You missed out at uni/college

yeah it sucks. But missing out on jb pussy is way worse.

Good thing i look 16 at 23 because i am an animemaxxed kpop sissy faggot so i can LTR and marry a non nt jb. Just be first type shit

Have fun with used up whores, faggots! ✌️
a jb like that will probably reject you when she hears your age unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
it’s good to have strong communities. This community is orthodox Christian, my body count is 0 and all i can do is water the tree for now.

(Slaying is cope)

Crazy oldcel yelling at the clouds that it’s over for you part 685

Can Ali Baba slay those girls?

IMG 6993

My life is insane
await some insane scandal or plot twist, these threads are getting boring

Like you and @6ft4 go out for a final club night only to realise that the real ascension was the friends you made along the way, then proceed with passionate gay sex while you’re both covered head to toe in warm glistening butter.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BetterOffDead, shabby890 and 1 other person
I don’t get you bro one min you say clubs are impossible and now you say it’s over if you didn’t go to uni and party. Which one bro jfl

I go 3 hours a week dont talk to a single soul expect when the tutor comes to see my answers then rot at home

I don’t get you bro one min you say clubs are impossible and now you say it’s over if you didn’t go to uni and party. Which one bro jfl
Uni = house parties and frat parties

Not clubbing by yourself in public venues with 0 status for low quality roasties with a ratio of 10 guys for every girl

Exclusive uni parties = all girls aged 18-20, and they include all the hottest girls at the uni, no uglies and no fatties. I've been to a few of these parties and every single girl in attendance is hot as fuck, plus they're easier to slay since you being there implies you have status

Clubbing is nothing compared to exclusive, private uni parties with all the popular kids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sprinkles
Not clubbinb by yourself with 0 status for low quality roasties
i slayed a htb uni girl btw this weekend clubbing by myself and zero status so :/ and fucked her in her accom

i havent even spoken to anyone my age since the age of 16

i slayed a htb uni girl btw this weekend clubbing by myself and zero status so :/ and fucked her in her accom
like you mog me hard @forevergymcelling i think you are just non nt in clubs jfl

like you mog me hard @forevergymcelling i think you are just non nt in clubs jfl
I'm insanely NT

I've pulled countless girls in places like the smoking area where I didn't even have to rely on dancing and loud music

one time I heard and incel behind me say "how did he do that?"

Down south is just a whole different ball game. Pure stuck up bitches

I felt like a male model in Liverpool, Newcastle ect. Some girl in a newcastle kebab shop standing behind me in the line literally asked me if I was a MM

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, WishIwasChico and Sprinkles
I'm insanely NT

I've pulled countless girls in places like the smoking area where I didn't even have to rely on dancing and loud music

one time I heard and incel behind me say "how did he do that?"

Down south is just a whole different ball game. Pure stuck up bitches

I felt like a male model in Liverpool, Newcastle ect. Some girl in a newcastle kebab shop standing behind me in the line literally asked me if I was a MM
ok bro you mog but the stop the tales a bit jfl

@WishIwasChico

in Leeds

Last edited:
ok bro you mog but the stop the tales a bit jfl
Im not lying

If you were around during my lookism days you'd know this

I literally have nothing to gain by larping on here

@nofap

• +1
Reactions: nofap
@WishIwasChico

I tell the truth no matter what

When I slay I make threads

And when I get cucked / am invisible I also make threads

I can literally link them. There have been so many times I've come home incel raging, and other time I've been treated like an utter jock

• +1
Reactions: infini and nofap
Serious question is this guy a fed

Im not lying

If you were around during my lookism days you'd know this

I literally have nothing to gain by larping on here

@nofap
if you posted it on lookism, it had to be true

lookism had zero tolerance for bullshit

im in college rn, and those clips arent from college and I doubt from uni either, I've seen almost everything u could in college and I promise there's literally nothing glamorous about those clips in the long term, those girls will literally never have a good and loving husband, honestly guys don't feel bad if u think you've "missed" something, you've missed nothing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why not?

Why not?
they are too old for college thats fs, could be uni tho I'll take that back, id say they are like 23-25

well needless to say that kind of things are extremely low value, if the words gets out/future possible husband finds out they prolly wont be too happy (supposing they also arent low value scum, in that case its just over for both of them) also they prolly have pretty high bc, which is considered low value

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
they are too old for college thats fs, could be uni tho I'll take that back, id say they are like 23-25
White women age poorly though
well needless to say that kind of things are extremely low value, if the words gets out/future possible husband finds out they prolly wont be too happy (supposing they also arent low value scum, in that case its just over for both of them) also they prolly have pretty high bc, which is considered low value
Exactly but they’ll never get a hot husband. Just some betabuxx cuck

Title should be: You missed out at being born a chad.

Has nothing to do with uni/college. Chad does this stuff also in high school and after he starts working and going on 'business trips'.
The degeneracy never stops.

• +1
Reactions: infini, Clown Show and forevergymcelling
View attachment 2835235
View attachment 2835228
View attachment 2835230
View attachment 2835231
View attachment 2835234
View attachment 2835236
View attachment 2835239

Now you gotta careermax
You got bills to pay
Girls are looking to settle down, their fun phase is over
You better be working towards that promotion, incel
Is your boss happy with your performance?
Ahahab you think even @ 25 I’m not going clubs an hitting on 18 yr olds lmfao 🤣 I kissed one on Sat (she was kinda mid doe ngl but I was drunk asf).

I won’t stop clubbing until I’m 30-35 or whenever my face starts to look too “old”

• Woah
Reactions: infini
Title should be: You missed out at being born a chad.

Has nothing to do with uni/college. Chad does this stuff also in high school and after he starts working and going on 'business trips'.
The degeneracy never stops.
holy shit man, massive cope+chadhate, spit the blackpill out

Ahahab you think even @ 25 I’m not going clubs an hitting on 18 yr olds lmfao 🤣 I kissed one on Sat (she was kinda mid doe ngl but I was drunk asf).

I won’t stop clubbing until I’m 30-35 or whenever my face starts to look too “old”
"i kissed one on sat":lul::lul: holy shit its over for you

"i kissed one on sat":lul::lul: holy shit its over for you
Hey man, I never said it wasn’t over for me but I still go out there and do what I gotta do on a night out son 😉.

Like what do you want me to say “I fucked one on sat” that would be a larp and simply not true

Hey man, I never said it wasn’t over for me but I still go out there and do what I gotta do on a night out son 😉.

Like what do you want me to say “I fucked one on sat” that would be a Larry and simply not true
bro kissing means nothing, i kiss like 2-3 girls on one night and fuck someone pretty much everytime I go out (sex being the only reason I go out), had sex 2 times this week, last night most recently

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
holy shit man, massive cope+chadhate, spit the blackpill out
nigga u forgot to read about the fact that like 80% of men in uni are incels,

bro kissing means nothing, i kiss like 2-3 girls on one night and fuck someone pretty much everytime I go out (sex being the only reason I go out), had sex 2 times this week, last night most recently
Good for you, most people don’t do what you do cos we ain’t all NT low inhb maxxed chads. I only go out to get sex as well as 99% of all men but alas that doesn’t happen for most men 99% of the time

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Good for you, most people don’t do what you do cos we ain’t all NT low inhb maxxed chads. I only go out to get sex as well as 99% of all men but alas that doesn’t happen for most men 99% of the time
yeah thats how it goes, game is inevitably game