You most likely won’t get more than 0.5PSL via hard looksmaxxing

I could elab a great thread on how many points each surgery has the potential to increase your PSL, but its pointless in this forum.
Yes, please try to use your comment as a bait to get more dopamine from users. You say “this sub is not a looksmax forum” but you still post here.

But you know how to looksmax us! “Exactly, no one here knows how to tell which person can ascend 0,5 or 2 psl. Its what ive been saying, this is not a looksmaxing forum, no one here looksmax, therefore no one knows how to looksmax others.”

Jfl at your superiority complex. “No one here knows how to looksmax... other than me.... and after I get my surgeries booked, I can ride my high horse through this shitty forum of ‘looksmaxxers’ and become the gatekeeper.”

Leave this forum if you don’t like it. This forum, if you haven’t noticed, is full of poor teenagers, college students, and working guys in their mid 20’s. This forum, like you said and I agree with, is not really a “looksmaxxing” forum. It’s a forum that includes incels, people who find facial aesthetics interesting, and people who go under the knife. Go to RealSelf or another site if you want to “looksmax” but if you want a good community that shares an interest in facial aesthetics and male improvement then stay here and don’t try to ride your high horse of being a “true looksmaxxer”.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3202
Yes, please try to use your comment as a bait to get more dopamine from users. You say “this sub is not a looksmax forum” but you still post here.

But you know how to looksmax us! “Exactly, no one here knows how to tell which person can ascend 0,5 or 2 psl. Its what ive been saying, this is not a looksmaxing forum, no one here looksmax, therefore no one knows how to looksmax others.”

Jfl at your superiority complex. “No one here knows how to looksmax... other than me.... and after I get my surgeries booked, I can ride my high horse through this shitty forum of ‘looksmaxxers’ and become the gatekeeper.”

Leave this forum if you don’t like it. This forum, if you haven’t noticed, is full of poor teenagers, college students, and working guys in their mid 20’s. This forum, like you said and I agree with, is not really a “looksmaxxing” forum. It’s a forum that includes incels, people who find facial aesthetics interesting, and people who go under the knife. Go to RealSelf or another site if you want to “looksmax” but if you want a good community that shares an interest in facial aesthetics and male improvement then stay here and don’t try to ride your high horse of being a “true looksmaxxer”.

Where do u fit in this categorie then, u aint incel, u never went under knife, neither had a needle in your skin and u are not also a expert in facial aesthetics, therefore, u should not be making threads stating such things as "you most likely wont get more than 0,5 PSL...." and many others u and greycels being doing.

I actually agree with the thread.

the biggest looksmaxxes you can do are getting lean/debloating, neck training, and skinmaxxing via retin-A and tanning.

Ironically these are some of the cheapest looksmaxxes you can do.

surgery is only the icing on the cake and while I would still recommend it, it's not going to turn a subhuman into a chad.

True gene frauding is virtually impossible.

You can only really polish up what you were given by nature.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, mikeock, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
Where do u fit in this categorie then, u aint incel, u never went under knife, neither had a needle in your skin and u are not also a expert in facial aesthetics, therefore, u should not be making threads stating such things as "you most likely wont get more than 0,5 PSL...." and many others u and greycels being doing.
I find facial aesthetics and shit like that very interesting. And I will be getting my deviated septum fixed and will be getting a rhino with it. I plan on getting undereye fillers this year, along with ptosis surgery and looking into some type of braces/palate expander/invisalign to fix my teeth.

Not to mention softmaxxing a lot with gym, tanning, and hair.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

the biggest looksmaxxes you can do are getting lean/debloating, neck training, and skinmaxxing via retin-A and tanning.

surgery is only the icing on the cake and while I would still recommend it, it's not going to turn a subhuman into a chad.

giphy.gif

how are they going to cope after this

its not something you would be able to quantify because nobody has female brain here to determine male attractiveness. i don't really need surgeries cuz i have the bone mass, but i need softmaxxing (of which im doing), so I have 0 emotional bias regarding surgeries.

