You know, it's funny

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
For years I wanted to go out with my oneitis. I always said to myself "Just one date with her, God. Please"
When I stopped putting her on a pedestal, when I was all about fucking, when I started liking more girls, that was when she started being friendly with me.

And I remember, at some point, I didn't want to fuck her. I actually hoped that we could be friends and she could be my wing girl.

Then, I met her again after two months, and she told me to sit next to her on the bus. And I looked at her and was like "Look at this roastie. She is like a dog." which was mega coping on my side.

And after talking with her for an hour, all my HS feelings resurfaced and I wanted a relationship with her.

But after things didn't work out with her, I got really obsessed with fucking, so I overlooked anything I felt for her and used "tricks" to bed her. This happened to the point I forgot my feelings for her. These feelings would hold me back cause I knew she didn't feel the same. I needed to act like a degenerate slayer, as if I even knew how one acts like that.

And then all the feelings came back and I'm strugling to get through them. JFL at bothering with girls as an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
this is not healthy thinking about the same thing over and over every day ... you actually might lost iq lol

• +1
this is not healthy thinking about the same thing over and over every day ... you actually might lost iq lol
I have been thinking the same thing for years actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
half the threads on this board are you pining over this girl, move on already

• +1
  • +1
Just fuck an Asian girl, just say you are aryan or some shit and wear blue contact lenses daily or etc

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek, Tony and 1 other person
Necropost
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus