You missed out at uni/college

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Now you gotta careermax
You got bills to pay
Girls are looking to settle down, their fun phase is over
You better be working towards that promotion, incel
Is your boss happy with your performance?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, fogdart, thegoat and 47 others
IMG 1236

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 62070, <6PSLcel and 4 others
IMG 1287

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, rand anon, Mio and 15 others
Nop I'm still here incel

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, rand anon, LooksThinker and 15 others
Lmao this is NOT uni

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
I never had this in college and uni, not even close

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and LooksThinker
Im in high school tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, RAMU KAKA, bloomercel and 3 others
You better not be partying, incel

Those textbooks aren't going to read themselves!
I drink reasonably and I don't read the textbooks and get As still tbh

I just need more non-incels friends

Life really never began if you don’t experience this shit to some degree before mid 20s.

• +1
Reactions: infini
Lmao im currently at one if the TOP party schools in America and I admit the parties and clubs get wild but everybody can have sex anywhere nigga this post is pointless

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
i did

but it wasnt anything like this at all

it was dogshit

i missed out on being born ina western 1st world country

• +1
Lmao im currently at one if the TOP party schools in America and I admit the parties and clubs get wild but everybody can have sex anywhere nigga this post is pointless
College stacies will be prime age. After they graduate, they are millionaire athlete chad only and they're not as fun anymore anyway

University in the Uk has to be the biggest scam on earth

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Gaia262, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 8 others
It’s not about the sex. It’s about the validation. It’s about being popular, experiencing all these crazy moments.

Hell that one guy in OPs video was fucking some girl In a barn while another HTB was kissing her. What time in a persons life will they be able to just be in these random situations with nothing but laughter/fun times?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, shalomnigga, Kristin and 8 others
College stacies will be prime age. After they graduate, they are millionaire athlete chad only and they're not as fun anymore anyway
Ofc they can be sluts and be successful life is unfair

• +1
It’s not about the sex. It’s about the validation. It’s about being popular, experiencing all these crazy moments.

Hell that one guy in OPs video was fucking some girl In a barn while another HTB was kissing her. What time in a persons life will they be able to just be in these random situations with nothing but laughter/fun times?
/r OrgiesInYourArea

/r SwapParties

/r PolyParties

Nigga idk visit thailand or columbia you could get that for 10 bucks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, Staceymaxxing, Kristin and 2 others

i just play games and shit, no point trying when you cant succeed, ive lost the game at birth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and TechnoBoss
/r OrgiesInYourArea

/r SwapParties

/r PolyParties

Nigga idk visit thailand or columbia you could get that for 10 bucks
It’s not the same thing. The sex wasn’t the point.

Incels have to literally geomax to have any kind of fun while tall NT college kids just go to school and these situations fall into their lap.

JFL at comparing the moments In college/HS fucking prime women to going on Reddit to MAYBE get “lucky” enough to find some fat LTB Reddit wives that you can fuck.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio, AlexanderTheGreat11, Kristin and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
i banged a college HTB chick in my car last night i met on tinder and the day b4 me and my friends went to a house party on ecstacy so im living this rn in uni 🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, bronzeagepervert and TechnoBoss
i banged a college HTB chick in my car last night i met on tinder and the day b4 me and my friends went to a house party on ecstacy so im living this rn in uni 🙏🙏
Shut the fuck bragger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, MoggerGaston and Schizomogger
Makes me feel good because I was rotting hard in high school on looksmax
Im 18 and i rot everyday, never had sex, im pretty ugly, no friends. Motivation is kind of hard to get, i gave up.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TechnoBoss, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 6 others
Makes me feel good because I was rotting hard in high school on looksmax
Ur lucky for finding this shit in hs, a lot of the stuff on here is useless past 17

Wish I found this shithole earlier so I coulda blasted GH and got to 5’11

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, blithe, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Ur lucky for finding this shit in hs, a lot of the stuff on here is useless past 17

Wish I found this shithole earlier so I coulda blasted GH and got to 5’11
I found this website at 15 and i didnt do shit 🤣

• +1
Im 18 and i rot everyday, never had sex, im pretty ugly, no friends. Motivation is kind of hard to get, i gave up.
Lock in for 18-21, you can ascend

Giving up at 18 is wild

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, chaddyboi66, Schizo Tappy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Ur a fucking idiot then tbh how do u rot on here for 3 years and do nothing
Because people called me subhuman so much, i just ended up realizing i was too ugly for this, made me depressed, and im pretty much friendless now, and still ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
how can i cope that i never got to fuck this

IMG 4435

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 60051, shalomnigga and 16 others
Because people called me subhuman so much, i just ended up realizing i was too ugly for this, made me depressed, and im pretty much friendless now, and still ugly
I’ve seen ur face on here before, ur legit not even ugly lol just get rid of the acne and get lean

Don’t trust the jewish raters of .org that call everyone subhuman like bgm’s ape ass

• +1
  • +1
you look liek dogshit

no one cares retard

nigguh is mentally 14

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I’ve seen ur face on here before, ur legit not even ugly lol just get rid of the acne and get lean

Don’t trust the jewish raters of .org that call everyone subhuman like bgm’s ape ass
No obviously i dont trust them but i still feel demotivated everyday like im not enough, im a genetic failure etc.. i just hate my life

Jfl at the cucks sending their daughters to uni , i vowed if i have a daughter its either going to be aborted or homeschooled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, niggatron, Clown Show and 3 others
No obviously i dont trust them but i still feel demotivated everyday like im not enough, im a genetic failure etc.. i just hate my life
U got this bhai I believe in you

Just start off by getting into softmaxxes like the gym, get on Tret or whatever works for your acne, get to 12% bf, and go to college for something in stem to moneymax.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Jfl at the cucks sending their daughters to uni , i vowed if i have a daughter its either going to be aborted or homeschooled
Especially if it’s for some retarded non-stem shit, atp you’re genuinely paying 30k a year for her to take dick and learn nothing.

Actually insane

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and edodalic29
The fear of missing out will keep you up at night fr. Don’t be like me and not get an accommodation on campus.

• +1
Reactions: zub111, Schizo Tappy and Jarate
yeah it sucks. But missing out on jb pussy is way worse.

Good thing i look 16 at 23 because i am an animemaxxed kpop sissy faggot so i can LTR and marry a non nt jb. Just be first type shit

Have fun with used up whores, faggots! ✌️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Abhorrence and Jarate
brb adding 'never been to college' on my requirements for my future wife

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Schizomogger, Zonar and 4 others
Not even envy; that's digusting

oh no, i didnt have sex with whore who flashes her titts in public, has stds and took 100 dick, its so over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Kristin, niggatron and 6 others
U got this bhai I believe in you

Just start off by getting into softmaxxes like the gym, get on Tret or whatever works for your acne, get to 12% bf, and go to college for something in stem to moneymax.
There no believe man, you dont see how i look, you would end your life
Fuck this

• So Sad
Reactions: hello12344
Their life is like a movie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, maxxmclooks and Zeruel