emotional bias = i need X,Y surgery therefore when I see results involving X,Y surgery i'm not going to be able to logically judge the outcome of the surgery because I have emotional bias as survival mechanism. survival mechanism of hoping for a positive future therefore I have a reason to get up the next day and work for the goal in talk

since i have no emotional bias i believe i can often give more grounded/pragmatic opinion on surgery outcomes and "ascensions" than people who need 4-5 surgeries as they HAVE TO believe in them, no matter what, so they don't rope
Everyone has emotional bias in one dimension or another, you probably have emotional bias in this matter as well because you are very genetically gifted. It is in your own interest for surgery not to be very useful in a general sense just like it's in a 3 PSL person's interest for surgery to be very useful.
Everyone is like this. I do the same thing with my good genetic features (height, IQ, frame) and also with my bad ones (mpb, not being fully white, etc.) No one on this planet is fully objective with no bias. I filter your posts and @PrettyBoyMaxxing posts the same way I filter @SirGey or @Lifeisgood72. You're all biased, some just more delusional than others. And even my take on your bias is also biased.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Kade, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Lmao tf is going on here

tY1BT8g.png

Yes, the point of people who preach against surgeries is, you cant go from subhuman to chad with surgery, therefore, u should not have it.

I find facial aesthetics and shit like that very interesting. And I will be getting my deviated septum fixed and will be getting a rhino with it. I plan on getting undereye fillers this year, along with ptosis surgery and looking into some type of braces/palate expander/invisalign to fix my teeth.

Not to mention softmaxxing a lot with gym, tanning, and hair.

You find facial aesthetics interesting, i got it, but let the experts and pratical looksmaxxers make the threads.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Everyone has emotional bias in one dimension or another, you probably have emotional bias in this matter as well because you are very genetically gifted. It is in your own interest for surgery not to be very useful in a general sense just like it's in a 3 PSL person's interest for surgery to be very useful.
cope. i acknowledge good surgery result, and done so many times. i just dont acknowledge uncanny/unharmonious results

Well for me, given that ginger is an automatic -1 if not more, would dying my hair and hopping on melanotan be an instant +1 psl

I could fillers on my eye area and maybe something for chin, which would boost my psl a bit

Jaw surgery (functional) is the only surgery to give you more than 0.5PSL at one time. Surgeries like rhino, genio, oto, liplift, undereye fillers, etc will give you around 0.1-0.3PSL. Of course these numbers are completely make-believe and objectively subjective.
Jaw surgery is the only surgrey i am seriously considering

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2846
Everyone is like this. I do the same thing with my good genetic features (height, IQ, frame) and also with my bad ones (mpb, not being fully white, etc.) No one on this planet is fully objective with no bias. I filter your posts and @PrettyBoyMaxxing posts the same way I filter @SirGey or @Lifeisgood72. You're all biased, some just more delusional than others. And even my take on your bias is also biased.
Yeah, everyone has a bias and it’s your job to find what you like and don’t like about it, find logical points and apply that to your own life.

Yes, the point of people who preach against surgeries is, you cant go from subhuman to chad with surgery, therefore, u should not have it.

You find facial aesthetics interesting, i got it, but let the experts and pratical looksmaxxers make the threads.
Okay then @Amnesia and @facemaxxed should run the forum in regards to these threads.

Of course, once you get your surgeries, your ego will be even bigger and your patronizing and delusional ways of thinking will sky rocket. “You can’t be a real looksmaxxer unless you’ve had fillers or had a consolation with a surgeon” will change to “you can’t be a real looksmaxxer unless you’ve had surgery and went under the knife.”

You keep changing the rules to fit your reality and to make sure you’re always winning. You’re Grade A delusional and you don’t even know it.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Even a 1PSL increase is enough to warrant surgery IMO.

It's not going to move mountains but it will help you.

Some surgeries are quite simple and have a very high satisfaction rate. e.g. fixing ears that stick out through otoplasty, i'd definitely recommend these.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2933, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
You need fat grafts in de eyes too for full looksmax. But jaw is great.
I unironically think that with jaw implants a'd fat grafts i'll become 5.5 psl facially.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
cope. i acknowledge good surgery result, and done so many times. i just dont acknowledge uncanny/unharmonious results
Either you missed the point of my post or you're banting, this isn't a solid logical rebuttal to my position. It is in your own strategic best interest to acknowledge a good result here or there, if you simply lambasted every single surgery result you would be boy-who-cried-wolf mode and no one would take you seriously. In fact I bet if I knocked 30 IQ points off you and sent you back into the world, this is precisely what you would do - its bad strategy. Your stragetic positions however, reveal themselves in the quasi-logical positions you take and the not-quite-justified beliefs you hold, the same as all of us
The only thing that's truly unbiased is logic itself tbh, we just have a better or worse adherence to it or grasp on it.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2933
Yeah, everyone has a bias and it’s your job to find what you like and don’t like about it, find logical points and apply that to your own life.

