You know it’s over when your mom asks if you’re gay

TallDarkAndHandsome

TallDarkAndHandsome

Iron
So recently, I had a conversation with my mom about how I feel like I’m asexual and don’t really care much for women anymore. I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of this probably comes from some kind of social PTSD and being emotionally numbed from years of taking Prozac.

Her response kinda caught me off guard. She straight up asked me, “Have you ever thought about your sexual orientation? Maybe you’re homosexual?”:lul:

To be clear, I’ve never looked at a guy in a sexual way in my entire life. Doesn’t do anything for me, doesn’t turn me on. But her question made me wonder if the years of social stress and the emotional deadening from meds could’ve affected the way I see or approach relationships in general.

Has anyone here experienced something similar, like feeling asexual but knowing deep down you’re not? Could trauma or meds really mess up your sexual drive to this point? Would appreciate any insight.

Tagging some users:
@chrisN @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @truthhurts @manletmogger @ivan.kuk @NZb6Air @Kroker @undefined64 @Funnyunenjoyer1 @nofap @ryuken @pneumocystosis @RealNinja @gravlek @StrangerDanger @JOJOcelReturns @5atbest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, yyy, truthhurts and 8 others
All power to you but I wouldn't talk to my mother about that kind of stuff

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, uksucks, truthhurts and 3 others
Low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, TallDarkAndHandsome and PROMETHEUS
You shouldn’t even be speaking to your mother other than “what’s for dinner?” otherwise she won’t respect you, let alone about your sexual life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Alt Number 3, truthhurts and 2 others
You shouldn’t even be speaking to your mother other than “what’s for dinner?” otherwise she won’t respect you, let alone about your sexual life
I don’t really have many people IRL to talk to about this, and I tell her nothing about my sexual life. She doesn’t know anything about it, except the recent asexuality and low libido. That’s all I said to her.

Probably true, although my test is in the normal range when I tested it one month ago my total testosterone was 400 ng/dl , serum bio active testosterone was 236 ng/dl, SHBG was 24 nmol/L and S-LH was 4,4 E/L.
My sleep that night was pretty mid tho so my test levels might actually be higher.
And since the LH still isn’t that high and not even mid ref range, I can prob get my test levels up higher which I’m currently trying to do.

All power to you but I wouldn't talk to my mother about that kind of stuff
I don’t really have many people I trust to talk about these kinda issues IRL. My parents are pretty much the only people I trust talking about this. I don’t really trust the doctors and healthcare anymore since it seems like they are the main cause of my issues from prescribing ssris.

But still I’m trying to get real CBT therapy and go to a psychologist again to talk about my issues.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed
Mom+grandma+foid classmate

Shut up!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome and truthhurts
So recently, I had a conversation with my mom about how I feel like I’m asexual and don’t really care much for women anymore. I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of this probably comes from some kind of social PTSD and being emotionally numbed from years of taking Prozac.

Her response kinda caught me off guard. She straight up asked me, “Have you ever thought about your sexual orientation? Maybe you’re homosexual?”:lul:

To be clear, I’ve never looked at a guy in a sexual way in my entire life. Doesn’t do anything for me, doesn’t turn me on. But her question made me wonder if the years of social stress and the emotional deadening from meds could’ve affected the way I see or approach relationships in general.

Has anyone here experienced something similar, like feeling asexual but knowing deep down you’re not? Could trauma or meds really mess up your sexual drive to this point? Would appreciate any insight.

Tagging some users:
@chrisN @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @truthhurts @manletmogger @ivan.kuk @NZb6Air @Kroker @undefined64 @Funnyunenjoyer1 @nofap @ryuken @pneumocystosis @RealNinja @gravlek @StrangerDanger @JOJOcelReturns @5atbest
I have this too I am not really too interested in foids my sex drive is always low tbh, but I can definitely be attracted to girls don’t be wrong but I think they’re just too ugly in my area lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, TallDarkAndHandsome and truthhurts
A photo of a mother smoking and talking to her tee EIKklrPgQZWlpDTGkHFR1A WQxrVM mTFqzimdKgQp

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, TallDarkAndHandsome and truthhurts
I have this too I am not really too interested in foids my sex drive is always low tbh, but I can definitely be attracted to girls don’t be wrong but I think they’re just too ugly in my area lol
UK residents be like:

My mom knows im not gay because we always talk about how much we hate faggots

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yyy and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
And you said yes

true

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS