. I also leave the lifts in my shoes so when I put them on the girl can’t tell I’m frauding and since I’m already 6 foot it’s hard for a 5’4 chick to really tell the difference.

Anyways when we went outside I put my shoes with lifts on and was like 6’2. I also put on a size L shirt that I filled out pretty well and due to leanmaxxing my arms filled out the sleeves but my waist was small making me look bigger than I am. When we were walking I was height mogging, frame mogging, and physique mogging 95% of guys I passed by. At a point I completely tuned out this annoying chick and kept count of how many times I got mogged - ZERO. I was passing by normies that were drowning in size SMALL tshirts wearing flip flops at 5’8 looking happy and ignorant of their reality. I passed guys drinking alcohol and actively looksminning themselves. I passed by guys with 10 inch arms. Despite being natty and not even that big I was still mogging normies left and right.

Remember that this is the reality of the blue pilled world. Even if you look DYEL but are 6’ and lean you will mog 70%+ normies outside.
no thanks bro

Yeah, fuck height let's speak about faces. Most guys are ugly or normies irl, high tier normie starts at the top 5-10% of guys (depending on where you live).

• +1

It's not about mogging normies. Think from the perspective of the girl. In terms of dating prospects, average men don't even register to them. They don't exist. They are simply not there.

Under 6ft You don't exist
7/10 or below FACE You don't exist
Any other petty requirement You don't exist.

It's about passing thresholds in absolutely every category... otherwise it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 12611

This tbh. I mog everyone when I'm just walking around the city. I might see one chadlite the entire day. As soon as I enter a college campus, I see tons of chad(lite)s walking around.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 13197
Im sure you good looking and do well with the hoes but you sound autistic af dude

This tbh. I mog everyone when I'm just walking around the city. I might see one chadlite the entire day. As soon as I enter a college campus, I see tons of chad(lite)s walking around.
Almost everyone at my college was a Normie. I believe I mogged a few of them at my prime. Still couldn't get laid with the college crowd. (my college was known for being autistic)

Yet I got laid with 400k influencers (I had ED and couldn't get my dick up due to too many stimulants, LOL!), and hung out with some models who told me I was gl. Even had a 3million follower influencer tell me I'm hot.

Idk why it was impossible to get laid in college. People didn't even talk to me back then lol.

Last edited:
Almost everyone at my college was a Normie. I believe I mogged a few of them at my prime. Still couldn't get laid with the college crowd. (my college was known for being autistic)

Yet I got laid with 400k influencers (I had ED and couldn't get my dick up due to too many stimulants, LOL!), and hung out with some models who told me I was gl. Even had a 3million follower influencer tell me I'm hot.

Idk why it was impossible to get laid in college. People didn't even talk to me back then lol.
Did you go to an engineering/tech school? I'm afraid that might be the problem when I go back to school. I go to an engineering school with a reputation for being a bunch of aspies.

Did you go to an engineering/tech school? I'm afraid that might be the problem when I go back to school. I go to an engineering school with a reputation for being a bunch of aspies.
I went to an Ivy and studied one of the holy "my Asian parents would approve" subjects. It was not engineering.

Funny fact, I got along well with anyone but people from my major.

I liked hanging out with the Artsy people and quants the most - so it seems I got along well with different types of people.

• +1
where do you live ? yea 6'2 is pretty tall in most countries

Pretty much💯. Average male height is actually slightly shorter than what most people believe since Niqquas height fraud so much

proud of you

• JFL
I went to an Ivy and studied one of the holy "my Asian parents would approve" subjects. It was not engineering.

Funny fact, I got along well with anyone but people from my major.

I liked hanging out with the Artsy people and quants the most - so it seems I got along well with different types of people.
So many aspies at these types of schools.

Pretty much💯. Average male height is actually slightly shorter than what most people believe since Niqquas height fraud so much
Did you get a perm in your prof pic?

brother i almost gave up on lifts everytime i buy one it's fucking unconfortable to walk with and you feel weird. i only use HOGAN insoles they are so comfy but you can't buy only the insoles you have to buy the shoes and they are so fucking expenssive. what insoles are you using ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back