You have to enjoy MARVEL movies to be NT

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Just saw Spider-Man No way home. Super hyped movie. Every normie is raving about it. If you chat with normal people girls and guys alike they all love marvel and if you say it’s soy you’re finished (brutal outcast).

when the Spider-Man’s from the other universes made an appearance the audience was literally exploding. Crazy.

If you were quiet during this moment or if this doesn’t excite u, you have shit brain chemistry.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Acromegaly_Chad, Kmscurry and 8 others
I thought Marvel movies were for “muh soyboys” :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and N1666
cope its face > marvel movies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, GigaAscender and N1666
tell them you prefer spoderman

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 14978 and N1666
I only ever watched Spiderman once and it was shit. Don't understand how grown adults can enjoy this shit

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 7725
I only ever watched Spiderman once and it was shit. Don't understand how grown adults can enjoy this shit
Because they are good movies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Legit thread tbh

yeah niggas act like only incels and soyboys watch marvel movies, literally even gigachads watch that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and hebbewem
Are you more of a Batman person?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
My god how autistic are you guys? The movies are genuinely entertaining it’s not that hard to just sit back and turn off your mind to enjoy them

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Are you more of a Batman person?
Yes. Dark Knight series and Joker are the only non-braindead super hero movies I've watched. All the Marvel movies suck. Idk how grown adults can like them.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
yeah you have to be nt to enjoy played out mainstream blockbuster movies. i know a guy who's decently intelligent and blackpilled, but he's still a normie and he gobbles this capeshit garbage up like candy.