you just need a fucking jaw to get a girl

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
this 5foot4 Bangladeshi i know from Dubai went to America for uni, he bagged a white girl whos hot , the dude has an above-average jawline and his eye area is decent , all you need is jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, subhuman incel, sergeant blackpill and 4 others
and hair

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ALP, Growth Plate and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, ALP and 1 other person
this 5foot4 Bangladeshi i know from Dubai went to America for uni, he bagged a white girl whos hot , the dude has an above-average jawline and his eye area is decent , all you need is jaw
Bullshit I have top Tier jaw still virgin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem and ALP
all you need is height

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and ALP
all you need is love

I don't have either
Hair can be gained easily with Finasteride. But don't take that shit oral, can give you gyno and ED. Applying it topically worked for me without issues. Just make sure not to apply it after a hot shower, because then the pores are open and it's gonna go systemic pretty easily.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 14166
i have jaw and hair and not getting girls

harmony >>>

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Anomalies do exist. In all likelihood he probably got that gf because of his money, status, or due to a white girl virtue signal.

Bengali szn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Anomalies do exist. In all likelihood he probably got that gf because of his money, status, or due to a white girl virtue signal.
the dude is a patriotic bengali like the people he meets the first thing he tells is that hes from bangladesh the guy takes pride in his country so i doubt that

MY JAW IS good but eyes mog jaw

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
you need perfect everythign to get a girl

im half way there atm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 14166
you need perfect everythign to get a girl
The point isn't only getting the girl but also avoiding mog from other men.

+ More you mog your girl, more she'll love you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
You need the whole package to slay or maintain a relationship beyond the honeymoon phase.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
The point isn't only getting the girl but also avoiding mog from other men.

+ More you mog your girl, more she'll love you.
I agree

• +1
Reactions: ALP
ur jaw is fucking awful i have seen you retard im caging at you for saying this, ur eyes and jaw are both terrible.

i mean you must be bilnd... im gettign double jaw surgery ayways

any NT guy can fuck hot girl every now and then regardless of their SMV

tell him to try getting in a relationship at that height

ur jaw is fucking awful i have seen you retard im caging at you for saying this, ur eyes and jaw are both terrible.
my jaw is more sharp than this man

stop limiting attractiveness to one trait like "hair is life" "jaw is law" "all you need is ..."

EVERYTHING MATTERS

His tibia bones went to his mandible

no jaw for your personality

cope :ogre: