You have no right to complain

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
"first 300 approaches are just a warmup bro"

And why is this a laughable statement here? You haven't even tried doing that.

You guys here would rather jack off everyday looking at beautiful women, feeling sorry for yourself, and desperately wanting to get a girl but you won't even do what it takes. You all go months and years without even talking to girls.

I bet $5000 right now that 9/10 of you haven't asked a girl out on a date in the past month.

"The juice isn't worth the squeeze" well good luck then. Keep jerking off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamal2222, Leviathin, Deleted member 13994 and 15 others
Huh?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
gonna keep stroking my cock until surgeries tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, ShowerMaxxing, pizza and 21 others
gonna keep stroking my cock until surgeries tbh
After surgeries you would still be a pussy scared to talk to girls. You may have some success on tinder but how would you feel as a man knowing that you are scared to talk to a girl outside? Think about that.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, reddollars and 4 others
no approache for your no-chad face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8244 and 9 others
After surgeries you would still be a pussy scared to talk to girls. You may have some success on tinder but how would you feel as a man knowing that you are scared to talk to a girl outside? Think about that.
i'm not scared of talking 2 girls I just don't have the effort to talk to girls when chad gets infinite IOIs and i'm a mere second option if chad isn't available

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 13994 and 5 others

You guys here would rather jack off everyday looking at beautiful women, feeling sorry for yourself, and desperately wanting to get a girl but you won't even do what it takes. You all go months and years without even talking to girls.

I bet $5000 right now that 9/10 of you haven't asked a girl out on a date in the past month.

Nigga i havent asked a girl out ever since my birth:lul::y'all: (except on tinder)

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
i'm not scared of talking 2 girls I just don't have the effort to talk to girls when chad gets infinite IOIs and i'm a mere second option if chad isn't available
Now you're just justifying your being a little bitch. You are being dishonest and you know it. Chad gets stacy and stacylite most of the time, average looking girls, which is what you will be going for, are far from chad like the moon is from the sun. Chad isn't a threat to you, and even if he was you would still have to take your shot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, .👽. and xefo
Now you're just justifying your being a little bitch. You are being dishonest and you know it. Chad gets stacy and stacylite most of the time, average looking girls, which is what you will be going for, are far from chad like the moon is from the sun. Chad isn't a threat to you, and even if he was you would still have to take your shot.
dnr got my cock in my hand rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SOS-Sonic, savagetaysh and 8 others
Nigga i havent asked a girl out ever since my birth:lul::y'all: (except on tinder)
I have asked 12 and I feel embarrassed. Thomas Edison tried 10 000 times before it worked out.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6531, .👽. and 1 other person
I have asked 12 and I feel embarrassed. Thomas Edison tried 10 000 times before it worked out.
Well i guess most girls meet Guys IRL cuz obv they are not on dating apps as much as men (and mostly hoes there). :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and .*my*.
Well i guess most girls meet Guys IRL cuz obv they are not on dating apps as much as men (and mostly hoes there). :y'all:
But from experience I can tell you that irl is your best option because tinder is filled with average looking beta males who are messaging girls and don't have the balls to do it irl. So women irl rarely get approached and talked to. Unless you're chad in which case tinder is a more convenient option because you don't even need to go out and you will get matches every minute.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
But from experience I can tell you that irl is your best option because tinder is filled with average looking beta males who are messaging girls and don't have the balls to do it irl. So women irl rarely get approached and talked to. Unless you're chad in which case tinder is a more convenient option because you don't even need to go out and you will get matches every minute.
Problem is high inhibition, time and i dont meet girls irl:feelsbadman::y'all:

But yea i guess irl mogs cuz people dont notice every flaw of yours and you can get bonus points for height and stuff

• +1

This place is a crabs in the bucket shit hole, people like to just drag others down for no reason and make everyone feel like their fucked because they feel fucked so they try to pull down others too.

People here take the blackpill way Tooo seriously. I agree with the blackpill, but I'm still going on with my life and I've even had a girlfriend despite being a 5'6 manlet south asian male, which most guys in this site can't even say cuz they're too busy rotting.

You should understand the blackpill, do minor surgeries and then move on with your fucking life. Dwelling on this shit will just make you fucking depressed because you're not some 6'3 white chad with blue eyes who looks like Sean o pry.

People here need mental health help

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13318, Deleted member 8165, .👽. and 1 other person
Problem is high inhibition, time and i dont meet girls irl:feelsbadman::y'all:

But yea i guess irl mogs cuz people dont notice every flaw of yours and you can get bonus points for height and stuff
High inhibition is an excuse. I'm high inhib as fuck and my heart starts racing when I talk to girls but so what? I'm high inhib and so what? It's not supposed to stop you. The only difference is that you will be scared unlike extraverted jigolo. Scared isn't a reason not to talk to girls.

• +1
This place is a crabs in the bucket shit hole, people like to just drag others down for no reason and make everyone feel like their fucked because they feel fucked so they try to pull down others too.

People here take the blackpill way Tooo seriously. I agree with the blackpill, but I'm still going on with my life and I've even had a girlfriend despite being a 5'6 manlet south asian male, which most guys in this site can't even say cuz they're too busy rotting.

You should understand the blackpill, do minor surgeries and then move on with your fucking life. Dwelling on this shit will just make you fucking depressed because you're not some 6'3 white chad with blue eyes who looks like Sean o pry.

People here need mental health help
Well these mental health professionals are idiots with degrees. There's only one way out of this crap, and that is to let go of anger, understand that women don't owe you anything, men don't owe you anything, the government doesn't owe you anything and that regardless of how you look you have a chance with some women if you take enough action. That's the simple philosophy here

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6531
Well these mental health professionals are idiots with degrees. There's only one way out of this crap, and that is to let go of anger, understand that women don't owe you anything, men don't owe you anything, the government doesn't owe you anything and that regardless of how you look you have a chance with some women if you take enough action. That's the simple philosophy here
Women are simply gonna do what their biology tells them to ensure their offspring survive
Men are going to have to compete.

If you can't compete then get surgery and do the best you can in this dating world. Do to much and you'll look worse.

People here need to accept that this is their place in the dating market even after 'looksmaxxing' not everyone can be fucking Chad.

People here aren't even ugly to the point where nobody would want to date them like that truecel on reddit. They just have Too high standards and believe their entitled to some hot womne.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ifyouwannabemylover, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
High inhibition is an excuse. I'm high inhib as fuck and my heart starts racing when I talk to girls but so what? I'm high inhib and so what? It's not supposed to stop you. The only difference is that you will be scared unlike extraverted jigolo. Scared isn't a reason not to talk to girls.
Well where do u meet them irl:y'all:

• +1
Women are simply gonna do what their biology tells them to ensure their offspring survive

If you can't compete then get surgery and do the best you can in this dating world. Do to much and you'll look worse.

People here need to accept that this is their place in the dating market even after 'looksmaxxing' not everyone can be fucking Chad.

People here aren't even ugly to the point where nobody would want to date them like that truecel on reddit. They just have Too high standards and believe their entitled to some hot womne.

If that dude gained 30-50 pounds of muscle he would become a bbc ogre fetish and get pussy easily.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 6531
If that dude gained 30-50 pounds of muscle he would become a bbc ogre fetish and get pussy easily.
Bro let's be honest, this guys needs major surgery and even then he will probably not reproduce he's 5'2 and which women would want his genetics

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.

Guy must live in nightmare mode. Feel bad for him. He must get spat and shat on wherever he goes. Makes me feel less bad about my inceldom.

This Reddit-tier cringe advice. It's done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, MiroslavBulldosex and .*my*.
Well where do u meet them irl:y'all:
Well I remember I was hanging out in the mountains around a lake and I met a bunch of guys around my age and a couple of years younger than me and we instantly clicked and became friends. Even though they're good guys they're all beta males and they have dozens of girl friends. So that's my pussy source currently. You gotta talk to people.

• Woah
Bro let's be honest, this guys needs major surgery and even then he will probably not reproduce he's 5'2 and which women would want his genetics
Oh I thought he was 5'7. Yeah he's pretty screwed but he still must try his best.

Guy must live in nightmare mode. Feel bad for him. He must get spat and shat on wherever he goes. Makes me feel less bad about my inceldom.

This Reddit-tier cringe advice. It's done.

View attachment 1164586
They always avoid telling people what they must do and instead talk about haircuts and clothes, while the main thing is your face and body. If you're 200 pounds of chiseled muscle any clothes would look good on you, let's be real.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
074fc1a0 6e1a 41e5 a067 d9552567afe6

Before ascending i was giga autistic with no social skills ( i wasnt like an high inhib pussy, i was just literally disabled to get social clues prob due to autism ), getting NT was really a life changing socially and to fuck womyn
Life aint black or red or blue pill
its the three at the same time, but do agree blackpill is the most accurate one.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Browsing that subreddit must have killed my last few remaining brain cells.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: "Just sweat more bro"

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8165 and .*my*.
Yea man I'll try to run numbers game after the quarantine ends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8165 and .*my*.

