You guys should go fishing

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

sigma gyatt rizzler
It's good to get outdoors and off the internet. Plus its summer now and because of how much I've been sweating I've been debloated ever since I got outta school

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik616, try2beme, incel194012940 and 7 others
before you say it's non-nt my oneitis like my fishing instagram story:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and User28823
all I want in life is to give girls back shots, will fishing fulfill a greater happiness then this ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: otal_duu, User28823 and Lebron_James
all I want in life is to give girls back shots, will fishing fulfill a greater happiness then this ?
I suppose it could help it would take time away from rotting indoors and allow you to develop a larger social circle, become more NT and debloat from sweating🧐

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It's good to get outdoors and off the internet. Plus its summer now and because of how much I've been sweating I've been debloated ever since I got outta school
For real man, I was literally wanting to do something instead of rotting and this is an amazing idea

Thank you lebron

• Love it
Reactions: wsada and Lebron_James
I suppose it could help it would take time away from rotting indoors and allow you to develop a larger social circle, become more NT and debloat from sweating🧐
But I just want to be in the position of a dog while I’m being satisfied. Also who tf is going to come fishing with me I’d seem like a dickhead asked ppl to come fishing with me

For real man, I was literally wanting to do something instead of rotting and this is an amazing idea

Thank you lebron
Don't fall for all the fancy stuff on youtube. A perfect starter setup is just a regular rod, maybe 10-15 pounds line, a red bobber and worms on a small hook. No need for any expensive lure

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Charisma
But I just want to be in the position of a dog while I’m being satisfied. Also who tf is going to come fishing with me I’d seem like a dickhead asked ppl to come fishing with me
If someone asks what your doing on the weekend just say your going fishing. Usually whenever I say it people inquire about it and I offer for them to come, sometimes they say yes sometimes they say no.🤷‍♂️ no harm done either way

• +1
do u fish out on the shore or go out in a boat?

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and atlantean
  • +1
If someone asks what your doing on the weekend just say your going fishing. Usually whenever I say it people inquire about it and I offer for them to come, sometimes they say yes sometimes they say no.🤷‍♂️ no harm done either way
To be honest I defenitely agree with u, there’s easily a lot of happiness which can be attained from being in nature. Sometimes I used to just go the local woods and go on all my fours and run around as an animal searching for prey. It really allows us to spiritually attach to nature and go back to our original roots

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Charisma and Lebron_James
mirin, ive always wanted to go out fishing it seems relaxing
It is bro, you'll forget about everything when all you can hear is the wind and birds chirping

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and atlantean
remote areas do offer a lot of freedom, especially if you come upon an abandoned piece of property you can lootmax

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
I always wanted to

• +1
The only reason ur on here is to fix ur ugly face so u can fuck girls
That's the reason you are here, not my reason. I have no problems with my face or height, neither I crave sex

i like when catfish squirm

• Hmm...
I want to grill fish

fishing is boring asf and doesnt help you with anything find and do something important instead

atleast go hunting if u wanna do smth like that

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
fishing is boring asf and doesnt help you with anything find and do something important instead

atleast go hunting if u wanna do smth like that
I wouldn't go hunting unless I was gonna eat the animal.

Plus in Texas there is barely public land and paying to go to a hunting ranch is beyond cucked

• +1
I wouldn't go hunting unless I was gonna eat the animal.

Plus in Texas there is barely public land and paying to go to a hunting ranch is beyond cucked
why do you have to eat the animal to hunt?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lebron_James and optimisticzoomer