You most likely won’t get more than 0.5PSL via hard looksmaxxing

also u need motion to judge results

whats uncanny in motion under natural lighting can be easily frauded into natural looking with lights/angles

this is another reason i value these "legendary" before/afters less

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2846
I benefited probably a bit more than that. And that was fixing probably 5-6 obvious flaws (at least to me ). So it’s safe to say fixing 5-6 obvious flaws = 1PSL point

But if you’re average looking I’m ever regard, with no major failos, and still look bad that’s the worst base you can have

Were they actually flaws or was it you being overly critical?

also u need motion to judge results

whats uncanny in motion under natural lighting can be easily frauded into natural looking with lights/angles

this is another reason i value these "legendary" before/afters less
aw ashling ringus looks so cute with her little cute hat

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Surgeries can change your whole face. The only thing they struggle to change is size (skull size for instance) which is undeniably crucial. I've seen women ascend hardcore just from a rhinoplasty.
I bet you haven't even got a surgery, what a shit statement. Surgery is the only way to ascend for ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I am again going to point something out that maybe doesn't apply to younger people, but here goes. I basically agree that you will never gain much more (on average) from your base at PRIME AGE. However, as soon as you get older and start loosing collagen, skin elasticity, hair, etc, the amount you can further increase after fixing these aging flaws is much more than .5 PSL. Remember that plastic surgery is still mostly geared and originally developed towards reversing aging and only in the last 5 or so years has demand been rising from younger people who want better overall form and structure.

One could argue that your relative PSL rating becomes normalized with others in your age bracket as you grow older, in which case my argument is less valid, but I still think it is worth pointing out.
How old are you ?

as ive always been saying and made threads about it:

people when rating people who didnt get surgery: extremely analytical robot, super harsh, no remorse, brutally honest

THE SAME PEOPLE WHEN RATING PEOPLE WHO GOT SUGERY: positive, overlooks uncanniness, overrates, says things like "go out slay now, your work is done!" (when person is likely still utterly invisible IRL). its a joke really

so called "blackpilled" people are extremely bluepilled when it comes to rating surgery outcomes :lul: it becomes even worse when person involved is rating person who got surgery on something he's planning to get surgery on too. that's where the real delusion becomes

Explains Barrett fandom. Uncanny looking motherfucker

I already explained this in my last post. (the first bolded part)
As for the "pseudo-academic bs" part I'm kind of taken aback by the accusation tbh, not only was I legit not trying to "sound smart" but you're also one of the last people I would expect to try and stick me with that claim as a debate tactic.
The two paragraphs I bolded make it seem like you agree with me.
As for this:
" so you have no place about talking about emotional bias bla bla"
I never said this or implied it, in fact I implied the exact opposite when I said that every single person was biased (and I even implied that you were less delusional than most). In a strategic sense from my pov, this was intended to be kind of an olive branch of sorts because I'm more interested in productive conversation with you as opposed to autistic ego debates. The bolded quote is kind of an interesting thing for you to project.
As for whether your position is "less" influenced by emotion, that depends on user to user, not on archetype to archetype. You have just as much of an interest in remaining in your place on the hierarchy as someone below you has in climbing up.
That's why I try to break down the walls of perception that we all tend to build around a person's aura. Like you for instance, I subconsciously expect you to act maturely unlike the other forum members of this site (only about 5% of the sites userbase is what you'd actually consider to be mature, if that even), purely based off of your behavioral past that I've witnessed so far. The thing is though, you are human just as I am, you may all of the sudden break that perception I've built of you. We don't know what dwells within a person's mind nor do we know how they'll react to certain scenarios. This is why I'm always weary of trusting people, even family members (I am not trying to offend you, I'm just using you as an example). @cocainecowboy is no exception to this either.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
Honestly my bimax increased me by a whole point or more, utter abomination before it.

Idk how much rhino will do too, at best like a 0.20 lol
Better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2933
chads are born not made jfl

you can photoshop short videos easily, especially the ones which involve movements like that video

render the video in image format. assuming its 5-6 seconds thats 150-180 images at standard FPS

make a photoshop morph then make a script with motion tracking (either in after effects or some plugin in vegas or photoshop even) that applies the morph respectively

run the script on all the images, then re-render the image sequence in VirtualDub into .avi then render it back into .gif and upload

if the video is short enough you can even photoshop the images by hand so it stays authentic, so u dont need motion tracking. like you use 10 fps for a 3 second video thats 30 pictures, one pic morph takes 1-2 minutes given u know what ur morphing

i could "morph" that salludon video in about 1-2 hours with bigger chin, diff eye area etc and it would look real

i understood what u said the first time

lets run through the chase

- i say i have no emotional bias bcuz i dont need invasive surgeries

- u say im biased because i have an interest in surgeries not being succesful so my genetics raw value dont drop

- i said i did acknowledge good results a lot of times, therefore implying "I give credit where it's due" and its usually legit natural looking surgeries. people who *truly* cheat their genetics. i value these people, for diff. reasons ill be talking down below and also cuz im a rebel by nature myself, always been. im simply IMPRESSED by people who truly become a lot better looking with surgery

- u said I didn't understand ur point and "its in my best interest to acknowledge good results sometimes, therefore people take me seriously". u imply here that im emotionally invested in my decision and not rating results up to my facial aesthetics/harmony/spatial-intelligence knowledge. which is just not true, this just your opinion that im biased. you probably haven't seen the times i acknowledged good results, but i always did when its legit (usually osteotomies and few implants). the times i formed a negative opinion is way are way more memorable than the ones where I formed a positive opinion, therefore you're gonna remember those more

- then i said that im indeed not emotionally biased as you think i am. and in fact if i were to do what ur premising that It's in my interest to present surgery "unsuccesful" then I would be using a different strategy as my current strategy is not optimal for this.

im significantly less biased than most other people on the forum for 2 reason. 1. i have been incel and ugly for most of my life before I ascended therefore I can 100% emphatise with incels 2. I don't need any kind of surgery therefore I can look at results from a perspective of a person who is interested facial aesthetics and harmony, and not like his life depended on it like most people who strive for surgeries

i understand what ur arguing with logics etc. that i cant be sure myself of things theoretically cuz when ur biased ur not aware ur biased bcuz ur emotions and deductions are pre-influenced by given bias so you won't realise the bias is taking place in the first place, therefore u cant truly judge where ur biased or not. therefore you can't say things like "i know it better", since i've acknowledged i'm not 100% objective therefore in all my words the preconcieved idea could be influecing the thought-pattern in butterfly effect manner

its all good in theory, but when it comes to pragmatism, it's pretty different. people's intelligence, knowledge and experience heavily vary throughout the PSL community. and essentially with ALL considered, i'm one of the people who can give you one of the raw/least subjective/least delusional opinion on what you need regarding surgeries and to asceond out of all the people

but in terms of knowledge there are many people who know more than me on facial aesthetics, so im not gonna act like I know it all, but even without having a lot of knowledge I can connect dots other people cant, cuz they're clouded by their misfortune in life and their hopes of good life ahead
You make some good points. At this point I think our disagreement is probably minor, we're basically arguing over how biased you are and whether or not I've overestimated your bias.
I'm too lazy to go through autistically quote partitioning your post so I'll just say my remaining points in bullet format, seems easiest to me:
  • I did know that you sometimes praised surgery results and I've seen you do it before.
  • I did not know about your history and being ugly in the past, that does change my perception of you.
  • I don't agree that you can't be strategically modifying your position simply because you aren't using the "most optimal strategy", that would imply your strategization is conscious/rational, when in reality it is subconscious like all of us. Getting more into this and why I believe this not just in your specific case but in general would be a pretty complex back and forth on human psychology that I doubt is worth the end result in terms of ROI, but I owe you the claim statement at least imo
  • However I do agree you're less delusional than most users, I've maintained that since post 1. And just to make this clear, because I detected some affrontedness (maybe I wrongfully detected it but w/e) in your last post, I do still value your opinion even though I consider it to be biased to some degree. You are imo a pretty rational, intelligent, and articulate guy and I appreciate getting your view, I feel as though I made that clear through how I treated you in the past but just wanted to say it explicitly in this post as well
In any case I also really appreciate that we were able to have a chill rational discussion on this and that it didn't devolve into ego-flinging.
Assume that everything I didn't directly respond to, I didn't respond to because I agreed with.
You looked white to me.
Good to hear mate, being white-passing as an ethnic is a huge advantage. I think IRL I'm somewhat white passing as some whites seem to consider me white, as I've said many times a lot of people think I'm Italian, but that's probably also because my last name sounds very Italian and not MENA at all. However I'm probably an edge case instead of firmly white passing. A user I trust who's seen my pic told me I have a Med pheno, I probably agree.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Were they actually flaws or was it you being overly critical?
My undereyes were pretty hollow...had 1 neutral eye and 1 slight NCT