Ok chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8165, .*my*. and 1 other person
PicsArt 06 04 061644

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I'm agreeing to ur post u cretin. My city is under a lockdown I can't be cold approaching dogs can I?
under lockdown? there must be some activity going on. You can't go to grocery store?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and gamma
lowest iq thread so far today

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Do you approach women at the grocery store?:lul:
Picturing this aspie Chadlite approaching women at the grocery store :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Picturing this aspie Chadlite approaching women at the grocery store :lul::lul::lul:
wow funny af. I still do it despite being aspie. And then there's you.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
First 1000 approaches are just warm up bro. First 100 dates are just warm up bro. You’ll have sex soon I promise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Mongrelcel, BigBoy and 5 others
wow funny af. I still do it despite being aspie. And then there's you.
Bro go to a club or a bar, You're 6'4 use your fukn looks and height ffs, stop going to grocery stores to approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and .*my*.
"The juice isn't worth the squeeze"

Exactly my view.

Trying to get women will give me more pain than pleasure, so it’s not worth it.
  • Waking up at 4:00 AM
  • Cold showers
  • NoFap / no-PMO
  • Going to the gym
  • Grooming and hygiene
  • Buying cologne and finding out which ones are good
  • Frequently going to the barber for haircuts
  • Injecting testosterone and other substances
  • Eating healthfully
  • Playing sports
  • Training fighting skills
  • Wageslaving
    • Working really hard to get promotions and raises
  • Trading stocks
  • Investing in cryptocurrencies
  • Investing in real estate
  • Starting and running businesses
  • Acquiring fashion sense
  • Going to nightclubs
  • Shooting your shots with thousands if not millions of women
    • Risking jailtime and getting on the sex offender registry from false accusations
    • Risking getting pepper sprayed and strikes to your face and groin
  • Learning game
  • Building confidence
  • Developing social skills
  • Improving memory
  • Developing common sense and street smarts
  • Getting more educated
    • Going to university and earning a degree
  • Learning must-know conversation topics and must-know pop culture information
  • Working on your social status for years to get invited to parties
  • Invasive surgeries like Le Fort 3, orbital box osteotomy, and leg lengthening
  • Using penis extenders/pumps
So much work and all you can gain is a 0/10 ogre 600 lb mega landwhale 65-year-old granny, and she isn’t even guaranteed to stay with you let alone love you.

Not worth the squeeze.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 11753, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 8 others
Exactly my view.

• Cold showers
  • NoFap / no-PMO
  • Going to the gym
  • Eating healthfully
  • Playing sports
  • Wageslaving
  • Trading stocks
  • Going to nightclubs
    • Risking jailtime and getting on the sex offender registry from false accusations
    • Risking getting pepper sprayed and strikes to the face and groin
  • Learning game
  • Building confidence
  • Improving memory
So much work and all you can gain is a 0/10 ogre 600 lb mega landwhale 65-year-old granny, and she isn’t even guaranteed to stay with you let alone love you.

Not worth the squeeze.
If it wasn't worth it you wouldn't be here. So quit the bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6273, BigBoy and 3 others
Bro go to a club or a bar, You're 6'4 use your fukn looks and height ffs, stop going to grocery stores to approach
I already went out on dates and got a girl. So that is in the past now. If I get dumped I will do that, but I still got dozens of girls in my social circle so I won't have to go to the club.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and thecel
I’m here because I love y’all. Let’s all rot together!
I don't believe you. You're here because you're trying to get a girl, and the only way you can do that is by talking to as many women (and men, through which you could find women) as possible. I don't care if you're socially awkward. You do it in despite of awkwardness and fear.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and thecel
I don't believe you. You're here because you're trying to get a girl, and the only way you can do that is by talking to as many women (and men, through which you could find women) as possible. I don't care if you're socially awkward. You do it in despite of awkwardness and fear.

Ain’t worth it. Trying to get women will worsen my overall quality of life.

Amount of Pain > Amount of Pleasure​

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and .*my*.
Exactly my view.

• Cold showers
  • NoFap / no-PMO
  • Going to the gym
  • Grooming and hygiene
  • Going to the barber frequently to always have good haircuts
  • Eating healthfully
  • Playing sports
  • Wageslaving
  • Trading stocks
  • Acquiring fashion sense
  • Going to nightclubs
    • Risking getting pepper sprayed and strikes to the face and groin
  • Learning game
  • Building confidence
  • Improving memory
  • Getting more educated
    • Going to university and earning a degree

Not worth the squeeze.
Just ldar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6273, BigBoy and 4 others