Okay then @Amnesia and @facemaxxed should run the forum in regards to these threads.

Of course, once you get your surgeries, your ego will be even bigger and your patronizing and delusional ways of thinking will sky rocket. “You can’t be a real looksmaxxer unless you’ve had fillers or had a consolation with a surgeon” will change to “you can’t be a real looksmaxxer unless you’ve had surgery and been put down.”

You keep changing the rules to fit your reality and to make sure you’re always winning. You’re Grade A delusional and you don’t even know it.

@Amnesia and @facemaxxed are guys who instead of lurk 3 years like most here including u, they simple absorved the knowledge of PSL and applied IRL. They should be running this site, along with many others, even the greycel @LooksPSL and many others have more authority to talk about our stuff than u.

A engineer forum should be ruled by engineers, a looksmaxing forum should be ruled by looksmaxers. This is how life works.

exactly
if you take anyone's word without a grain of salt and a healthy dose of social analysis then you're a moron, any intelligent person knows this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
I unironically think that with jaw implants a'd fat grafts i'll become 5.5 psl facially.

It may give u 0.5 PSL, or 1.0, or 1.5 or 0.25, no one here knows, we only can be sure that u will look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lmao tf is going on here

tY1BT8g.png
everyone is dying to know what conclusion the big independent thinkers on the site come to on this matter so they can know what to think

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
everyone is dying to know what conclusion the big independent thinkers on the site come to on this matter so they can know what to think
Red big boys in the house

• JFL

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
@Amnesia and @facemaxxed are guys who instead of lurk 3 years like most here including u, they simple absorved the knowledge of PSL and applied IRL. They should be running this site, along with many others, even the greycel @LooksPSL and many others have more authority to talk about our stuff than u.

A engineer forum should be ruled by engineers, a looksmaxing forum should be ruled by looksmaxers. This is how life works.
Dude you’re choosing people who got surgery to run the forum because you’re projecting what you want jfl. Once you get surgery YOU will want to run the forum.

@LooksPSL BARELY even knew what surgeries he got JFL. All he knew is he got almond eye surgery. I asked him what exact surgeries he got and he couldn’t even list all of them.

Sorry buddy, but if we are in 2019 and engineers don’t run engineering companies and looksmaxxers don’t run looksmaxxing forums then it was never meant to be. People who have the most power run shit. As a looksmaxxer, you should know this because it’s an integral part of the blackpill, which is directly tied to looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and LordNorwood
No one will ever admit to it directly of course, but you'll see posters weeks later trotting out versions of the positions elaborated on in this thread and acting like their conclusions are obvious observations of reality

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3202
Dude you’re choosing people who got surgery to run the forum because you’re projecting what you want jfl. Once you get surgery YOU will want to run the forum.

@LooksPSL BARELY even knew what surgeries he got JFL. All he knew is he got almond eye surgery. I asked him what exact surgeries he got and he couldn’t even list all of them.

Sorry buddy, but if we are in 2019 and engineers don’t run engineering companies and looksmaxxers don’t run looksmaxxing forums then it was never meant to be. People who have the most power run shit. As a looksmaxxer, you should know this because it’s an integral part of the blackpill, which is directly tied to looksmaxxing.

Doesnt matter in which lv of knowledge @LooksPSL was, he got the balls to get an eye surgery(which u also need), before you who lurks here for 2 years plus. He has an higher moral in this forum named looksmax.me than anyone who never went under the knife. He is now looking himself into the mirror, watching his eyes change, he is gaining pratical knowledge. If i was i greycel and he gave looksmax advice why would i listen to YOU, instead of him?

People who are not competent but powerful are ruling the world, yes, its the reality, but not a good thing, this forum also suffers from incompetence, like every area of the life does.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and IndianJock
I disagree with the 0.5 psl increase. It's more than that if the individual lookmaxxes for real. Gaining a solid 30 lbs of muscle with gymcelling and peds/dropping down to 12% bf/skin maxxing/hair preservation with fin, mino, keto shampoo etc/fixing major failos with surgery. I think if someone did all this he'll gain more than 0.5 psl for sure.

