“You” is a gigablackpilled Netflix series

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

3’11 and balding
“Nice” and “shy” girl who likes literature is also a gigawhore who fucks guys off tinder daily whilst dating someone while also having a sugar daddy.

Chased a guy a who treated her like shit and had multiple women on his rotation.

All she talks about it with her friends is guys and their dicks. She shares every detail of her sex life and sexual experiences with her friends (how big the dick was, how good was the sex ect.)

Main character is a dark triad serial killer type but is good looking and gets girls.

I’ve only watched 3.5 episodes and the number of blackpill moments is astronomical.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, BigNigga69, noodlelover and 16 others
yo quick question

are the dudes the main girl gets with, are they Chads or normies?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and aBetterMii
“Nice” and “shy” girl who likes literature is also a gigawhore who fucks guys off tinder daily whilst dating someone while also having a sugar daddy.

Chased a guy a who treated her like shit.

All she talks about it with her friends is guys and their dicks.

Main character is a dark triad serial killer type but is good looking and gets girls.

I’ve only watched 3.5 episodes and the number of blackpill moments are astronomical.
Normies: OMG! Why do girls root/love the evil serial killer?
blackpillers:

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, BigNigga69, Deleted member and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and aBetterMii
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14160 and 8 others
Any show with women in it is blackpill :feelswhy:

things made for women are full of blackpills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, BigNigga69, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
I also forgot to mention there is an incel character who gets clowned for being an incel

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69 and Baldingman1998

Chased a guy a who treated her like shit and had multiple women on his rotation.

All she talks about it with her friends is guys and their dicks. She shares every detail of her sex life and sexual experiences with her friends (how big the dick was, how good was the sex ect.)

I’ve only watched 3.5 episodes and the number of blackpill moments is astronomical.
I'm so mad. Fuck this shit and jew media.

How can women enjoy this degen shit and men also. Who gave women Rights

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, BigNigga69, TopzCat1 and 2 others

The character is a self insert of the author (both blonde writers from Massachusetts) the show/book is 100% what she wishes her life were like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back