You most likely won’t get more than 0.5PSL via hard looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Title.

People greatly overestimate how many PSL you will get from surgery. @SirGey is right. For the most part, this forum not a looksmaxxing forum.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Ethnicsmatter, TheLordMadness and 9 others
Getlooks

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, ZyzzReincarnate, karbo and 27 others
It depends
But in actuality at this point our collective surgery knowledge is so limited that we honestly don't know

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3202
We cant measure it.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
Title.

People greatly overestimate how many PSL you will get from surgery. @SirGey is right. For the most part, this forum not a looksmaxxing forum.
0.5 PSL is still a large boost, it's half a point.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Schönling, Zeta ascended and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Kade, mikeock and 4 others
1 in 10,000 looksmaxx ascension. Almost no one on this forum will looksmax that hard. Note that he’s sticking his head out in the after. Amazing ascension, but slightly frauded.
he is still ugly by our standards in the after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, mikeock and LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3202
as ive always been saying and made threads about it:

people when rating people who didnt get surgery: extremely analytical robot, super harsh, no remorse, brutally honest

THE SAME PEOPLE WHEN RATING PEOPLE WHO GOT SUGERY: positive, overlooks uncanniness, overrates, says things like "go out slay now, your work is done!" (when person is likely still utterly invisible IRL). its a joke really

so called "blackpilled" people are extremely bluepilled when it comes to rating surgery outcomes :lul: it becomes even worse when person involved is rating person who got surgery on something he's planning to get surgery on too. that's where the real delusion becomes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogorgetmogged, Deleted member 1680, karbo and 7 others
he is still ugly by our standards in the after
Our standards are very narrow and extreme. He isn't a male model but he's as good looking as he needs to be to live a good life.

• +1
Reactions: Mazzo, I'mme, LowTierNormie and 3 others
I think OP meant, BY EACH SURGERY, thats the logic ofc.
no. pretty sure OP meant OVERALL 0.5 psl

real 0.5 psl as in how women perceive it in real life after every single surgery done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3202
as ive always been saying and made threads about it:

people when rating people who didnt get surgery: extremely analytical robot, super harsh, no remorse, brutally honest

THE SAME PEOPLE WHEN RATING PEOPLE WHO GOT SUGERY: positive, overlooks uncanniness, overrates, says things like "go out slay now, your work is done!" (when person is likely still utterly invisible IRL). its a joke really

so called "blackpilled" people are extremely bluepilled when it comes to rating surgery outcomes :lul: it becomes even worse when person involved is rating person who got surgery on something he's planning to get surgery on too. that's where the real delusion becomes
people are low key delusional in both to meet self-to-self strategic cognitive outcomes imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
The biggest looksmax is leanmaxxing, that will either make or break you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, HighIQcel, OOGABOOGA and 8 others

real 0.5 psl as in how women perceive it in real life after every single surgery done
It depends upon what you need fixed though, correct?

The biggest looksmax is leanmaxxing, that will either make or break you.
Nothing is more tragic than those rare cases when someone leanmaxxes and looks even worse because it turns out his bones were terrible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846

I disagree then, but i wont go further because nothing will change in this forum. Im camping realself.com

• +1

@SirGey I meant overall. Yes, there’s outliers. Yes, you can cope by saying “it won’t be me!” But at the end of the day you’re still stuck with the same ratios, pheno, and skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Screenshot 20191122 103729 Gallery
Preview2x 677a722e

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and forwardgrowth
depends on what angle all the bones in your face are

advancing them, especially the jaws, is not the problem

I benefited probably a bit more than that. And that was fixing probably 5-6 obvious flaws (at least to me ). So it’s safe to say fixing 5-6 obvious flaws = 1PSL point

But if you’re average looking I’m ever regard, with no major failos, and still look bad that’s the worst base you can have

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, kota, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Nothing is more tragic than those rare cases when someone leanmaxxes and looks even worse because it turns out his bones were terrible

Show me one case where even the most recessed subhuman doesnt look better leanmaxxed as opposed to fatcel

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
@SirGey I meant overall. Yes, there’s outliers. Yes, you can cope by saying “it won’t be me!” But at the end of the day you’re still stuck with the same ratios, pheno, and skull shape.

U meant that, but i have no reason to agree. U never even went to a surgery consult or even softmaxxed. Why should i just believe you? U understand what i mean, its the same of a chief telling a engineer that his calcs wont work. But if u want to discuss it further i would do it tbh. I never went far with u.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
It depends upon what you need fixed though, correct?
OP is talking about averages. with all the outliers in both positive and negative ends averaged out

some people may go up +2 psl cuz he was "lucky" with the flaws he had that held him back

some people will become worse looking after his surgeries (and he will cope saying he looks better)

so with all the numbers avged out 0.5 - 0.75 on average sounds pretty accurate. 1 would be probably stretching it (when talking about the average)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Show me one case where even the most recessed subhuman doesnt look better leanmaxxed as opposed to fatcel
Didn't save it but there's an infamous one of a latino looking fatcel who leanmaxxed and ended up with brutal NCT and shit bones at the end of it, he looked like garbage and legit looked better fat
was often used in blackpill compilations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 1973
These arguments are quite pointless. We can all agree that it depends from parson to person. @SirGey and his pro surgery threads can be cringy sometimes tho

