Venting You know, it's funny

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
For years I wanted to go out with my oneitis. I always said to myself "Just one date with her, God. Please"
When I stopped putting her on a pedestal, when I was all about fucking, when I started liking more girls, that was when she started being friendly with me.

And I remember, at some point, I didn't want to fuck her. I actually hoped that we could be friends and she could be my wing girl.

Then, I met her again after two months, and she told me to sit next to her on the bus. And I looked at her and was like "Look at this roastie. She is like a dog." which was mega coping on my side.

And after talking with her for an hour, all my HS feelings resurfaced and I wanted a relationship with her.

But after things didn't work out with her, I got really obsessed with fucking, so I overlooked anything I felt for her and used "tricks" to bed her. This happened to the point I forgot my feelings for her. These feelings would hold me back cause I knew she didn't feel the same. I needed to act like a degenerate slayer, as if I even knew how one acts like that.

And then all the feelings came back and I'm strugling to get through them. JFL at bothering with girls as an incel.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Necropost
giphy.gif