Jaw was narrow

Zygos were high set but they weren’t protruding

Had slight eyelid Ptosis and no LORS

I fixed it all. So a bunch of objective flaws, that weren’t huge but bunched together to negatively impact my looks.

Keep in mind, these “minor” changes, all costed over $50,000. If you spend $15,000, expect even less.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak, kota and Deleted member 3593
That's why I try to break down the walls of perception that we all tend to build around a person's aura. Like you for instance, I subconsciously expect you to act maturely unlike the other forum members of this site (only about 5% of the sites userbase is what you'd actually consider to be mature, if that even), purely based off of your behavioral past that I've witnessed so far. The thing is though, you are human just as I am, you may all of the sudden break that perception I've built of you. We don't know what dwells within a person's mind nor do we know how they'll react to certain scenarios. This is why I'm always weary of trusting people, even family members (I am not trying to offend you, I'm just using you as an example). @cocainecowboy is no exception to this either.
Definitely agree, you always have to be careful about how you view people and how much sway you give them over your mentality. I also appreciate that that's your opinion of me, thank you, a lot of it is probably avi halo given how much I shitpost lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Hardmaxxing should always be the cherry on top of the cake. High IQ looksmaxxing priority list should be:

1.Diet and exercise maxxing
2. Grooming and cleanliness maxxing
3. Skincare maxxing
4. Fashion maxxing
5. Non invasive procedure maxxing (e.g hair transplant, dental bonding, braces, lasik etc)
6. Roidmaxxing
7. Hardmaxxing with invasive surgery

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2486
Definitely agree, you always have to be careful about how you view people and how much sway you give them over your mentality. I also appreciate that that's your opinion of me, thank you, a lot of it is probably avi halo given how much I shitpost lol
You do shit post and you also have avi halo. BUT, the posts you've made in the past has given you some leeway in what you can post without it harming your status. This applies to real life as well (preaching to the choir), a rich person with insane status can get away with more things than someone that's unknown and is as poor as a Chinese kid working in a Chinese sweatshop.

Edit: Look at how we treat graycels (no, I'm not spelling it "grey" you faggot britcels), when a graycel has an opinion, it's almost always followed with "Look at this fucking graycel, hang yourself you fucking cunt" (I am guilty of this as well). It's because they have almost no status whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
1 in 10,000 looksmaxx ascension. Almost no one on this forum will looksmax that hard. Note that he’s sticking his head out in the after. Amazing ascension, but slightly frauded.
Because no one trying to looksmaxx that hard. Literally we have not even one that dedicated looksmaxxer who have bunch of osteotomies for few years all the time.

So title should be "your lazy ass wont get more than 0.5 point" because if someone really takes idea of looksmaxxing then can go even up to 1.5-2 points.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
You need to know EXACTLY whats wrong with ur face in order to maximize ur looksmaxxing potential and people cant deal with knowinng all the things thats wrong with them and their brains autocope for them so they dont rope

rare is it that ur truly blackpilled on ur own face

people will think “im the outlier”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 3202, LordNorwood and 2 others
My undereyes were pretty hollow...had 1 neutral eye and 1 slight NCT

Jaw was narrow

Zygos were high set but they weren’t protruding

Had slight eyelid Ptosis and no LORS

I fixed it all. So a bunch of objective flaws, that weren’t huge but bunched together to negatively impact my looks.

Keep in mind, these “minor” changes, all costed over $50,000. If you spend $15,000, expect even less.
do you have before and after photos ?