You guys need to realize society WILL collapse soon

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I’m gonna make an actual good thread on this topic soon but essentially;

You need to start preparing for anything if shit hits the fan in society, especially if you’re in America

Look at how the U.S population reacted when Covid hit. Pure panic and disorganization. Our retard government was denying it even existed, which it may have not existed but still. Why spread more uncertainty among your citizens?

The government is inefficient and our societies are decaying from the very bottom to the top now. Seriously, get ready

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, Madridista, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
good it will create opportunities for us rotters

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and cromagnon
No it won’t

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
THANK GOD ONCE IT HAPPENS I WILL START HUNTING CHADS AND BEHEAD TGEM ONE BY ONE

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I’m gonna make an actual good thread on this topic soon but essentially;

You need to start preparing for anything if shit hits the fan in society, especially if you’re in America

Look at how the U.S population reacted when Covid hit. Pure panic and disorganization. Our retard government was denying it even existed, which it may have not existed but still. Why spread more uncertainty among your citizens?

The government is inefficient and our societies are decaying from the very bottom to the top now. Seriously, get ready
They want to reduce the world population down to 500 million.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
i have found a foid who i want to ltr and tradwife

then ranchmaxx in the midwest and wait for shit to hit the fan
stay in northeast. come to the state where u think u would want to be in New England if this type of shit happens and u may find me here as well

• +1
stay in northeast. come to the state where u think u would want to be in New England if this type of shit happens and u may find me here as well
im in new england rn,

thats true but the northeast is also giga populated. although more northern states like nh and va are pretty good options, especially the more closer to the canadian border and more sparse it gets

im in new england rn,

thats true but the northeast is also giga populated. although more northern states like nh and va are pretty good options, especially the more closer to the canadian border and more sparse it gets
check pms

• +1
jews GIF