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Ummm......
@Salludon
Jamo?
96ED18D0 45E6 41A5 92C2 A8E009E5A1F8
A80874C6 CB51 421E A38C 32B4F5F12983

depends on what angle all the bones in your face are

advancing them, especially the jaws, is not the problem
Jaw surgery (functional) is the only surgery to give you more than 0.5PSL at one time. Surgeries like rhino, genio, oto, liplift, undereye fillers, etc will give you around 0.1-0.3PSL. Of course these numbers are completely make-believe and objectively subjective.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dogs and IndianJock
These arguments are quite pointless. We can all agree that it depends from parson to person. @SirGey and his pro surgery threads can be cringy sometimes tho

Exactly, no one here knows how to tell which person can ascend 0,5 or 2 psl. Its what ive been saying, this is not a looksmaxing forum, no one here looksmax, therefore no one knows how to looksmax others.

dont you have a comp. sci degree. why do you keep spamming outlier as an example

I could also spam all the botched and uncanny surgeries too all day. that wouldnt mean surgery always makes you uncanny etc

also start using male examples bcuz for females surgerymaxxing is very different. its way easier to ascend females in general

psl ratings are bs anyway

smv and race is what matters and what attracts women.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3583, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
dont you have a comp. sci degree. why do you keep spamming outlier as an example

I could also spam all the botched and uncanny surgeries too all day. that wouldnt mean surgery always makes you uncanny etc

also start using male examples bcuz for females surgerymaxxing is very different. its way easier to ascend females in general
Why are you acting as though we even have the ability to take a meaningful average? We don't. I'm not really on either side here but anyone pretending to have certainty in these matters is acting the retard. It's already retarded enough to act like this shit is truly quantifiable tbqh but if we remove that the whole project dies.

• +1
I could elab a great thread on how many points each surgery has the potential to increase your PSL, but its pointless in this forum.

Kinda shit - defeatist thread.

Obviously the average PSLer is a delusional faggot who thinks he's one implant away from becoming the next local celebrity in his area with 15K IG followers.

I'd say it all depends basically on your starting point.

Average with no outstandingly shitty or great features: You will benefit the least from hardcore looksmaxxing (various types of facial surgery)
Below average with maybe one or two otherwise decent features: Has a lot of potential / room for improvement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 39 and 5 others
U meant that, but i have no reason to agree. U never even went to a surgery consult or even softmaxxed. Why should i just believe you? U understand what i mean, its the same of a chief telling a engineer that his calcs wont work. But if u want to discuss it further i would do it tbh. I never went far with u.
It’s genuinely funny yet a sad indicator of your life how you magically started to be the gate keeper of looksmaxxing once you had your surgeries booked.

And yes I have softmaxxed by doing a skin route and starting to hit the gym.

Average with no outstandingly shitty or great features: You will benefit the least from hardcore looksmaxxing (various types of facial surgery)
Below average with maybe one or two otherwise decent features: Has a lot of potential / room for improvement.
Probably

• +1
It’s genuinely funny yet a sad indicator of your life how you magically started to be the gate keeper of looksmaxxing once you had your surgeries booked.

And yes I have softmaxxed by doing a skin route and starting to hit the gym.

Why u are softmaxing when u need a rhino, orbitals and other shits? Im pretty much the gate keeper of looksmaxxing, aint we supposed to looksmax here?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and forwardgrowth

All my posts on this site are low effort

Yeah you're right it's different for males. It's just hard finding male pics because females are naturally blackpilled and it's less socially accepted imo for males to do plastic surgery because 'females don't care about looks'.

I think everyone on this site generally agrees that there is a spectrum.

I think there are surgeries that fix problems that won't effect harmony / plasticity that will boost psl for example hair transplant. Then there are other surgeries that do and there's a limit on those. For example fillers. Then there are bone moving jaw surgeries that when done for aesthetic reasons can completely change the way someone looks (small surgeries won't do that).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
I’d say the eye area of the guy on the left, was worked on for no less than 30 minutes in photoshop
How many hours in photoshop for this video?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, forwardgrowth and LordNorwood
both right and wrong like many things people cant find middle ground in this topic too

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and IndianJock
Jaw surgery (functional) is the only surgery to give you more than 0.5PSL at one time. Surgeries like rhino, genio, oto, liplift, undereye fillers, etc will give you around 0.1-0.3PSL. Of course these numbers are completely make-believe and objectively subjective.
I dont care about your numbers here

Some will turn their life 180° with a Genioplasty

and others will look stupid with a Genio (small chin;it is not a distraction osteogenesis lol, it is just a movement)

I am not here to discuss numbers but the fact that base is pretty much the angles of your bones

there are surgery-wonders from LeFort for example who look like models after (and before deformed)

and others who get LeFort will look like monkeys after because the elongate the jaw, but it is pointing downwards

• +1
Reactions: kota and Deleted member 2846
Why are you acting as though we even have the ability to take a meaningful average? We don't. I'm not really on either side here but anyone pretending to have certainty in these matters is acting the retard. It's already retarded enough to act like this shit is truly quantifiable tbqh but if we remove that the whole project dies.
its not something you would be able to quantify because nobody has female brain here to determine male attractiveness. i don't really need surgeries cuz i have the bone mass, but i need softmaxxing (of which im doing), so I have 0 emotional bias regarding surgeries.

emotional bias = i need X,Y surgery therefore when I see results involving X,Y surgery i'm not going to be able to logically judge the outcome of the surgery because I have emotional bias as survival mechanism. survival mechanism of hoping for a positive future therefore I have a reason to get up the next day and work for the goal in talk

since i have no emotional bias i believe i can often give more grounded/pragmatic opinion on surgery outcomes and "ascensions" than people who need 4-5 surgeries as they HAVE TO believe in them, no matter what, so they don't rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
No one knows how to measure shit here just end this thread and stop making new ones.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock