you guys should be grateful

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
that you aren't balding. Seriously, the Norwood reaper experience is probably the worst thing you can experience in your lifetime, especially during your youth :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Demir and Deleted member 685
I am balding

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and Demir
Having a small dick is worse

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir
Having a small dick is worse
no shut the fuck up
at least with a small dick people (in this case girls) only see it when you hit that stage

when I will be bald people won't even notice me or will look at me with disgust. Biggest looksmin ever

seeing your NW0 hairline going back everyday is WAY worse than a small dick
seeing that you are diffuse thinning is even worse
always having to check on a mirror to cover your NW2 is also a way worse experience than a "small dick"
I am balding
welcome brahs
HZSFFSY.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and GenericChad1444
no shut the fuck up
at least with a small dick people (in this case girls) only see it when you hit that stage

when I will be bald people won't even notice me or will look at me with disgust. Biggest looksmin ever

seeing your NW0 hairline going back everyday is WAY worse than a small dick
seeing that you are diffuse thinning is even worse
always having to check on a mirror to cover your NW2 is also a way worse experience than a "small dick"

welcome brahs
HZSFFSY.png
It's both an absolute death sentence so it doesn't matter which is slightly worse.
A small dick definitely fucks your self-esteem and feeling of being a man. Even fapping isn't fun if you have a small dick.

Balding happens to most men at some point so it's not rare like a small dick. You'll be uglier in public but at least balding doesn't make you feel like you are not a man.

travel abroad, get a hair transplant. what's the big deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
travel abroad, get a hair transplant. what's the big deal
hair transplants need anti androgens or otherwise they will look like shit in 1 year as your balding continues
and hair transplants density would never look like your base hairline

It's both an absolute death sentence so it doesn't matter which is slightly worse.
A small dick definitely fucks your self-esteem and feeling of being a man. Even fapping isn't fun if you have a small dick.

Balding happens to most men at some point so it's not rare like a small dick. You'll be uglier in public but at least balding doesn't make you feel like you are not a man.
how small are you tbh

balding at your teenage years will fuck up your self esteem big time
your small dick is something you can hide, maybe you won't have sex bcz you have self esteem issues about it but at least you can get treated as a GL guy.

hair transplants need anti androgens or otherwise they will look like shit in 1 year as your balding continues
and hair transplants density would never look like your base hairline
so be it. bald men go abroad and come back with a full head of hair that will last them years, decades. baldness is far from a death sentence

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THE NORWOOD REAPER. HE IS RUINING MY LIFE. I'M ONLY 18, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?
EVERY DAY. EVERY SINGLE 5 MINUTES I'M CONSTANTLY CHECKING MY HAIRLINE RECEDE FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY FROM IT'S ONCE PERFECT NW1 SHAPE. WEEK BY WEEK I SEE MORE AND MORE OF MY SCALP THROUGH MY HAIR AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, 195cm and androidcel
how small are you tbh
I'm talking generally about small dicks. I'm not THAT small, like 6 inches, but it does feel small as fuck so I have empathy for guys with legit small dicks

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THE NORWOOD REAPER. HE IS RUINING MY LIFE. I'M ONLY 18, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?
EVERY DAY. EVERY SINGLE 5 MINUTES I'M CONSTANTLY CHECKING MY HAIRLINE RECEDE FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY FROM IT'S ONCE PERFECT NW1 SHAPE. WEEK BY WEEK I SEE MORE AND MORE OF MY SCALP THROUGH MY HAIR AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE
i feel the same way about the dickpill. at my peak obsession i would check it every few minutes deluding myself that its getting bigger

bro same as you except I'm already NW2, I'm 16, I saw my hairline transform from NW0 to NW2 in a year and now i'm probably diffuse thinning as I noticed more hairs are falling out from my scalp
might be seasonnal thought, had the same shedding last summer

Die.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It's not the worst.

Having an ugly face is

I'm talking generally about small dicks. I'm not THAT small, like 6 inches, but it does feel small as fuck so I have empathy for guys with legit small dicks
if you are 6 inches why are you fucking complaining? My dick is 15cm and I'm not complaining + I have hairloss
It's not the worst.

Having an ugly face is
try me. My face is utter shit without hair (when I get out of the shower for example) but I'm pretty good with hair, above avg
yes thinking about roping if this gets worse

if you are 6 inches why are you fucking complaining? My dick is 15cm and I'm not complaining + I have hairloss

try me. My face is utter shit without hair (when I get out of the shower for example) but I'm pretty good with hair, above avg
I'm not saying that having 6 inches is worse than balding.
I am saying that having a legit small dick (less than 5 inches) is worse because I have empathy with these guys since 6 inches feel small already.

I really wanna get started on RU58841 but the fact that there were trials that stopped without reason is making me sceptical
probably gonna hop on fin once i'm 18

over over over

@dicklet4incher

• WTF
Reactions: Loko88
tfw your hairline is growing back but you shedding from top

• Hmm...
Reactions: Loko88
Cmon. At least none of us here are deformed. Imagine living with a deformed face from a acid attack/fire burn. 😢

fucking lol @ you if you dont go both on fin and dut at the age of 14

• WTF
Reactions: Loko88 and Ritalincel
Sounds shitty.