Either you missed the point of my post or you're banting, this isn't a solid logical rebuttal to my position. It is in your own strategic best interest to acknowledge a good result here or there, if you simply lambasted every single surgery result you would be boy-who-cried-wolf mode and no one would take you seriously. In fact I bet if I knocked 30 IQ points off you and sent you back into the world, this is precisely what you would do - its bad strategy. Your stragetic positions however, reveal themselves in the quasi-logical positions you take and the not-quite-justified beliefs you hold, the same as all of us
The only thing that's truly unbiased is logic itself tbh, we just have a better or worse adherence to it or grasp on it.
you said i have an emotional bias of surgery regarding the fact I dont need surgery therefore I dont want surgery to be useful so my value of not needing surgery stays intact. this is your position

by this you imply I underrate surgery results and with my post I said I do not underrate surgery results when they really look good, but im not going to say cartoonmaxxed mofos ascended lol

why would I try to acknowledge good results if my emotional bias was to underplay surgery? i would do the exact oppositve. underrate good results and overrate bad results therefore I don't provide a pragmatic feedback of my real opinion.

ur trying to sound too smart and talk with big words about topic where its unwarranted. just explain ur your position simple and clear without all the pseudo-academic bs

theres obviously no 100% objectivity, it's physically impossible with human brain, therefore every opinon is subjective to a degree, but what matters is how subjective it is

i didn't intend i'm this 100% objective robot that has 0 emotional bias, but I have a position that is less influenced by emotions than users who are short, ethnic and need 4-5 surgeries

there's a fallacy in ur logic cuz ur saying like "well emotionally biased too bro cuz u may not want surgeries to help you, so you have no place about talking about emotional bias bla bla". it's all about the level of it

this is not some new concept either, i've said it a lot of times before. you will get the best rates from the people that are among better looking and higher SMV

How many hours in photoshop for this video?

I didn’t say he photoshopped that video, I said he photoshopped the obviously photoshopped picture you posted.

Doesnt matter in which lv of knowledge @LooksPSL was, he got the balls to get an eye surgery(which u also need), before you who lurks here for 2 years plus. He has an higher moral in this forum named looksmax.me than anyone who never went under the knife. He is now looking himself into the mirror, watching his eyes change, he is gaining pratical knowledge. If i was i greycel and he gave looksmax advice why would i listen to YOU, instead of him?

People who are not competent but powerful are ruling the world, yes, its the reality, but not a good thing, this forum also suffers from incompetence, like every area of the life does.
You have no idea what goes on in his mind other than what you projected just now jfl. Btw I’ve only lurked this site for 1 month before making an account.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
you said i have an emotional bias of surgery regarding the fact I dont need surgery therefore I dont want surgery to be useful so my value of not needing surgery stays intact. this is your position

by this you imply I underrate surgery results and with my post I said I do not underrate surgery results when they really look good, but im not going to say cartoonmaxxed mofos ascended lol

why would I try to acknowledge good results if my emotional bias was to underplay surgery? i would do the exact oppositve. underrate good results and overrate bad results therefore I don't provide a pragmatic feedback of my real opinion.

ur trying to sound too smart and talk with big words about topic where its unwarranted. just explain ur your position simple and clear without all the pseudo-academic bs

theres obviously no 100% objectivity, it's physically impossible with human brain, therefore every opinon is subjective to a degree, but what matters is how subjective it is

i didn't intend i'm this 100% objective robot that has 0 emotional bias, but I have a position that is less influenced by emotions than users who are short, ethnic and need 4-5 surgeries

there's a fallacy in ur logic cuz ur saying like "well emotionally biased too bro cuz u may not want surgeries to help you, so you have no place about talking about emotional bias bla bla". it's all about the level of it

this is not some new concept either, i've said it a lot of times before. you will get the best rates from the people that are among better looking and higher SMV
I already explained this in my last post. (the first bolded part)
As for the "pseudo-academic bs" part I'm kind of taken aback by the accusation tbh, not only was I legit not trying to "sound smart" but you're also one of the last people I would expect to try and stick me with that claim as a debate tactic.
The two paragraphs I bolded make it seem like you agree with me.
As for this:
" so you have no place about talking about emotional bias bla bla"
I never said this or implied it, in fact I implied the exact opposite when I said that every single person was biased (and I even implied that you were less delusional than most). In a strategic sense from my pov, this was intended to be kind of an olive branch of sorts because I'm more interested in productive conversation with you as opposed to autistic ego debates. The bolded quote is kind of an interesting thing for you to project.
As for whether your position is "less" influenced by emotion, that depends on user to user, not on archetype to archetype. You have just as much of an interest in remaining in your place on the hierarchy as someone below you has in climbing up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2933
You have no idea what goes on in his mind other than what you projected just now jfl. Btw I’ve only lurked this site for 1 month before making an account.

I use the "lurk" word for everyone who being here for a long time and have not looksmaxed, no difference between a lurk with no account and a lurk with an account.

You lost my point:

Why are you making such threads if you have neither a expert aesthetic knowledge or a pratical looksmax knowledge?

Title.

People greatly overestimate how many PSL you will get from surgery. @SirGey is right. For the most part, this forum not a looksmaxxing forum.
I disagree and honestly it's not a way to cope.Some people are looksmining here while others may get up to 2 pls with is insane.Imaging double jaw with genio and ccw rotation on a birdcel

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
I disagree and honestly it's not a way to cope.Some people are looksmining here while others may get up to 2 pls with is insane.Imaging double jaw with genio and ccw rotation on a birdcel
He's right that its not really a looksmaxxing forum. To me this is pretty much 4chan but everyone has a tripcode at all times and looksmaxxing more or less serves as the excuse for users to shitpost and have covert ego wars.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I use the "lurk" word for everyone who being here for a long time and have not looksmaxed, no difference between a lurk with no account and a lurk with an account.

You lost my point:

Why are you making such threads if you have neither a expert aesthetic knowledge or a pratical looksmax knowledge?
I’m not an expert on aesthetics, but I believe I have good input (rational and realistic) when it comes to certain topics of looksmaxxing. I rarely offer anyone surgery advice because I do not know enough to give it to them. I rarely offer people what surgeries they need unless it’s something obvious like oto or rhino.

I simply made this thread because in one of @Titbot ‘s posts, a user said he could get 0.5psl from a nose job. I made this thread to stir up the community, banter, and take shots at people, which I did successfully and I learned that you most likely have superiority complex, and lack purpose in your life so you grasp on to a cope such as this forum (which you say is not a looksmaxxing forum) to gain respect and purpose which you lack irl. Thanks for playing along.

• +1
I’m not an expert on aesthetics, but I believe I have good input (rational and realistic) when it comes to certain topics of looksmaxxing. I rarely offer anyone surgery advice because I do not know enough to give it to them. I rarely offer people what surgeries they need unless it’s something obvious like oto or rhino.

I simply made this thread because in one of @Titbot ‘s posts, a user said he could get 0.5psl from a nose job. I made this thread to stir up the community, banter, and take shots at people, which I did successfully and I learned that you most likely have superiority complex, and lack purpose in your life so you grasp on to a cope such as this forum (which you say is not a looksmaxxing forum) to gain respect and purpose which you lack irl. Thanks for playing along.

Believing in YOU or believing in someone who looksmax, i shall believe in someone who looksmax ofc. Its obvious.This is not your first thread where u make such solid anti-looksmax advices based in nothing. You should start to review your aesthetic knowledge and then come back in 1 year after u have your rhino or whatever. You obviously meant to say that someone can only have an increase of 0.5 PSL whatever the amount surgeries they have.

BEC1057F C666 46BE 94B1 9980920FBCA7

• Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I am again going to point something out that maybe doesn't apply to younger people, but here goes. I basically agree that you will never gain much more (on average) from your base at PRIME AGE. However, as soon as you get older and start loosing collagen, skin elasticity, hair, etc, the amount you can further increase after fixing these aging flaws is much more than .5 PSL. Remember that plastic surgery is still mostly geared and originally developed towards reversing aging and only in the last 5 or so years has demand been rising from younger people who want better overall form and structure.

One could argue that your relative PSL rating becomes normalized with others in your age bracket as you grow older, in which case my argument is less valid, but I still think it is worth pointing out.

• +1
Reactions: kota, OOGABOOGA, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Hardmaxxing will only improve you by over that much if you have noticable failos

• +1
Believing in YOU or believing in someone who looksmax, i shall believe in someone who looksmax ofc. Its obvious.This is not your first thread where u make such solid anti-looksmax advices based in nothing. You should start to review your aesthetic knowledge and then come back in 1 year after u have your rhino or whatever. You obviously meant to say that someone can only have an increase of 0.5 PSL whatever the amount surgeries they have.
Okay, put your trust in someone who just went under the knife. I would rather trust @cocainecowboy than @LooksPSL for surgery advice. Anyone who’s impulsive and has money can go under the knife. You’re saying if a rando greycel had surgery, you’d trust his word more than someone who has a good reputation of being rational and logical? You seem looking for people who share the same ideas as you and go to them for comfort and familiarity when in fact is it quite easy for anyone with money to get surgery. Doesn’t mean you should trust them. It’s a low threshold to cross.

Most people, myself included, won’t get more than 0.5PSL from surgeries. Speaking realistically, no one here will drop 20k-30k on surgeries to bump them up more than 1PSL. I admire the people who drop thousands and get jaw surgery, rhino, genio, oto though. There’s only a handful of those people and out of those people, only a few have truly ascended.

yea I've pretty much accepeted and cool with the idea that I will never be chadlite or whatever. But hopefully getting to above average is more than enough for me, the rest is being confident (inb4 coping), nt, and being lowinhib. No point doing all this shit if ur not gonna go out and "use it" so to speak

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

Can confirm didn’t even know what PFL was lol
I will be Chadlite psl 6 facially after all my surgeries no cap

Okay, put your trust in someone who just went under the knife. I would rather trust @cocainecowboy than @LooksPSL for surgery advice. Anyone who’s impulsive and has money can go under the knife. You’re saying if a rando greycel had surgery, you’d trust his word more than someone who has a good reputation of being rational and logical? You seem looking for people who share the same ideas as you and go to them for comfort and familiarity when in fact is it quite easy for anyone with money to get surgery. Doesn’t mean you should trust them. It’s a low threshold to cross.

Most people, myself included, won’t get more than 0.5PSL from surgeries. Speaking realistically, no one here will drop 20k-30k on surgeries to bump them up more than 1PSL. I admire the people who drop thousands and get jaw surgery, rhino, genio, oto though. There’s only a handful of those people and out of those people, only a few have truly ascended.

You only believe my bro @cocainecowboy uchiha is logical because it fits your agenda. We and cocaine, your most logical user, have agreed that not everyone can be chad. But everyone could be a normie via hardmax, we also agreed that harmony cant be measure but only seen in our discussions. Do you also believe this? Because if u do, you will also believe you can go from your actual low tier face to normie with surgery, which would require a 1 PSL plus increase for you.

About the money, its pretty much a meme talking about dropping 30k on surgeries, its how u guys cope to dont go under the knife, since u never went to book a surgery or even make a simple consultant. U dont know the price of the stuffs.

The copes of the anti-looksmax people is:

1. Its too expensive
  2. Its about ratios(when you dont know even how to explain it)
  3. Its about harmony(Which cant be measured)

Ive never seeing someone preach against hardmaxxing here without those 3 statements, they keep just being repeated again, again and again, but no one really closed the deal on them. Im still with the upper hand.

• +1
I could elab a great thread on how many points each surgery has the potential to increase your PSL, but its pointless in this forum.
If you got all of the required surgeries to correct it, how many PSL points would you gain if your mouth was like this and downturned?

