you guys realize women see guys with godlike looks (the dumb jock archetype) the same way we see slutty bimbos, right?

Altruіst

Altruіst

easygoing asshole
sure, that's way better than being a fucking incel, but i lol at your face if you think those guys have peak appeal for women

contrary to your delusions, women are aware that those guys are manwhores and have enough self-esteem to not waste time on them. i m not saying they arent sometimes fucking them/having ons' with them, but lol at aspiring to be like that if you are looking for your "hqnp" princess with at least half a brain

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, aesthetic beauty, Jova and 5 others
agree and disagree cuz since its the male to do the first step, when they start to call him manwhore he says.

"IM NOT like other male, i really like you Blablalblalbla"

OVER. FREE PUSSY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Suns9999
sure, that's way better than being a fucking incel, but i lol at your face if you think those guys have peak appeal for women

contrary to your delusions, women are aware that those guys are manwhores and have enough self-esteem to not waste time on them. i m not saying they arent sometimes fucking them/having ons' with them, but lol at aspiring to be like that if you are looking for your "hqnp" princess with at least half a brain
And male HQNP is ideal

But you need looks for that to work, meanwhile every uggo and ethnic can just roid their way to being huge

Hence why this forum has a bias for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Suns9999
contrary to your delusions, women are aware that those guys are manwhores and have enough self-esteem to not waste time on them
Keep coping buddy, women want guys other women want. Having the slayer halo equals more pussy

Had this college girl who is interested in me tell me the other day that that a man who sleeps around is a turn off for her and that she heard I slept around

I responded yeah I’ve slept with a number of women

She made some remark and we just continued the conversation, she is trying to get me to rent a hotel near her college so I can fuck her sometime this week

Her reasoning is that she likes the idea of being with an “older guy” because the college dudes she’s been with are not very experienced

I’m 6 years older than her

Women have literally no idea what they want

If you are an attractive guy you can fuck 1,000 women and it won’t make a difference

The only thing you as a man should be concerned with when it comes to slaying or relationships is being hot, the more attractive you are, the less women will care about any “defect” you have

Jfl at the idea of being a prime male who can slay being a “defect” that’s gynocentric bullshit

As a man, especially an attractive man, you hold the power when it comes to women

who gives af about their “terms” why should I care if some random bitch thinks it’s unattractive for me to sleep around?

It doesn’t even make sense, I am able to sleep around because I’m highly attractive. You have to be attractive enough to sleep around. If you were in the position of having to conform to women’s standards, you wouldn’t be attractive enough to fuck them in the first place.

Life is about power and leverage, and when it comes to sexual matters, a hot guy holds much more leverage than a woman does.

A hot guy is only outcompeted by a richer hot guy

The only time women will deny the hot jock is if the hot jock is falling behind in some important life metric like a career, even then most women will stick with loser hot jocks anyway, hoping that he will get it together because they realize his commitment is valuable

I’ve had multiple women I slept with claim that a man sleeping around is unattractive to them

They all know I’ve slept with many women before them

I’m literally doing the thing they claim to despise

Yet they are naked in my bed with me

They literally never mean it, it’s all bullshit to try and control you and gain leverage in the situation

When you have the power you have the power, when you have the leverage YOU dictate the terms, not her

Last edited: