You know your personality is at fault

IceBreaker0

IceBreaker0

Diamond
When you get hated and are being disliked by people and girls online,who havent even seen you

The discordpill is truly brutal.
Thats how i found out that it was my personality which was at fault,and the reason why i do get respected and befriended temporarily was my looks, but in the end people always
Kind of hated me.I am litterally a prestige master asshole.King of douchebags and i thought this personality was ideal…
jfl being

Btw im not just talking about getting girls,but also having friends…Which is really hard for such an arrogant,high ego fuck like me

Can anyone relate

Tldr:Go to discord join random servers,see how people perceive you

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Prince88
just because people dont like u on a discord server doesnt alwways mean its cause of you, people just tend to gang up on new/random people on the server very easily.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Wallenberg
just because people dont like u on a discord server doesnt alwways mean its cause of you, people just tend to gang up on new/random people on the server very easily.
Trust me im not coping here

Its mostly in a 1 on 1 conversation where people and especially girls are being angry with my behavior and me and leave quickly.

But when i join another girl and a boy talking who have just met they are having the joy of their life and the girl is constantlx laughinh

Fuck my Personality

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 19157
Trust me im not coping here

Its mostly in a 1 on 1 conversation where people and especially girls are being angry with my behavior and me and leave quickly.

But when i join another girl and a boy talking who have just met they are having the joy of their life and the girl is constantlx laughinh

Fuck my Personality
Told it here man. Looks are important and can be the difference between friends and fwb but personality also. If you were in a world where no one saw your face. Would people like you more or less?

Told it here man. Looks are important and can be the difference between friends and fwb but personality also. If you were in a world where no one saw your face. Would people like you more or less?
I mean if you have a personality Which is that shitty she wouldnt even wanna be fwb unless you are chad tier

dnrd , u need to have enough iq to fraud your personality, the rest is cope

I got no matches and no pussy when I was overweight and had bad soft features, and after I tanned, had surgeries, gymmaxed and dropped to 12% body fat I got pussy.

That's all there is to it, looks. You could have the shittiest personality in the world, just as men will fuck anything that is attractive and has a pulse, women are by and large turned on by looks.

By looks I mostly mean your face, hair and skin tone. Then height, then body, then anything else.
In that exact order of importance (because an ugly face will never get matches that can be converted to one night stands or FWB).

(In before someone posts an ugly 90 year old billionaire with a 20 year old - money does not buy true attraction and never will
Even the girls in Hefners mansion openly admitted to cheating on him or not sleeping with him at all)

When you pass a womans looks threshold, your profile could even be empty. And when you meet up, you can just say the usual platitudes and she wont care as long as you look bangable. :lul: Personality is one of the biggest copes there is.

Last edited: