You have to be a tremendous loser to like 11-15 year olds.

i agree that 16 is generally prime. But some middle school girls are insanely sexy, lets be real

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, leanmaxx74, fuse and 3 others
I bet OP is American. Every retarded opinion concerning adolescent girls comes from one. The world does not revolve around your customs and laws, you absolute cretin. Adolescent girls are not children by definition and thus liking them is not pedophilia. Do some research before spewing that garbage, you idiot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LegitUser, fuse, uglysub8male and 2 others
really frustrating that they are the prettier in that age range.

truly over for us,pre-teen lovers:feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: fuse
ive never seen a girl that looked better at 21 then 16,if they do its on insta and frauded pictures before and after

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and standardcel
Reddit foid infiltrator kill yourself now

it's downhill after 18 let's be real, both looks and personality wise

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and fukmylyf
All adults who have this fixation are generally incel losers who can't handle those of their own age. They feel sexual frustration and social resentment, they want to vent by hurting an innocent girl.View attachment 2825934
I want an 17-20 year old for this reason tbh. But I just lack the sexual exp to deal with girls my age man

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I would prefer a 25y old Stacy virgin over 14yo old mtb virgin
Obviously retard because one’s Stacy and the other is a MTB. If the 14 year old was Stacey and the 25 year old was MTB you’d be saying the opposite :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and standardcel
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Some of them but they are around my level sexually
Oh so you’re a fakecel because my level is exactly 0 besides masturbation. Literally never even kissed before at almost 27 years old :lul::lul::lul::lul:

All adults who have this fixation are generally incel losers who can't handle those of their own age. They feel sexual frustration and social resentment, they want to vent by hurting an innocent girl.View attachment 2825934
@PsychoDsk @NorwoodAscender who was that pedophile who needed to hear this?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Oh so you’re a fakecel because my level is exactly 0 besides masturbation. Literally never even kissed before at almost 27 years old :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’m not a fakecel. :feelsuhh:

I just have some exp but mines super low im also an oldcel your prob like 20 or stn youngun. Regardless all my freinds mogg me and I’m the only one who literally can’t get a gf no matter how hard I try meanwhile my closest freinds are spoilt for so much options that they are ASKIN girls to leave them alone. Imagine how I feel about that what a cruel sick world

But that’s life I ain’t gonna bitch about it. Some men are smart, others dumb, some tall, others short, some men get pussy, others DONT. That is life

14yo is legal and ideal in my country. Stretching that lil unfucked creamy pussy till kingdom come and fucking up her womb for a couple of days. Bitch should be spasming and twitching and in PAIN in the end. Only if it';s legal tho :owo::owo::owo:

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
I’m not a fakecel. :feelsuhh:

I just have some exp but mines super low im also an oldcel your prob like 20 or stn youngun. Regardless all my freinds mogg me and I’m the only one who literally can’t get a gf no matter how hard I try meanwhile my closest freinds are spoilt for so much options that they are ASKIN girls to leave them alone. Imagine how I feel about that what a cruel sick world

But that’s life I ain’t gonna bitch about it. Some men are smart, others dumb, some tall, others short, some men get pussy, others DONT. That is life
Nigga can you not read? I literally said I’m almost 27 years old and have never even kissed a girl. If you have some sexual experience even if it’s not intercourse, you’re a fakecel

• Woah
pedo if u like <14, weirdo if u like 14-15, normal if u like 16+
^ if adult

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Nigga can you not read? I literally said I’m almost 27 years old and have never even kissed a girl. If you have some sexual experiences even if it’s not intercourse, you’re a fakecel
Ahaha imagine this… it’s an Opression incel Olympics over here guys 🤣

I haven’t had pussy in over 3 years please miss me with that shit. If your 27 and haven’t had she’s not even a single time then it’s your fault. Trust me I know women are IMPOSSIBLE and getting laid is IMPOSSIBLE but it’s possible even for treudles to get laid ONCE. What’s your ailment are you ugly short autistic what is it mines is that I’m an mentalcel with adhd autism anxiety with women and just kind… yes being kind is a negative when trying to court women as women hate nice men and love evil men.

Ahaha imagine this… it’s an Opression incel Olympics over here guys 🤣

I haven’t had pussy in over 3 years please miss me with that shit. If your 27 and haven’t had she’s not even a single time then it’s your fault. Trust me I know women are IMPOSSIBLE and getting laid is IMPOSSIBLE but it’s possible even for treudles to get laid ONCE. What’s your ailment are you ugly short autistic what is it mines is that I’m an mentalcel with adhd autism anxiety with women and just kind… yes being kind is a negative when trying to court women as women hate nice men and love evil men.
Holy fucking shit you’re actually a brain dead fakecel. You literally admitted to having sex 3 years ago. This whole site is the incel oppression Olympics and you made it that first in this specific conversation. Also, oh really? It’s my fault that I didn’t fall into pussy somehow being a socially anxious and awkward sub 5? Tell me more :soy:. Not only did you have sex before but you also admit that your issue isn’t physical attractiveness which is the #1 factor to sexual success. The fact that you classify yourself a “mentalcel” but still was actually able to get pussy (that I’m assuming you didn’t pay for) proves this. Also, slow down while typing next time retard, that was very hard to read

Last edited:
  • JFL
I like 10yo's, so I am not a loser

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, fukmylyf and uglysub8male
u can't just say things like this with ur pics posted everywhere
Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Holy fucking shit you’re actually a brain dead fakecel. You literally admitted to having sex 3 years ago. This whole site is the incel oppression Olympics and you made it that first in this specific conversation. Also, oh really? It’s my fault that I didn’t fall into pussy somehow being a socially anxious and awkward sub 5? Tell me more :soy:. Not only did you have sex before but you also admit that your issue isn’t physical attractiveness which is the #1 factor to sexual success. The fact that you classify yourself a “mentalcel” but still was actually able to get pussy (that I’m assuming you didn’t pay for) proves this. Also, slow down while typing next time retard, that was very hard to read
You edited your comment to chat that bullshit at the end. Physical attractiveness is partially what helps you get laid but the issue is more deeper than that your thinking surface level. Non NTness is jsut as important so is low inhb hence your anxiety. There’s ugly guys with your stats that get hoes because they are nt and low inhb for instance. Anyways your cringe bro sit down eat a Kit Kat

You edited your comment to chat that bullshit at the end. Physical attractiveness is partially what helps you get laid but the issue is more deeper than that your thinking surface level. Non NTness is jsut as important so is low inhb hence your anxiety. There’s ugly guys with your stats that get hoes because they are nt and low inhb for instance. Anyways your cringe bro sit down eat a Kit Kat
My high inhibition and anxiety is mostly related to being self conscious about how I look and talk (forgot to mention that I also have a speech impediment). Looks get your foot in the door and a lot of unappealing qualities overlooked. When you’re ugly AND have those other unappealing qualities that you have that at least one woman (or more than one with how much of an oblivious idiot fakecel you are) overlooked in you, it’s extremely harder if not impossible

• So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG
I'm 17 most attractive age to me is 15 but I would go for a 14 year old maybe