You guys understand what the "Dark" means in Tall dark and handsome right?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
It means dark triad type behavior. A man who fucks a woman hard treats her like shit, is a bad boy, not a pushover, has a harem of women, womanizer, misogynistic,etc

From a camwhore herself

Stop kidding yourself, life isn't a Seth Rogan movie. As a woman, until I get old and can no longer pull hot guys, I'm going for tall dark and handsome. And by dark I mean muscular and macho looking. I feel bad for you guys because there's lots of these 'nice chicks' who are just telling you what you want to hear even though it's a lie.

You don't ask a fish how to catch fish. If you ask a guy what attracts him to a girl, he will say 'good morals, good sense of humor, takes care of herself'... but as soon as I put on my pushup bra they are chiming a different tune. Women are the same. We like a tall muscular handsome guy
. There's no hidden phenotype, there's no big variance. What's confusing you is that there are types of men to MARRY and types of men to DATE/HOOKUP with. Nobody is going to swipe Seth Rogan on a dating app. I'd love to marry him though, he's funny, hard working, probably an amazing father. But most of all, he's not sexy and macho, so I feel safe committing myself to him. But I'm not attracted to him sexually.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, SMVbender, looksmaxxed and 15 others
It means

BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 1100, Avoidant and 5 others
it means dark features and light skin, like a med. Nit dark as in dark triad wtf autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, MandibularCel, Truecel14 and 9 others
FB994C30 4624 4DB7 BEB8 D948F31B7C16

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SMVbender, Sasaz2, turkproducer and 7 others
It means dark triad type behavior. A man who fucks a woman hard treats her like shit, is a bad boy, not a pushover, has a harem of women, womanizer, misogynistic,etc

From a camwhore herself
No it means dark in terms of dark coloring and light eyes .

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and turkproducer
Seems like an incel guy wrote that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, turkproducer, Kade and 5 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer
612full goncalo teixeira

THIS is tall, dark and handsome

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Kade, Sasaz2 and 6 others
just look at michiel huisman before and after he grew a beard

It means north atlantid

• +1
Reactions: xit
If you ask a guy what attracts him to a girl, he will say 'good morals, good sense of humor, takes care of herself'
Bullshit! A man will be straightforward unlike a woman, He'll say ass and tits and a good face. Good morals my ass jfl.

Dual mating strategy is another reason why women suck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
It means be over 6'3 with a wide frame and juiced to the gills theory

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
1495965530254.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jagged0, Lumbersexual and Deleted member 2810
I was thinking that is tanned, but basically dark skin don't mean curry, mixed people can be light dark or something...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I was thinking that is tanned, but basically dark skin don't mean curry, mixed people can be light dark or something...
Cope it means curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Women have no problems with nice guy if he is good looking

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2227
Its funny how women nowadays feel proud to be a FUCKING WHORE

WHORES

SLUTS

BITCHS

TOILETS

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Keep crying for Indian men. Real Aryans > some Mayan faggot
Yeah I’m totally crying for them..

I wish I could live in shit infested streets full of 80% currycel men. God really fucked me by not making me Indian.

I wish I could live in shit infested streets full of 80% currycel men. God really fucked me by not making me Indian.

u mad?
Replied to me 3 times jfl

Can you send me some complimentary goat curry?
You're not ready for it. You're a cumskin I take it? No spices for you buddy boyo

You're not ready for it. You're a cumskin I take it? No spices for you buddy boyo
What do you mean I’m not ready for it? I can just use a mask to cover the shit smell and shovel the goat curry into my mouth with a spoon.

What do you mean I’m not ready for it? I can just use a mask to cover the shit smell and shovel the goat curry into my mouth with a spoon.
Your cumskin tongue can't handle spiciness jfl, we ethnics make fun of you for that shit

Good thread, beside the TALL part, they dont care about it.

I used to think it meant like dark hair and shit, but this also explains a lot I guess, brb Im marlon brando maxxing:

Good thread, beside the TALL part, they dont care about it.
Cope, if i was 6'5 like you id be drowning in puss.

Last edited:
wow throwback

it was originally used by emily bronte to describe heathcliff from wuthering heights, who was basically a bitter narcy who was a raven haired atlantid.

just lol at modern sjw morons taking it literally to mean he was a nigger(they legit made a remake featuring a mulatto nigger as the role of a in the yorkshire moors)

:cage2: