You have to be a tremendous loser to like 11-15 year olds.

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
All adults who have this fixation are generally incel losers who can't handle those of their own age. They feel sexual frustration and social resentment, they want to vent by hurting an innocent girl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Ricky212, Klasik01 and 11 others
I’m only attracted to people older than me

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and BrahminBoss
Preach nigga

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and try2beme
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, zombie and moggathon
Go back to Reddit you cuck

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, SidharthTheSlayer, trueceI and 3 others
What about 16 year olds?

What about 10 year olds?

• Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me
IMG 20240330 022822
yeah Bro how could you be attracted to this innocent 15 yo? Totally a creep

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, TechnoBoss, trueceI and 3 others
Yeah u have to be mentally retarded to like younger than 16. Even 16-17yo girls behave like kids

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, sub5c3l and lemonnz
Facts. 16 is women's prime.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
15 is fine lol most girls are physically developed at that age and are fertile as fuck + ready for dick

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
15 to 17 is a women’s prime

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Shut your ass jew 15yo mogs

Thats sick

KJV

Mark 9:42 - And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Luke 17:2 - It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Matthew 18:6 - But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

how is liking post pubescent women weird you cuck? idiot

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
untouched jb pussy for me

go back to being precucked by your 40 year old """"""""""""fogger"""""""""""" wife

All adults who have this fixation are generally incel losers who can't handle those of their own age. They feel sexual frustration and social resentment, they want to vent by hurting an innocent girl.View attachment 2825934
cope. they want to fuck innocent little girls because it’s hot to them:feelskek:

Truth. I prefer 28 year old high body fat used up roastie chad semen covered women by a mile! More chad cock she’s taken the more I like her