You just weren’t meant to reproduce

narcomogs

narcomogs

weedmaxxed blackcel
Coming to terms with the fact that no matter what you do on the operating table, even if you reach chad; your base DNA is just sub optimal.

Should we really be frauding to put these dirty genes back into the pool?

Anyone planning to have kids someday, what do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, imabetanumale, shogrim and 17 others
Great blackpills from greycels while colorcels are a bunch of rainbowpoilled retards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, shogrim, 5.5psl and 14 others
Coming to terms with the fact that no matter what you do on the operating table, even if you reach chad; your base DNA is just sub optimal.

Same thoughts.

Most here can go moneymaxx and enjoy single life with decent career.

Yet most incels here waste their life in basementmaxing then betabuxing.
Fail in school then at their LTN job -- lost their hope.

TBH if you don't have looks the worst thing that could happen is not having kids (under the condition you are not deformed )

In the future genetic editing babies is ideal.
This and the next generation should be the last two generations to hardmax

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel, thecel and humanoidsub7

That’s my plan. Making money online ( up to around 50k annual now at 20, not too bad ) then bachelor life.

Separately, can a black guy slay in SEA?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Great blackpills from greycels while colorcels are a bunch of rainbowpoilled retards.
Not saying I'm not a rainbowpollied retard, but there were several threads I saw like this last week, so it's not exactly a new blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Imagine fixing your subhuman jaw and watching your kid grow up with it. How can you live with yourself as a blackpiller.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Soychadcell, redmaxx and 7 others
Don't stress about it. If your genes don't stop you from breeding evolution wouldn't have removed them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and thecel
Not saying I'm not a rainbowpollied retard, but there were several threads I saw like this last week, so it's not exactly a new blackpill.

I don't think any idea is truly ever new, but I will say I wrote this contemplating deletion on my toilet seat.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, thecel and Graham
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and thecel

Speak for yourself, the environment has a huge impact on development, in the past we all developed and played (game of life) in the same environment, thus controlling for it. Leaving genetics to be the sole determinant of outcomes. But not in 2023, thats for sure.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and humanoidsub7
That’s my plan. Making money online ( up to around 50k annual now at 20, not too bad ) then bachelor life.

Separately, can a black guy slay in SEA?
How do u make money online?

And 2nd SEA are some of the most racist people ever. They just like whites. U would've better luck in NEA lol

Truly a poopill for the ages.

Poo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Fundz and Graham
Same thoughts.

TBH if you don't have looks the worst thing that could happen is not having kids (under the condition you are not deformed )

Yes

My son would probably be HTN+ if I could stop him getting recessed

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
If you're ugly, you're severely impeded in your working opportunities. I can't even pass an interview if HR is a woman.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
My son would probably be HTN+ if I could stop him getting recessed

Regular things like mewing and good posture. Tbh we could probably set kids up for life much better with this knowledge

If you're ugly, you're severely impeded in your working opportunities. I can't even pass an interview if HR is a woman.

Bump for online income. Remove as much of yourself as possible. All text and numbers.

How do u make money online?

And 2nd SEA are some of the most racist people ever. They just like whites. U would've better luck in NEA lol

Media content agency.

Eritrean Egyptian sides? Could save my kids if my genes are recessive.

i will give son dht dick gel and gh and he will mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 33579
Media content agency.

Eritrean Egyptian sides? Could save my kids if my genes are recessive.
Maybe. Better than sea I suppose. But u probably have to become a Muslim jfl

Was raised one, so I can fraud for a girl that isn’t too into it.
Oh yah I am also assuming u have a Muslim name. It's a lot easier then tbh

Not reproducing is the end of my lineage and I cannot let that happen. I was talking to my female friend and she asked me about whether I want kids someday. She legit told me the reason she wants kids is to further her lineage.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I also think life gets boring at 40-50-60 without kids in your late 20s tbh

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Oh yah I am also assuming u have a Muslim name. It's a lot easier then tbh

1st looksmax I ever did when I was 8: start using my muslim name instead of my tree hugger african one JFL

I think the question depends on if the girl you would have a kid with has better base DNA than yours, if so this is likely to be an incremental looks increase to your children. The next question is can you give your kids a higher chance (through environmental development, education, family wealth etc) of getting an attractive partner. If both of these are a yes then through generations you have a chance to lift your gene pool out of sub humanity

• Woah
Reactions: narcomogs
im gonna turn into buddhism and be a monk if shit goes south. spirituality is key jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama and AspiringMogger
Not reproducing is the end of my lineage and I cannot let that happen. I was talking to my female friend and she asked me about whether I want kids someday. She legit told me the reason she wants kids is to further her lineage.
Mogger reason tbh

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
im gonna turn into buddhism and be a monk if shit goes south. spirituality is key jfl

Have to escape reincarnation

I think the question depends on if the girl you would have a kid with has better base DNA than yours, if so this is likely to be an incremental looks increase to your children. The next question is can you give your kids a higher chance (through environmental development, education, family wealth etc) of getting an attractive partner. If both of these are a yes then through generations you have a chance to lift your gene pool out of sub humanity

Damn so kinda have a duty to looksmax to better future generations. Good take. Much, MUCH needed lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Different for foids

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Kids at 35 is the cut off. Any later and you'll be out of touch
Real fortunately I’m not an old-cel yet. So I’ll be able to have kids in a decades time.

Real fortunately I’m not an old-cel yet. So I’ll be able to have kids in a decades time.
Lose all hope if you're below 5'11 tho. Maybe kids with a girl taller than you jfl

Lose all hope if you're below 5'11 tho. Maybe kids with a girl taller than you jfl
I’m 5’11 on the dot. and I like tall women more than short ones fortunately.

whats the prime age to conceive kids?
Sperm quality declines at 30. Anything from 25 - 30 and you should be good. Testmaxx tho

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
1st looksmax I ever did when I was 8: start using my muslim name instead of my tree hugger african one JFL
like those even differ :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
like those even differ :lul:

Oh no it was bad. Literally saved my early social life I think. 4 syllables down to 2. Easier for ghosties to pronounce and spell too.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I had my first kid about a month ago and it still feels like a great life decision.

There isn't much meaningful left to do after you turn 30, 35 anyway. I would have felt immense regret if I chose to live alone until my death.

As much as I respect the looksmax journey of people like Amnesia, I don't want to be childless, 45 and still trying to go to clubs and hit on prime women. At some point you just have to accept the game is over and move on.

Most modern women are also very skeptical about having kids with an older man unless he's a president, billionaire or Hollywood actor. If you don't have kids by 35 the odds rapidly decrease each year as an ordinary citizen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, AspiringMogger, HitAndRun and 1 other person
I had my first kid about a month ago and it still feels like a great life decision.

Son or daughter if you don't mind me asking?

There isn't much meaningful left to do after you turn 30, 35 anyway. I would have felt immense regret if I chose to live alone until my death.

As much as I respect the looksmax journey of people like Amnesia, I don't want to be childless, 45 and still trying to go to clubs and hit on prime women. At some point you just have to accept the game is over and move on.

For sure, max out SMV for enjoyable youth, while also giving your kids best chance with the best mother you can find for them. Tbh blackpill gets a bad rep but by being fully realistic it's also going to give the best real world results.

Most modern women are also very skeptical about having kids with an older man unless he's a president, billionaire or Hollywood actor. If you don't have kids by 35 the odds rapidly decrease each year as an ordinary citizen.

Redpillcels seething rn jfl

ill just give my son elevated high cut lefort III with rhinoplasty and skin bleaching therapy + daily hgh injections

it's not possible for the majority of men to reproduce in gynocratic societies

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

yes. my mother even told me "you're not the type to marry or have kids" (very cryptic, she said this about 2 years ago)...

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
it's not possible for the majority of men to reproduce in gynocratic societies
not like it’s a bad thing tbh, it’s extreme rn but a little bit of natural selection is needed

Same thoughts.

Good thing I have rich parents :popcorn:

Congratulations, but would you still decide to have a kid and be the traditional person if you had Tom Cruise looks and aging genes considering you can sleep with prime women for practically the majority of your life without any issues of looking out of place due to good looks and looking like your still in your 20s? You can do other things as well too considering you look young. It's not just that.

Game is over and move on if you have post prime women appeal. I can see why you did that on your side as the appeal you got from women on dating apps based on those matches didn't seem that impressive. Tom Cruise even at 47 doesn't have to hit the clubs. He can just get them on dating apps without any issues due to him looking young and not out of place.

That applies to the average man, but men can have children whenever they want with someone younger if they have money and status. From what I'm seeing here, settle down if you are out of the game cause of lack of youthful good looks, and you got nothing else better to do so you cope with having children as there is only so much you can do in this world. You are trying to be father figure which I respect, but you don't care to help others here when they ask for help privately without any explanation. If you don't want to help me for the other things, then just say so. I don't mind at all. Being honest and upfront is hard to find these days.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
I'm literally trolling the gene pool with my autistic genes, I can fraud my way into sperm banks thanks to my height. Within a few generations the entire world will be high inhib.

stoic GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and narcomogs
Congratulations, but would you still decide to have a kid and be the traditional person if you had Tom Cruise looks and aging genes considering you can sleep with prime women for practically the majority of your life without any issues of looking out of place due to good looks and looking like your still in your 20s? You can do other things as well too considering you look young. It's not just that.

Game is over and move on if you have post prime women appeal. I can see why you did that on your side as the appeal you got from women on dating apps based on those matches didn't seem that impressive. Tom Cruise even at 47 doesn't have to hit the clubs. He can just get them on dating apps without any issues due to him looking young and not out of place.

That applies to the average man, but men can have children whenever they want with someone younger if they have money and status. From what I'm seeing here, settle down if you are out of the game cause of lack of youthful good looks, and you got nothing else better to do so you cope with having children as there is only so much you can do in this world. You are trying to be father figure which I respect, but you don't care to help others here when they ask for help privately without any explanation. If you don't want to help me for the other things, then just say so. I don't mind at all. Being honest and upfront is hard to find these days.
Someone with Cruise's neoteny can definitely push the envelope for having fun as a single guy far past 35, probably as far as 45 or longer. But the unfortunate reality is he represents a 0,01% elite genetically. It's hard to strive to be at his or Chuando Tan's level when on top of their very hard work, they were gifted with the best aging genetics possible.

(And as you said, he has money and status on top of that - he can just pick anyone he wants and most women would be flattered)

My wall would have probably approached within 3-5 years and I just wanted to fast forward out of it.

IMO, once you completely lose your facial neoteny and collagen, there is no point in going to apps and clubs anymore. The only women who will be attracted to you past that point will be very old single moms or weird old cat ladies.
I haven't read replies lately because I only had extremely limited time to be online. That is nothing personal.

Tldr; Men do hit a wall physically too. Never listen to redpill theorists who think men age like fine wine and are in their 'prime' in their 50's.
It's ideal to look like a 28 year old Tom Cruise or Nick Bateman forever. It's not ideal to look your age at 50 especially if you want good looking young women (without resorting to some sort of payment).

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Leo69