I didn’t say he photoshopped that video, I said he photoshopped the obviously photoshopped picture you posted.
you can photoshop short videos easily, especially the ones which involve movements like that video

render the video in image format. assuming its 5-6 seconds thats 150-180 images at standard FPS

make a photoshop morph then make a script with motion tracking (either in after effects or some plugin in vegas or photoshop even) that applies the morph respectively

run the script on all the images, then re-render the image sequence in VirtualDub into .avi then render it back into .gif and upload

if the video is short enough you can even photoshop the images by hand so it stays authentic, so u dont need motion tracking. like you use 10 fps for a 3 second video thats 30 pictures, one pic morph takes 1-2 minutes given u know what ur morphing

i could "morph" that salludon video in about 1-2 hours with bigger chin, diff eye area etc and it would look real

I already explained this in my last post. (the first bolded part)
As for the "pseudo-academic bs" part I'm kind of taken aback by the accusation tbh, not only was I legit not trying to "sound smart" but you're also one of the last people I would expect to try and stick me with that claim as a debate tactic.
The two paragraphs I bolded make it seem like you agree with me.
As for this:
" so you have no place about talking about emotional bias bla bla"
I never said this or implied it, in fact I implied the exact opposite when I said that every single person was biased (and I even implied that you were less delusional than most). In a strategic sense from my pov, this was intended to be kind of an olive branch of sorts because I'm more interested in productive conversation with you as opposed to autistic ego debates. The bolded quote is kind of an interesting thing for you to project.
As for whether your position is "less" influenced by emotion, that depends on user to user, not on archetype to archetype. You have just as much of an interest in remaining in your place on the hierarchy as someone below you has in climbing up.

i understood what u said the first time

lets run through the chase

- i say i have no emotional bias bcuz i dont need invasive surgeries

- u say im biased because i have an interest in surgeries not being succesful so my genetics raw value dont drop

- i said i did acknowledge good results a lot of times, therefore implying "I give credit where it's due" and its usually legit natural looking surgeries. people who *truly* cheat their genetics. i value these people, for diff. reasons ill be talking down below and also cuz im a rebel by nature myself, always been. im simply IMPRESSED by people who truly become a lot better looking with surgery

- u said I didn't understand ur point and "its in my best interest to acknowledge good results sometimes, therefore people take me seriously". u imply here that im emotionally invested in my decision and not rating results up to my facial aesthetics/harmony/spatial-intelligence knowledge. which is just not true, this just your opinion that im biased. you probably haven't seen the times i acknowledged good results, but i always did when its legit (usually osteotomies and few implants). the times i formed a negative opinion is way are way more memorable than the ones where I formed a positive opinion, therefore you're gonna remember those more

- then i said that im indeed not emotionally biased as you think i am. and in fact if i were to do what ur premising that It's in my interest to present surgery "unsuccesful" then I would be using a different strategy as my current strategy is not optimal for this.

im significantly less biased than most other people on the forum for 2 reason. 1. i have been incel and ugly for most of my life before I ascended therefore I can 100% emphatise with incels 2. I don't need any kind of surgery therefore I can look at results from a perspective of a person who is interested facial aesthetics and harmony, and not like his life depended on it like most people who strive for surgeries

i understand what ur arguing with logics etc. that i cant be sure myself of things theoretically cuz when ur biased ur not aware ur biased bcuz ur emotions and deductions are pre-influenced by given bias so you won't realise the bias is taking place in the first place, therefore u cant truly judge where ur biased or not. therefore you can't say things like "i know it better", since i've acknowledged i'm not 100% objective therefore in all my words the preconcieved idea could be influecing the thought-pattern in butterfly effect manner

its all good in theory, but when it comes to pragmatism, it's pretty different. people's intelligence, knowledge and experience heavily vary throughout the PSL community. and essentially with ALL considered, i'm one of the people who can give you one of the raw/least subjective/least delusional opinion on what you need regarding surgeries and to asceond out of all the people

but in terms of knowledge there are many people who know more than me on facial aesthetics, so im not gonna act like I know it all, but even without having a lot of knowledge I can connect dots other people cant, cuz they're clouded by their misfortune in life and their hopes of good life ahead

Last edited:
  • +1
If you got all of the required surgeries to correct it, how many PSL points would you gain if your mouth was like this and downturned?

View attachment 206067

View attachment 206065

I think its something like that:

Fixing your biggest failo = 0,5 PSL increase, on me its the nose, on @chadpreetinthemaking its the NCT.
Then u have minor failos, the second thing someone would notice in your face, its a 0,1 - 0,2 psl increase by each one.

Then u have ratios, midface mostly = a lip lift or lefort could improve you to 0,25.

Thats how i imagine things.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
You looked white to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Also.

How about @Nibba

and @Saiyan?
AE5B3F51 83C1 45F5 898D CFA5E195FB53
FA18D550 0353 4F5E A4EA C36183687875